剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表
这里我来就好‥妈呀
I got you. Oh, shit.
我们要有大餐可以吃了
We eating this, motherfucker. We eatin', motherfucker, that's what's up. That's what I'm talking about.
脚把门给我顶好了
Make sure you put your foot on the fucking door.
开什么玩笑 怎么可能
You shitting me? I'm fucking bitches.
以后我想做什么都行了
I don't give a-- I can do what the fuck I wanna do.
看他们还敢不敢嚣张
Niggas was hating on me too.
好 别做声
All right.
中大奖了 各位
Jackpot, motherfuckers! Whoo!
起来吧
Come on.
你可以出去放风半小时
You got a half-hour of daylight all to yourself.
你风光的时候到了 简金斯
Your time to shine, Jenkins.
你早点到一般监狱
Sooner we get you to gen pop,
我们就不必当你保母了
sooner we can stop babysitting your ass.
那就快啊
Go on and bring it.
-310呼叫控制室 -请说
- Three-ten to control. - Copy.
-护送囚犯到广场 -收到
- We got one for the yard. - Clear.
你就是那个巴尔的摩警♥察♥
You that cop from Baltimore, right?
没错 警局里最优秀的
Fuck, yeah. Best they had.
是那个臭条子
That's that fucking cop!
你好吗 巡官
What's going on, LT?
准备好讲课了吗
You ready for them?
你懂的 我跃跃欲试呢
- You know. I was born ready.
我很高兴你决定不调职
I'm glad you pulled back that transfer request.
-上头也开心 -那就好
- And so are the bosses. - Good.
给他们好看
- Let's kill 'em dead.
没问题
- Got you.
关于暴♥力♥还有一件事
That's the other thing with being brutal,
那不但有碍勤务纪录
not only does it get in the way of getting good cases,
只要打人
but beating on people,
肯定会有人投诉到督察室
you're gonna get IAD complaints, files.
留下纪录 让名声臭掉
Maybe even a reputation, get enough complaints,
次数太多甚至会调到其他单位
get transferred out of your unit.
即便你有办法脱身‥
And even if you can write your way out of the hassle,
有本事的警♥察♥ 几乎什么麻烦都能脱身
most police worth a shit can write their way out of pretty much anything.
但随时有人盯着你 会让你很难做事
Look, it just-- it gets you the kind of attention that only makes it harder to do the job.
要是打人能让案件成立 那我就鼓励你们大打特打
If beating on people made cases, shit, I'd tell you, "Go out there and kick everybody's ass,"
但事实并非如此
but it just-- it does not work.
如果你想做打人的工作 就别来我的单位
So, if that's the kind of work you wanna do, I'm gonna tell you right now, you're not coming anywhere near my unit.
我们枪♥支♥追踪特遣队 不容忍♥这种狗屁
Gun Trace Task Force, we are not about that bullshit.
别搞错了 我们的工作 是查缉枪♥支♥和毒品
Make no mistake. We're about getting guns and drugs.
是抓贩毒和开枪的混涨
We're about getting the motherfuckers that deal the drugs and shoot the guns.
这是我们要做的事
That's what we do.
是我们的成果
That's what we deliver.
枪♥支♥追踪特遣队 负责搜出非法枪♥支♥
Gun Trace Task Force, we get those guns, and we put 'em on the table.
负责找出他们藏匿的毒品
We get that dope, and we put it on the table.
我的单位在九个月内 查获132把枪
My unit took 132 guns off the street in nine months of work.
移送了59个案件
We got 59 cases charged.
而每一件都进到法♥院♥
Every single one of those went up to Calvert Street.
同时踢破45扇门 查获逾一公斤的毒品
During that time, we kicked in 45 doors. We got in over a kilo weight of dope and coke.
包括古♥柯♥碱和各种药丸
Not to mention the pills and all else.
我们查获的东西
We took all that,
全都缴交出来
and we put it on the table.
这就是我们的工作
That's what we do.
这就是我们的成果
That's what we deliver.
这就是警♥察♥工作
That's the job.
好好照顾彼此
And you take care of each other.
我以你们为荣
I'm proud of you.
怎么样啊
Yeah, everybody!
剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表