剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表
我很敬重你
I respect you, man.
我想告诉你 我不干了
I just want to let you know that I'm-- I'm done.
我不会再逮捕任何人了
Yeah, I'm--I'm never gonna make another arrest again, Ivan, so--
-你说什么 -是啊‥
Wait, what? - Yeah. I just...
我受够这个地方了
Fuck this place, man.
去那些说我坏话的人 我才不在乎他们
And fuck all the shit that, you know, people are saying about me. I don't care about all that, man.
那些垃圾上司 根本不重视我的付出
Just, I-- I got these fucking bosses, you know, they-- they don't appreciate, they don't appreciate a fucking thing.
我查缉那么多枪♥支♥ 承担那么大风险
You know, I-- I get 'em all these guns. I'm taking all these risks, and now I just...
怎么说呢‥我受够了
I don't know, man. I'm just-- I'm done.
我要转调内勤当巡官
I'm gonna go on inside, be a lieutenant.
我只是先跟你说一声
Yeah, I just-- You know, man, I wanted to let you know.
去他的 老子不玩了
Fuck it. I'm done.
再见了
See you around.
我向联邦检察官探听
I've done what I can to feel out
他们说你不是目标 而是证人
the US Attorney on this, and look, they're saying you're not a target here, you're a witness.
这是什么意思
- Yeah, but what does that mean?
意思是他们觉得 不是你在伯利的车上放毒品
Well, it means they don't think you planted drugs in Burley's car.
他们觉得是简金斯
They think Jenkins is their man.
那为什么要我 在大陪审团面前作证
So why grand jury me? You were at the scene.
因为你当时在现场
Even if your testimony only sets the scene
即便你的证词只能消除自我嫌疑 也能对他们的案件有所助益
and eliminates you as a suspect, that's helpful to their case.
但是要留意 尚恩
But here's the thing, Sean,
我见过有人在采证会议 或大陪审团面前作证时犯错
I've seen proffer sessions and grand jury testimony where things go sideways
因为提的问题出乎他们意料
because guys didn't anticipate the things they might be asked about.
像是哪种问题
Like what?
别装傻了
Let's not be na?ve.
要是听说过韦恩或其他人偷钱 你就必须告诉陪审团
If you heard that Wayne stole money or other guys took money, you're gonna have to tell them.
只要问到你 就不能隐瞒
If they ask you, you can't hold back.
你干得太漂亮了
Serious fucking police work.
大概四千美元的毒品钱
Say about four Gs in drug money.
我就这么回报了
You know something? I'mma call it in like that, dawg.
斯戴普先生
Mr. Stepp,
我们是联调局反贪腐小队的人
we're from the FBI Public Corruption Squad.
感觉你不意外
You don't seem surprised.
你会意外吗
Would you be?
你与巴尔的摩警局 简金斯巡佐如何认识的
How do you know Wayne Jenkins, a Baltimore police sergeant?
他是我的朋友 我们会一起玩
Well, he's a friend of mine. We hang out.
但你们不是想聊这个吧
But that's not what you're here to talk to me about.
我卖♥♥的毒品是他提供的
He gave me the drugs I sold.
简金斯给了你多少毒品
How-- how much drugs did Jenkins give you?
多到我卖♥♥不完
More than I could sell.
我们赚了一百万美元 而且是净赚
I mean, it was a million dollars' worth to us.
你们想知道什么我都会说 尽管问 我会合作
Pure profit. But listen, I'm here to tell you whatever you wanna know. Just ask me, I'll cooperate.
你们漏掉了古♥柯♥碱
Although, you did miss the cocaine.
是吗
We did?
藏在哪里
Well, where was it?
在洗衣房♥暖气管的踢脚板后面
Well, it is under the baseboard radiator in the laundry room.
有三公斤
Three kilos.
-谢谢你告诉我们 -不客气
Appreciate that. Truly. No problem.
你了解自己的要求吗
Do you realize what you're asking?
在全国的毒品政策改变前‥
Until there is a change in national drug policy,
我是指全面性改革
I mean, a complete overhaul,
你知道我们不能发表这报告
do you see how impossible it would be for us to issue a report?
-但是否则‥ -我们只能尽力而为
But without that, we-- We do what we can, Nicole.
解决能解决的问题 做能做的改变
We address what we can. We change what we can.
即便是民权办公室
But even the Office of Civil Rights,
不论我们觉得 自己的情操多么高尚
as high-minded as we think ourselves to be,
我们依然隶属于司法部
is still a part of the Justice Department.
就目前而言 联邦毒品法规无法改变
And at this point, federal drug laws are what they are.
这样巴尔的摩调查报告 就无法对症下药
But then everything in the Baltimore report is about a symptom.
你以为高层 没讨论过同样的事吗
You don't think we've had these same conversations? All the way to the top?
霍德部长从第二届任期开始 就告诉所有联邦检察官
Beginning with the second term, Holder told all the US Attorneys
减少毒品犯罪被告的收容人数
to reduce the federal intake of drug defendants.
我们也照做了
And we did that.
所以我们不去修法 反而是游走法律边缘
So, instead of fixing the laws, we just quietly work around them,
直到我们无法继续为止
until we can't?
现在我们被踢走 川普上任
Now we're out, Trump is in,
杰夫塞申想逮捕所有 持有大♥麻♥的人
and Jeff Sessions wants to arrest everyone he can for fucking marijuana possession!
我绝对撑不了四年‥
I-- I'll never make it four years. I...
我会保护你
I made sure you were protected.
你不是政务官 而是公民服务性质
You're not a political appointee, you're in a civil service posting.
我的意思是 无法坐视不管长达四年
I mean, I can't bear to sit on my ass for four years,
甚至会是八年
maybe eight,
让民权办公室被那群混账关闭
while this entire office is shut down by these assholes.
说我是错的
Tell me I'm wrong.
告诉我 整个民权部门
Tell me the entire Civil Rights Division
在新政♥府♥之下不会形同虚设
isn't dead in the water under this new administration.
借你1100 就要还我那么多
If I give you eleven hundred dollars...
不管你有什么借口‥
...you're supposed to give me eleven hundred dollars' worth. I don't give a fuck where--
-安东尼欧薛普夏 -你们是谁
Antonio Shropshire. Who y'all?
巴尔的摩郡缉毒警♥察♥ 但这是联邦逮捕令
Baltimore County narcotics, but it's a federal warrant.
-联邦 -我们追查你一年半
Federal, huh? Yeah, we've been up on you for like a year and a half,
-很高兴终于见面了 -手背到后面
so, uh, it's a real pleasure to finally meet you in person.
我不能说有同感
Can't say the same.
什么罪名
What's the warrant for?
共谋贩毒
Conspiracy to distribute. What do we have here?
-你看看 -真是倒楣
- Oh, look at that. - See, that's just bad luck right there.
我放在口袋里 是因为有人嫌弃退货
Had it in my pocket 'cause somebody complained and handed it back to me.
你太不小心了 鲽鱼
- That's very sloppy, Brill.
你要打给未婚妻告知情况吗
Bless your heart. You wanna call your fiancée and let her know what's going down?
好
- Yeah.
-她的号♥码是443‥ -不必说 我知道
Her number, 4-4... No, no, I got it.
你们窃听我的电♥话♥
Y'all got me on a tap, huh?
亲爱的 你吵醒我做什么
Hey, boo. Why the hell you wake me up?
你们真是太阴险了
Y'all motherfuckers cruddy, yo.
你们知道我上周 才被市警局逮过吧
Y'all know I got popped by the city last week, right?
知道 格莱斯顿的单位
Yup, Gladstone's squad.
但这些是新的罪名
We got a superseding indictment.
你们工作好认真
Y'all working hard here, but if I were y'all,
要是我就会把搜到的东西脱手
I'd get rid of the shit you just took off me.
靠线人把东西给卖♥♥了 买♥♥点礼物送给老婆
Use an informant or some shit like that to put it on the street. Get something nice for your wives.
可恶
Shit,
格莱斯顿就这么做了 我没骗你们
Gladstone took it. I shit you not.
说到凯斯格莱斯顿巡佐
So, looking at Sergeant Keith Gladstone,
不只薛普夏告诉郡警
we not only have the fact that Shropshire told county police
格莱斯顿私藏并贩卖♥♥没收毒品
that Gladstone took and resold seized narcotics,
而且他常与简金斯合作
but the fact that he extensively worked with Jenkins.
就像简金斯的导师
Kind of an early mentor.
于是我们深入调查后发现这个
And if we look back far enough, we come across this.
请注意‥
Keep in mind
我们逮捕汉椎克与拉衍后 搜查其所开平民车辆
that in searches of unmarked units, after our arrests of Hendrix and Rayam,
找到了好几把BB枪
we also found several BB pistols.
BB枪
BB guns?
汉椎克说他们会随身携带
Hendrix told us they carried them routinely
在打伤未武装嫌犯时 会摆在现场
in case of a bad shoot with an unarmed suspect.
于是我们回顾 嫌犯受伤且查获BB枪的案件
So, we go backwards, looking for cases involving injuries to the suspect, recovered BB pistols,
结果呢
and,
果不其然发现一起武器案
sure enough, we find a weapons case with a pursuit
当时发生追逐 嫌犯受到重伤
and serious injury to the suspect,
嫌犯是迪米崔赛门
one Demetric Simon.
简金斯与其他员警开车追逐
Jenkins and another officer are giving chase
简金斯所开平民车辗过那孩子
until Jenkins actually runs the kid over in his unmarked car,
他宣称嫌犯拿枪指着他
claiming that the suspect pointed a gun at him.
后来停在附近的车 底下发现一把BB枪
A BB gun is later recovered from under a parked car nearby,
还好当时现场 有一名员警就是莱恩昆恩
and lucky for us, one officer who was there when the gun was found is none other than Ryan Guinn.
-提醒我他是谁 -昆恩是便衣警♥察♥
- Refresh my memory. - Guinn is the plainclothesman
是本案早期的线人 我们知道他是清白的
who was an early informant on this case, and who we know to be clean.
昆恩告诉我们
But Guinn now tells us
格莱斯顿突然出现在现场
that none other than Keith Gladstone showed up at this scene, unannounced,
公然对韦恩简金斯说
and said openly to Wayne Jenkins...
剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表