剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表
-你在哪里干的 -哪儿都干
- You did that where? - All over.
北大道的丽景大厦
Was Belvedere Towers on Northern Parkway
是你常作案的地方吗
a hot spot for you?
对
Yeah.
丽景
The BT.
我在那里干了不少票生意
I did a lot of business up there.
告诉我
All right. So, tell me something.
这些你们是怎么知道的
How you all get onto all this shit?
-我们是问话的 -我只是好奇 我是说...
- We ask the questions. - I'm just curious. I mean...
什么让你们盯上我们的
what brought you all into us?
我只是想了解一下
I'm just trying to peep the game.
说来话长了
Long story.
很多曲折
Lot of twists.
那是肯定的
No doubt.
那是肯定的
No doubt.
也可以进入待命状态了
Gonna be 10-8, too.
马里兰州贝莱尔
我们在收尾了
We're finishing up here.
法医会运送尸体
MD will be transporting the body.
2015年6月
待命状态收到
Copy on the 10-8.
两年前
-谁发布的命令 -肯尼斯
- Who pronounced it? - Kenneth, yeah.
艾什莉
Ashley?
急救人员赶到时她已经死了
She was gone when the EMTs arrived.
他们给你打了一针把你救了回来
They were able to revive you with a shot.
妈的
Oh, fuck.
-妈的妈的妈的 -对 都在这呢
- Fuck, fuck, fuck. - Yeah, it's all back here.
-她是你什么人 -她是我朋友 我...
- What was she to you? - S-- she was my friend. I-- I...
-我在戒毒中心认识了她 -戒毒中心啊
- I-- I met her at rehab. - Rehab, huh?
她今天突然给我打电♥话♥
She called me out of the blue today.
她在用可♥卡♥因♥和迷幻药
Sh-- she'd been doing coke and ecstasy,
她想要来点海♥洛♥因♥
and she wanted some heroin.
-你们俩今晚发♥生♥关♥系♥了 -对 发生了
- You guys had sex tonight? - Yeah. Yeah. We had sex.
-是双方自愿的 -对
- Consensual sex? - Yes.
是双方自愿的
It was consensual sex.
好吧 因为我查了你的手♥机♥
All right. 'Cause I checked on your phone,
好像你拍了两张她裸体的照片
and looks like you snapped a couple nudes of her
-在她睡着的时候拍的 -那是开玩笑
- while she was sleeping? - That was just a joke, man.
我...我本要等她醒过来后给她看的
I-- I was gonna show her those when she woke up.
好吧
Okay.
是她打的求救电♥话♥ 如果这对你有所安慰的话
It was her that called 911, if that's any consolation.
她很可能救了你的命
She probably saved your life.
如果你还要吸这玩意
If you're gonna keep doing this stuff,
由于治疗吸毒过量的药物
一定要放点纳洛酮在手边
make sure you keep some Narcan around.
这是从哪来的
Where'd this come from?
-市里 -说具体点
- The city. - Be more specific.
你卧室还有些同样的大黄蜂袋子呢
There's other Bumblebees like this in your bedroom.
那就意味着
That tells us that you cop
你经常从同一个家伙手里拿货 他是谁
from the same guy on the regular. Who is he?
都叫他黑子
Goes by Black.
这范围没太缩小啊
That doesn't really narrow it down that much.
他叫安德森 我就知道这些
His name is Anderson, okay? That's all I know.
我开车去市里 然后就出来
I roll into the city, and I roll out.
我连车都不下
And I don't even get out of my car.
但你去那里买♥♥啊
But where do you cop?
在阿♥拉♥米达 是商场 在...
At the Alameda. It's that strip up--
炸鸡块的旁边
next to the chicken-box place.
就是"安德森" 没别的名字了
Just "Anderson"? No other name?
除了黑子就是这个了
All I got other than Black.
妈的
Fuck.
妈的 天啊
Fuck. Oh, God.
节哀吧
Sorry for your loss.
不管这个安德森是谁
Well, whoever this Anderson guy is,
他卖♥♥的是施罗普希尔的货
he's dealing Shropshire product.
那些大黄蜂的袋子就是施罗普希尔的
Those Bumblebee bags are Shropshire's sig.
这玩意在害人命呢
Man, this shit is laying people out.
我看见他...他什么都没干
I've seen him-- He ain't doing anything.
别打了 别打了
Stop fighting! Stop fighting!
退后
Back up!
你想挨揍吗
You wanna get hit?
放开他
Get the fuck off him, man!
放开你的手
Give me your fuckin' hands!
来吧 老黑 想打你就打吧
Yeah, go on, nigga. Beat on him like you gonna do.
我们知道你想打
We know you wanna.
把胳膊给他 你会受伤的
Give him your arm. Dude, you're gonna get hurt.
把胳膊给他 妈的 这不值当的
Give him your fuckin' arm! Fuck this. It's not worth it.
放开他 臭猪
Let him go, pig!
-你们自己管自己吧 -管自己去吧 臭猪
- Police yourselves. - Police yourself, pig!
去管你们自己的破事吧
Take care of your own fuckin' problems!
滚一边去吧
Take your dumb ass to the suburbs!
我们要去网上曝光你们
Yeah! We're goin' viral on your bitch ass.
我打赌你妈也是臭猪 给我来点排骨吃吃
I bet your mama's a pig, too. Yeah, let me get some ribs, hoe!
滚吧 臭警♥察♥
Get that shit, yo. Bitch-ass police, man.
安德森
黑子
"安德森" 在警♥察♥电脑里有1100条
"Anderson," hits 1,100 times in the police computer.
"安德森"加"黑子" 还超过100条
Now, "Anderson" with "Black," is still over 100.
但这家伙亚伦·安德森
But this guy, Aaron Anderson,
在阿♥拉♥米达附近长大的
grew up near the Alameda.
我打印了张照片
I printed a photo.
资料库里有什么吗
Anything on the CE?
一个与安东尼奥·施罗普希尔有关
One hit for Antonio Shropshire
还有一个确认的布里尔街头绰号♥
and a street name of Brill confirmed in the computer.
巴尔的摩县警♥察♥也在查他呢
Baltimore County is also working him.
我猜猜
Let me guess.
-基尔帕特里克 -嗯 肯定的
- Kilpatrick? - Yeah. No doubt.
什么事都有那个爱尔兰佬
That fucking Mick has his hand in everything.
客气点 哪儿都有爱尔兰人
Hey. Be nice. The Irish are everywhere.
你好 基尔帕特里克在吗
Hey there. Is Kilpatrick in?
在 你是哪位
Yes. Who's calling?
哈福德县特别行动小组的麦克杜格尔
McDougall with the Task Force out of Harford County.
好的 请稍等
Sure, one moment, please.
对 跟他说是我酒钱的事
Yeah. Tell him it's about my bar tab.
那他就会接电♥话♥了
That'll get him to the phone.
你个野孩子 兄弟
You a wild dude, man.
民权办公室
巴尔的摩民权办公室
Civil Rights Office, Baltimore.
午餐时我还找你呢
I looked for you at lunch.
我去点外卖♥♥了 东北市场的海岸海鲜
Oh, I went for carry-out. Shore Seafood, Northeast Market.
听说他们那的淡水鳟鱼不错 于是...
Heard good things about their lake trout, so...
淡水鳟鱼 真的
Lake trout? Really?
品美食知风土啊 查理
You learn a city by its food, Charlie.
妮可 你得看看这个
Nicole, you should see this.
苹果手♥机♥可不是巴尔的摩警♥察♥局的朋友
iPhones are no friend to the BPD.
在北大道 我刚才就在那
On North Avenue. I was just there.
他们很快就上传了
They do post these quick.
你看到结尾了吗
Did you see how it ended?
结局就是这家伙被按在地上
Ends with the guy on the ground.
不 结局是
Nope. It ends...
警♥察♥逃走了
when the police ran away.
-什么意思 -他们放弃了逮捕
- What do you mean? - They just quit the arrest.
到处都有摄像头
Cameras pointing at them in every direction,
所以他们就
and they just...
直接走人了
cut and ran.
把那个人直接留在人行道上
Left that man on the pavement just like that.
这说明点问题啊
Well, that makes a statement.
2015年4月12日 25岁的黑人青年格雷在街头被捕
19日格雷在医院死亡 死因是脊柱严重受伤
格雷的"非正常死亡"导致大批巴尔的摩市民抗♥议♥
没错 说明在弗雷迪·格雷事件之后
Sure does. It says that after Freddie Gray,
"如果我们能按规矩执警
"If we have to police the right way,
那就干脆不干了"
we're not gonna police at all."
妮可 我给你找了个侍从
Nicole, I have an acolyte for you.
剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表