剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表
庭上
Your Honor,
除了一处需要修正 我们同意所有事实陈述
we are agreeing to the statement of facts with the exception of one correction.
我的当事人不承认 在伯利案中栽赃毒品
In the matter of the Burley arrest, he is not acknowledging he planted the drugs,
但他承认写不实报告 有其他员警栽赃
although he is acknowledging he wrote a false report with respect to another officer planting those drugs.
这会列入纪录 列文先生‥
Noted for the record, Mr. Levin.
他会把错赖在莱恩昆恩 和尚恩苏特身上
We can acknowledge... We just watched him put that sin on Ryan Guinn and Sean Suiter.
肯定不是昆恩
Well, we know it's not Guinn.
而苏特现在已死无对证
And Suiter's not here to defend himself at this point.
你有任何问题要问我或律师吗
Any questions at all, sir, for me or your lawyer
关于你的认罪答辩或答辩协议
about your guilty pleas or the terms of your plea agreement?
没有了 我‥
No, ma'am. Uh, just...
我犯了很多错 庭上
I've-- I've made a lot of mistakes here, Your Honor.
我人生中犯了很多错 这我承认
In my life, if I make a mistake, I own it.
我很抱歉 但‥
I say, "I'm sorry." That's--
道歉也于事无补
that's not gonna cut it today.
我想告诉大家
I want you to know that,
我对自己做的事充满罪恶感
you know, I feel very bad for the things that I've done. And,
我失去了做父亲 抚养自己小孩的权利
uh, that I've lost my chance to be a father. To raise my boys.
我以自己为耻 庭上
I'm ashamed of myself, Your Honor. That's it.
还有一件事 庭上
Furthermore, Your Honor,
我认识韦恩将近25年
I would just like to say that in the nearly 25 years that I've known Wayne...
他为什么要认罪
- Why would he take that plea?
我以为他想要上法庭
- I thought he wanted his day in court?
我想是因为那个保释人斯戴普
- You ask me, it was Stepp, the bail bondsman.
-一旦他开口就完了 -这么说的话‥
Once he started talking... He will use this experience to do better. - Well,
表示韦恩简金斯不只是小偷 还是个毒贩
that means Wayne Jenkins isn't just a thief. Thank you for your time, Your Honor. - He's a drug dealer.
而且他们常玩在一起
- Worse, they partied together.
斯戴普说他跟脱衣舞娘 和妓♥女♥混在一起
Stepp puts him with strippers and hookers.
他认罪就能保有爱家的形象
This way, he stays a family man.
全体请起立
All rise!
我爱你
I love you.
"因拒绝与调查人员合作"
"韦恩简金斯判处25年"
这个警局无法♥正♥常运作
This is a dysfunctional police department.
我这么说是因为 我见过健全的警局组织
I am telling you, as a person who has seen what a healthy organization looks like,
这个警局绝非健全
this is not one of them.
被告请起立
Will the defendant please rise.
拉衍先生 因为你在认罪后展现配合态度
Mr. Rayam, considering your cooperation after your guilty plea,
本庭宣判你十二年徒刑
this court sentences you to 12 years.
你是在怪罪过去的局长
Are you blaming this on your predecessors?
本局过去八年换了四任局长
Well, this department has had four commissioners over the last eight years.
所以领导方向没有连贯性
So, there hasn't been continuity in leadership here.
刚多先生 因为你在认罪后展现配合态度
Mr. Gondo, due to your cooperation after your guilty plea,
本庭宣判你十年徒刑
the court sentences you to ten years.
全体请起立
All rise.
但此事发生在我的任内
This is happening now, on my watch,
我会负起警♥察♥局长的责任
and I am taking responsibility as the police commissioner.
沃德先生与汉椎克先生
Mr. Ward and Mr. Hendrix,
认罪后展现配合态度
having plead guilty and subsequently cooperated
并作证指控其他员警
by agreeing to testify against other officers,
本庭宣判你们各七年徒刑
this court sentences you each to seven years.
我要终结便衣警♥察♥制度
I've moved to end plainclothes policing,
我们也实施追踪 处理枪♥支♥案件的品质
and we've undertaken a plan to track the quality of gun cases
以能在法♥院♥立案为主 而不注重统计数字
to see how they fare in court rather than just tallying stats.
我们已经在采取应对措施
We are already responding.
艾勒斯先生 本庭判你有罪
Mr. Allers, you have been found guilty,
由于你拒绝合作
and since you've refused to cooperate,
本庭判你十五年徒刑
the court sentences you to 15 years.
联邦调查人员说 这些行为已经存在多年
But federal investigators say this has been going on for years.
警局的领导层怎么会不知情
Uh, shouldn't the leadership of the police department have known?
谨代表本人与团队发言
Well, Justin, speaking for myself and my team,
我们继承的警界文化
we inherited a culture
对究责避之唯恐不及
that looks at accountability as a four-letter word.
这是多年疏忽造成的结果
And that's years and years of neglect.
在我们多年追捕 凶杀案和海♥洛♥因♥的过程中
Years and years of chasing after the two H's, homicide and heroin.
是否早该有人 发现这种贪腐现象
Should someone have known about this kind of corruption?
没错 他们早该知道
Absolutely. They should have known.
是"他们"
"They" should have known?
我们早该要知道
We should have known.
"其余枪♥支♥追踪特遣队员 接受审判的三天前"
"警♥察♥局长凯文戴维斯 遭到市长开除"
"副局长迪恩帕米尔"
"受控指导员警规避开枪案"
"他否认并在当天辞职"
犯罪弥漫我们城市各处
Crime is spilling out all over the city,
我们不能掉以轻心
and we've got to focus.
我们很感谢 戴维斯局长团队的付出
And while we are grateful for the efforts of Commissioner Davis and his team,
但也该朝新的方向迈进
we need to move forward in a new direction.
请欢迎戴若德苏萨局长
Commissioner Darryl De Sousa. Thank you.
巴尔的摩警局即将迎接改变
Change is coming to the Baltimore Police Department.
本人在此清楚表明
And let me make it clear,
我不会容忍♥任何贪腐情事
I have zero tolerance for corruption.
"新局长曾撤销简金斯惩戒案 并将恢复便衣单位"
我们会以符合宪法的方式 积极维护治安
We're gonna be doing proactive, constitutional policing.
执行巴尔的摩市的法律
We're going to enforce the laws of Baltimore City.
我们会光明正大地做事
We're going to be very visible.
并与所有社区有正面接触 "他四个月后因逃税而辞职"
We're gonna have positive engagement with the entire community.
"一年后 凯瑟琳皮尤市长 承认逃漏税与诈欺"
"判刑三年"
庭上 就法律层面而言 赫索先生并不承认
Your Honor, as a point of law, it's Mr. Hersl's contention that he is not guilty of the charge of extortion
曾在逮捕市民后 勒索或抢夺其金钱
for taking money from citizens subsequent to their arrest.
不认罪
No?
没收那些钱财 是他身为警♥察♥的职责
He was responsibly taking that money as an agent of the state, Your Honor.
他的罪是未将钱财上呈为证物
His crime is instead that of failing to deliver that money to the Evidence Control Unit.
所以他只犯了窃盗罪 并没有犯勒索或共谋罪
Therefore, he is guilty only of theft, not of extortion or conspiracy.
很新鲜的辩解 帕普拉先生
Novel defense, Mr. Purpura.
"只有丹尼赫索与马可斯泰勒"
"进入♥联♥邦法庭受审"
"两人各被判处十♥八♥年♥"
"弗雷迪格雷死后"
"由于起诉涉案员警未果"
"且因该案导致警方怠工"
"导致巴尔的摩市犯罪率暴增"
"2015年起 该市每年 平均发生三百起杀人案"
"同属美国暴♥力♥犯罪 最猖獗的主要城市"
"简金斯执勤日志"
"执行搜查扣押令"
警♥察♥执行搜索令
Police, search warrant.
该死的警♥察♥
Motherfucking police!
-给我出去 -去死
Get the fuck out. - Shit!
-警♥察♥办案 -趴下‥
Police! - Hands behind your back.
给我趴在地上‥
- Get on the floor. - Down! Down!
我叫你趴下
What I just say? Get on the fucking ground.
-别乱动 -二楼有人吗
Let's go! Anybody on the second floor?
-你妈在 -有人在二楼吗
- Your mother is. - Anybody on the second floor?
把音乐关掉 王八蛋
Baltimore police! Let's go. Who's upstairs?
我们上楼啰
巴尔的摩警局执行搜索令
Baltimore police, search warrant.
左边那扇门要我来吗
Wayne, we got a door left.
不用 交给我 你去玄关
No, no, leave that with me. That's mine. Take the hall.
我们没问题 巡佐
Oh, we got it, Sarge.
好
All righty.
跟我来
Come on.
搜那个柜子
Let's go. Search that closet right there. Yeah?
天啊
Dag, boy.
跟你的人说的一样
Right where your man said.
不愧是韦恩
Big fucking Wayne.
汉椎克
Oh, Hendrix,
我好像硬了
I think I'm getting an erection, man.
不愧是韦恩
Big fucking Wayne!
-这就对了 -你是我大哥
That's what I'm fucking talking about. You my man, yo.
我们别停 继续找
- This shit ain't stopping. Check it out. Go through that.
还藏了什么啊
What's that? Yo, we should...
天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, shit.
你找到什么 韦恩
What you got, Wayne?
韦恩 你在看什么
Wayne, what you looking at?
怎么了
What?
我们要吃大餐了 把门关上
We about to eat, motherfucker. Shut that door.
把门关上 用脚顶住
Shut the fucking door. That's it, put your foot on it.
站在那里不要动‥
Stay in front of that shit. Stay in front of it.
很好 别过来
Good, good, good, good. Stand right there.
剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表