剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表
怎么说
- How?
更多骚扰 安更多罪名
- More harassment. More charges.
没完没了
Shit never ends.
除了你的歌♥词 还有什么能透露的
Is there anything else you can tell me beyond the rap? Is there anything more?
-他会偷窃 -你说什么
- He steals. - Excuse me?
赫索会偷你口袋里的东西
Hersl steals. He go into your pockets.
你很讶异
You surprised?
还不只是他会
Shit. He ain't alone neither.
再见
Okay, bye.
-司提尔小姐吗 -我就是
Hello? This Miss Steele? Yes, this is she.
-我叫史戴利威力斯‥ -你怎么会有我的号♥码
My name is Stanley Willis and-- How'd you get this number?
警局查到的 我想跟你见面谈件事
PD, ma'am. I'd like to meet with you about an incident.
-在哪里 -我的岗位
Where? My post.
西区环城高速公路附近
It's out on the west side, near the beltway.
-还真快 -怎么了
Shit. Well, that didn't take long. What's that?
-薛普夏发现追踪器 -他在哪里
Looks like Shropshire found our tracker. Where?
定位是巴尔的摩市25街 乌鸦湖水库附近
GPS shows Baltimore City, down on 25th Street, near Loch Raven.
那里很多修车厂
There's a bunch of auto shops down there.
你看 刚多的号♥码
Look, look, it's Gondo.
他在打给刚多
Fuck me, he's calling Gondo.
兄弟
Yo, papi?
你好啊
What's up, bro?
-在干吗 -没什么事
What's good with you? Nothin', man.
-我在费城 -你在费城
You know Philly. You in Philly, huh?
对
- Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-问你件事 -问吧
Well, I got a question for you. I'm listening.
我把车开到修车厂
I took the car to the shop.
发现追踪器 已拔掉了
The thing is lit, yo. They pulled it off.
-这样啊 -该怎么处理
Okay. What do I do with it?
别紧张 搞清楚再说
Aye, yo, just run that by me one more time.
-苗头不对 -知道啦 让我想一下
You know what I'm talking about? Yeah, nigga. Let me think.
好
All right.
-手♥机♥有网路吗 -有
Yo, this an iPhone? Yeah.
改用网路视讯
Just FaceTime me, yo.
好‥
All right. All right.
我要通知李欧和爱瑞卡
I'm gonna call Leo and Erika.
有刚多和薛普夏共谋的证据
They need to know that we caught Gondo on the hook with Shropshire.
为什么刚多拖那么久 才叫鲽鱼用视讯
I wonder why Gondo took half a conversation to tell Brill to call him on FaceTime?
他知道视讯无法监听 干吗还在电♥话♥上说
He knows we can't track those calls. Why does he talk on the phone at all?
他太大意
He got sloppy?
或许是我们走运了
We got lucky.
他只是个无辜市民 一心想保护孩子
Look, he was an innocent person trying to protect his children.
这个家庭面临一场悲剧
Okay. This is a devastating crime for the family.
芬威克先生是个顾家的好人
Mr. Fenwick was a family man, a good man,
社区的领袖与好友
a community leader and a friend.
竟然在光天化日下
And this was his home, and he was murdered in broad daylight,
在家附近修筑围篱时遭到杀害
just a few yards from his property while building a fence...
还真热闹
Quite a show up the block.
是吧
I guess it's that.
-跟凶杀案有关 -好像是
All about the murder. - Guess so.
那是我的烦恼
Yeah, that's my problem.
我负责侦办这个案件
I'm the detective that got assigned the case.
若有任何我该知道的事
If anyone hears anything that belongs in my ear,
我会保密
I can keep a confidence.
很不错哦
Nice.
很少看到车况维持这么好的
You don't see too many of these in this kind of condition.
-94年的 -95
It's a '94? Ninety-five.
第一年只出黑色
SS only came in black the first year.
第二年才出了金属桃红色
Added Cherry Metallic year two.
适合有家庭的人
Family man's 'Vette.
-你有几个小孩 -三个 你呢
How many kids you got? Three. You?
五个
Five.
你打败我了
Got me beat.
持家很辛苦的 兄弟
- I'm buried, brother.
酒瓶最好套个袋子
You'd do well to put that Bud in a bag.
我会考虑
I'll think on it.
保重
Stay safe.
对
Yeah.
大卫 他们又在通话
- Hey, Dave, they're back up.
我再打给你
- I'll call you back.
-喂 -是我
Hello? Yeah,
做这种事代表对方走投无路
basically when something like that happens on the other side, it's just a loss.
-懂吗 -对‥
You feel me? Right. Right.
但绝对有人在追踪你
Definitely, definitely, somebody's been tracking you. So...
毫无疑问 我会装到别人车上
Ain't no question. I'ma pop it on somebody else's car,
某个上班族的
like a working-folk car.
我连你是谁都不知道 不管你做什么 小心为上
You know, I don't even know who I'm talking to, so whatever you do...you do, but just be mindful.
-任何事情都要小心 -知道了
Just be mindful of that, Brill. So, whatever you do... Right.
-但那个要处理掉 -好
But, yeah, you definitely gotta get rid of it, aight? Aight.
-就这样 -再见
Aight. Bye.
感谢刚多刑♥警♥
Thank you, Officer Gondo.
"我连你是谁都不知道" 说什么鬼话啊
"I don't even know who I'm talking to?" Like, what the fuck?
别在意 我想看你的证件
Uh, no offense, but can I see ID?
没问题 请看
Oh. Yeah. There you go.
看来我对巴尔的摩还不够熟 竟然不知道有这个地方
Yeah. - I guess I haven't learned enough about Baltimore. I didn't know this place existed.
灵肯公园 我本来也不知道
Yeah, Leakin Park. Me neither,
调派来才知道
till I was assigned the post.
通常是需要休养 或资深的才会派来这儿
It's one of those they usually give to the burnouts or the OGs.
-我猜你两者都不是 -我是嘴巴太大
And I'm guessing you're neither. - I got a big mouth.
不然我会打电♥话♥给你吗
Would I get your name and call you otherwise?
我是个笨蛋
Like an idiot....
上告巡佐 巡官 甚至副警督
I made it clear to my sergeant, my lieutenant, even my major,
我不喜欢警方执法的方式
that I don't like the way we go about policing.
所以才32岁就被流放边疆
So here I am, 32-years-old, and out to pasture.
但有很多人跟我有同感
But a lot of guys feel like me.
我们见过太多不可思议的事
We've seen things going on that'll blow your mind.
比方说这一件
Like this, for example.
前几周发生的事
This happened a few weeks ago.
一个年轻人‥雷吉诺山谬
Young man by the name of Samuels. Reginald Samuels.
我希望你们知道
And I wanted you all to know,
即便你们来调查本市的问题
that even with you people in town, looking into our mess,
这种丑事依然在发生
this shit still goes on.
好似无法克制
Like we can't help ourselves.
为什么
- Why not?
一切都跟数字有关
- It's a numbers game.
警局绩效下滑 巡佐不满意
Squad's numbers were down, Sergeant wasn't happy.
于是对我们下令
So we got our marching orders.
要逮捕更多人
Bring in bodies.
这种事在每一区 每一年 每一天都在发生
I mean, this happens in every district, every day, year after year.
格雷案后恶况趋缓
Less now after Freddie Gray,
但也只是因为 大家不想惹恼莫斯比
but that's only because the guys won't get out of their cars to spite Mosby.
"韦恩简金斯"
只要那些人♥渣♥多看我一眼
Those shitbirds looked at me about two seconds too long,
就能当成合理根据
which is as close to probable cause as we need.
我们绕一圈 他们还在 我们就下车
I'ma go 'round the block. They still there, we jump out.
了解
Got you.
我受够了
看这个烂窟
Look at this shithole.
拿那点薪水还要整顿这些
City doesn't pay us enough to fix this.
-果然还在 -是啊
- Here we go. - Yeah.
都好办
可恶
Holy shit, man!
-警♥察♥ -靠墙站好
- On the wall!
我才不要
- I'm not getting on no wall.
看好他们
- There's always one. Watch 'em. - We don't listen to no fuckin' police.
脚张开 双手抱头
Spread 'em and lace your fingers.
-冷静点啦 -我很冷静 你呢
- Hey, man, be cool. What the-- - I'm cool. You cool?
搜身
Search 'em.
干吗搜我身
Man, what you searching me for?
别碰我 我身上啥都没有
Back the fuck off, man. I ain't got nothing on me, dawg.
我只是执行警务
I'm just doing my job, all right?
-他没问题 -我不是说了嘛
剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表