剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表
Witness intimidation.
跟黑道没两样
Gangbanger shit.
衡诸任何标准 皆非警♥察♥该有的行为
Unbefitting of a police officer by anyone's standard.
而且不是初犯 他有许多类似纪录
And that wasn't his only offense. There are many in his file.
我了解便衣单位的职责
And while I understand that the work of our plainclothes units
是以强烈手段维护治安
is where we have to police aggressively--
-放拉隆戴自♥由♥ -没错‥
Free Laronde!
拉隆戴员警
Officer Laronde...
已经被停职
...has been suspended from duty.
交由审判委员审议
And his case will be proceeding to a trial board.
他的行为极为不当
His behavior was unacceptable,
让警界蒙羞
and it stains us all.
我代表副局长帕米尔
On behalf of Deputy Commissioner Palmere,
要告诉各位便衣 犯罪防制和缉毒同仁
I can tell all of you working plainclothes, anti-crime, and drug enforcement,
我们了解各位执勤不易
that we understand how hard your work is,
也会支持大家
and we will have your backs.
但凡事都有个限度
But there is a limit.
今天就说到这里
That's all for today.
你们深受感召吗‥
Damn, you inspired? Guess we ain't doing
叫那混帐来找我
- any police work today. - Bring me that asshole.
还是去酒吧或晒晒太阳
Might as well go to the bar and work on our fucking tans.
长官找我有事
You wanted to see me, sir?
刚才是什么意思
The fuck was that?
抱歉 长官
I, uh... I'm sorry, sir.
有时候我就是管不住嘴巴
Sometimes my mouth just, you know, kind of gets away from me.
你是简金斯
You're Jenkins?
报告是
I am, sir.
不会再犯了 长官
It won't happen again, sir.
我觉得他喜欢我 对吧
I think he kinda likes me. Know what I mean? Shit.
你要我听什么
What did you want me to listen to?
你来听这个
Hey. Check this out.
"街道上有个赫索大大"
♪ Sittin' for a house raid I wasn't even in ♪
"我敢说他不是正常咖"
♪ Detective Hersl, he a bitch I swear to God, he ain't right ♪
"他听到我的饶舌 就想把我打趴"
♪ He heard about my rap career He tryna fuck up my life ♪
"他整过我一次 不会再有下次啦"
♪ That nigga fucked me over once He ain't gettin' another That racist bitch ♪
-这是谁 -饶舌歌♥手
Whose flow is this? The rapper?
他叫小麋鹿 公然挑战赫索
He goes by Young Moose. He's calling out Hersl.
赫索有名到成为 本地的传奇人物
So Hersl's so badass, he makes his way into the local folklore.
怎能这样放任他
I mean, how can this guy be such an open secret?
他没被停职是因为所有投诉 在审判委员会都不成立
He hasn't been suspended because none of the complaints make it past the trial board findings.
他能继续留在便衣单位
And then he's still working plainclothes
是因为他愿意继续逮捕人犯
because he gets out of his car and makes arrests.
就我所知是这样
Or so I'm told.
巴尔的摩警局标准还真高
Current high standards of the BPD.
你要去哪里
Where you off to?
你不是嘻哈歌♥迷吗
You're not a hip-hop fan?
声名狼藉先生被杀后就不是了
Not since they gunned down Biggie.
要我特别问他什么吗
Anything you want me to ask him?
记得要先搜他的身
Just make sure you check his ass before you sit down.
他屁♥股♥里可能藏了 第三个追踪器
You might find a third GPS tracker in between his cheeks.
干吗抓我来
Look, man, why am I here, bruh?
我旅馆房♥间里什么都没有
Look, man, I ain't had shit in that hotel room.
是没错
True.
我们是以持有 逾一百克海洛英提出告诉
But we've charged you with possession in excess of 100 grams of heroin
追溯2015年2月9日 市警局查获的案件
that occurred on February 9th, 2015, by city police officers.
搞什么 这是陈年旧案了
Man. Fuck that, man. - That's old news.
现在不是了 你未履行抵销罪名的义务
- Not anymore. You should've worked that charge off for the city while you had the chance.
现在我们要提高价码
See, now we're trading up, Aaron.
由于你之前对市警局失信 我以联邦立场很不想跟你协议
And since you blew off those city cops, for me to even consider a federal cooperation agreement,
你必须吐出很多 我们不知道的情报
you need to tell us a whole lot that we don't yet know.
我愿意
Look, I'll be square.
前提是我不戴窃听器
As long as I don't got to wear no wire.
我们不能保证
No promises.
告诉我们安东尼欧薛普夏的事
Tell us about Antonio Shropshire.
我几个月前就和鲽鱼断了关系
Man, I cut him loose months ago, man. He Brill to me.
之后我都跟别人拿货
- I get my stuff elsewhere now.
你们怎么联络
- How'd you two communicate?
我打电♥话♥给他安排见面
Call him and we meet.
你还能去找他吗
- Can you go back to him?
不行
- Hell, no.
鲽鱼两周前 叫杜恩和蒙奇闯进我家
You know, Brill had Twan and Munch kick my door in about two weeks ago.
所以我才搬到红屋顶
That's why I switched up and moved to the Red Roof.
我们看到你的家门被破坏
We saw your door got kicked in.
你觉得是薛普夏找人干的
You think that was Shropshire's people who did that?
肯定是啊
Hell, yeah.
老实讲
But you know somethin'?
如果你们是市警局的人 我什么都不会说
I wouldn't say anything at all if y'all were city cops.
鲽鱼和一个警♥察♥ 是一起长大的哥们儿
'Cause Brill? Brill tight with a cop he grew up with.
他叫吉钱
Name of G-Money,
缉毒部门的
works in narcotics.
刚多当时在车上
And Gondo was in the car?
对 刚多在车上把风
Yeah. Gondo was in the car.
你们怎么知道安德森不在家
How did you know Anderson wasn't home?
他的车不在
His ride was gone.
我们本来就知道 因为在他车上装了追踪器
But we knew that. We had a tracker on it, so...
能掌握他的动向
we'd been watching him come and go.
我们知道他开走了
We knew he rolled out.
他家里没其他人吧
Nobody else in that crib, right?
就我所知没有
No. Not that I know.
-帮我们把风 -交给我
- Watch our six. - I got you.
为何刚多留在车上
Gondo stayed in the car because...?
我们不需要他 家里没人 格伦和我就够了
We didn't need him. Me and Glen was enough if the place was empty.
而且刚多不想冒险
And Gondo didn't wanna risk it.
以防安德森好死不死还在家
In case for some reason Anderson was up in there.
他怕安德森可能会认出他
He thought Anderson might recognize him or whatever.
安德森认得刚多 因为他跟薛普夏与格伦同伙
Anderson knew Gondo because of how Gondo came up with Shropshire and Glen and all of them.
但家里有人在 对吧
And the place wasn't empty, correct?
他女友在 好险我们戴了面罩
Turns out his girl was inside and it was good we wore masks.
贱♥人♥ 钱藏在哪里
Bitch, where the shit at? Where the fuck the money at, bitch?
-给我跪着 -好‥
- Get yo ass on the ground! - Okay! Okay! What do you want?
-但她很好对付 -别看我‥
She wasn't no trouble, though. Don't look at me!
-给我跪着 -好 你们要什么
Get on the ground. Get on the fucking ground! Okay! Okay! Okay! What do you want? What are you looking for?
多数人面对枪口都会乖乖配合
Truth is, most people answer your questions when you put a gun to their face.
东西呢 贱♥人♥
Where is the fucking shit, bitch?
我不知道
I don't know.
-我们没在开玩笑 -好啦 我说
Ain't a game, yo! - Okay! Okay!
也许吉钱就是薛普夏 敢公然贩毒的靠山
Maybe G-Money is why Shropshire can run an open-air drug market.
这点还无从证实
Slow down, we don't know that.
就在口供上写安德森说 薛普夏用电♥话♥做生意
Look, put in the affidavit that Anderson said Shropshire often used the phone to conduct business.
要写出他姓名吗
Should I use his name?
称作四号♥合作者
Call him Cooperator Number Four.
让吸毒过量但没死的客户 指认安德森的照片
And do a photo array of Anderson, show it to any of his customers who may have OD'd and lived.
卓蒙先生 我是司法部的妮可司提尔
Mr. Drummond, I'm Nicole Steele with the Department of Justice.
司法部找在下有何贵干
So? What can I do for the DOJ?
不可能与第23 巴尔的摩巡回法♥院♥有关吧
Can't be anything to do with what just happened in Part 23 of the Baltimore Circuit Court.
我刚为委托人谈到的认罪协商
Although, to be honest, the plea bargain I just pulled for my client
有天会成为辩护史上的传奇
will one day be the stuff of defense attorney legend.
我保证不是来窃取 你回忆录的素材
I'm not here to poach from your memoirs, I promise.
你是小麋鹿的律师
You're representing Young Moose?
司法部竟然有嘻哈乐迷
Someone from the Department of Justice is actually a fan of hip-hop?
我在民权部门工作
I'm with the Civil Rights Division.
那就说得通了
Well, that explains it.
我的工作与审判无关
So this isn't about trial work.
而是协助达成协议裁决
This is working toward a federal consent decree.
我们解析了你委托人 对赫索写的歌♥词
And we've at least parsed the words of your client with regard to Detective Hersl.
你对赫索感兴趣啊
- You're interested in Hersl?
怎么会没兴趣呢
- How could we not be?
我想跟你的委托人谈谈 最好是能引用
I'd like to talk to your client, on the record, if possible,
如果不行 我们会隐瞒他的身份
and if that's not possible, as background.
我可以问问 但不敢保证
I can ask, but I can't promise anything.
很难跟他解释
剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表