剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表
-就这样办 -好的
- Okay. - All right.
"2017年3月1日"
这是什么曲子
- W-- what is that from?
德布西的"序曲"
- Debussy's "Prélude."
好像"星舰迷航记" 拿来当配乐
I feel like I heard that in an episode of Star Trek.
你还会其他曲子吗
You know how to play some, you know, some other stuff?
主要都是古典乐
Classical, mostly.
像杰叟罗图乐团 "水肺"是他们最经典的曲子
Like Jethro Tull? "Aqualung," I mean, that's some classical shit right there, right?
约翰 你还真是深藏不露
Someday, John, you're gonna surprise me.
或许吧
Maybe.
你穿这件衬衫睡觉吗
You sleep in that shirt?
我几乎没睡 你呢
Uh, I don't think I slept at all. You?
也差不多 想细节想到睡不着
Not much. The details kept me up.
有太多事可能出错
So many things can go wrong.
你们有人追踪 他们的手♥机♥定位吧
Your people are monitoring the GPS on their phones, right?
有 今早他们都在巴尔的摩
Yeah, as of this morning, they're all in the Baltimore area.
他们都收到命令 要去督察室报到
And they all got their orders to report to IAD?
他们都确认会去
They all confirmed their appointments.
我是詹森
Jensen.
他在移♥动♥ 可以准备了
Hey, he's on the move. Stand by.
收到
Copy that.
简金斯刚出门
Jenkins just left his house.
出发吧
Let's go.
史提夫 在尽忠职守是吧
Look at you, Steve. Getting that good police work in, huh?
你懂的 透过抽烟慢性自杀
You know, committing suicide by cigarette.
你和督察部门有约
Got a date with IAD?
是啊 芝麻绿豆的事
Yeah, some nuisance shit.
跟车辆有关
You know, vehicular.
-来啦 -你好啊
What's good? What's up, man?
累死了
Passed out.
便衣单位枪♥支♥追踪特遣队 有七名员警
Seven officers from the plainclothes unit known as the Gun Trace Task Force
已遭到逮捕
have been arrested
罪名是共谋勒索
and charged with racketeering conspiracy
与其他相关罪名
and racketeering-related charges,
包括抢劫 敲诈和诈领加班费
including robbery, extortion, and overtime fraud.
这些员警涉入恶劣的阴谋诡计
These officers have been involved in a pernicious conspiracy scheme
并且滥用职权
that included abuse of power.
戴维斯局长 逮捕这些员警
Commissioner Davis, in light of these arrests,
对警局会有什么深层影响
what are your thoughts on the deeper implications for the department?
我不同情这些员警
These officers, I have no sympathy for them.
在我看来 他们就像1930年代的黑帮
They are like 1930s gangsters as far as I'm concerned.
至于警局方面
As for the department,
我会迅速果断地解决问题
I'll act swiftly and decisively to address the problem areas.
立即解散特定的便衣单位
I'll immediately disband select plainclothes units
并命令相关员警 重回制♥服♥巡逻单位
and order those officers back into uniformed patrol.
特此宣布解散暴♥力♥犯罪影响部
This is the absolute, final dismantling of VCID.
请问局长‥
刚多 汉椎克 赫索 简金斯
Officers Gondo, Hendrix, Hersl, Jenkins,
拉衍 泰勒与沃德
Rayam, Taylor, and Ward
遭到联调局收押
are now in FBI custody after being arrested
这些员警今早 在警局督察室遭到逮捕
this morning at the Internal Affairs Department on Kirk Avenue.
官方表示其中 一些员警曾遭到投诉
Officials say that some of these officers are named in prior complaints...
-天啊 -被控以执法过当
Holy shit. - ...having been previously accused of using excessive force
或有其他不当行为
or of other wrongdoing.
-事实上‥ -尚恩
In fact-- Hey, Sean.
-你跟简金斯搭档过 -市府为此付出上百万和解金
You used to work with Jenkins, didn't you?...in settlements related to the actions of some of these officers.
-他是什么样的人 -某资深公设辩护人表示‥
What was that guy like? A long-time public defender we spoke with had this to say...
这已经是存在多年的问题
...accountability issues for many years.
我们努力彰显这些问题的严重性
We have worked tirelessly to highlight the issues on the force,
但警局却毫不重视
but much of our efforts were ignored by the department.
这会传达什么讯息‥
What message does that send to the criticism--
你还好吗
You all right, man?
还好 我只是想上厕所
Yeah, I-- I just gotta hit the head.
-这真是太夸张 -枪♥支♥追踪特遣队还得到赞誉
- This is some fucked up shit. the Gun Trace unit in a departmental newsletter.
将简金斯巡佐奉为办案楷模‥
Sergeant Wayne Jenkins was to be seen as an example for getting guns--
特遣队在2016年 逮捕110名枪♥支♥罪犯
The Gun Trace Task Force made more than 110 gun arrests in 2016.
戴维斯局长稍早回应‥
Here's Davis responding at the briefing earlier today.
帮个忙 再搜一次车子
Why don't you do me a favor, man? Just go and toss the car one more time,
以免漏掉了什么
you know, in case we missed something.
分明是你们栽赃
Man, you fucking planted that shit.
放开我 你们的手段太粗糙
Get off me, man! Y'all cruddy as hell!
多亏你明察秋毫
Man, you got it now, dawg.
你表现得太好了
That was some serious police work, man.
形容巴尔的摩警局 这个漫无法纪的便衣单位
...to describe this rogue plainclothes unit of the Baltimore Police Department.
-丹尼赫索 -这些无♥耻♥员警‥
Danny Hersl. These brazen officers allegedly...
我们的金童竟卷入这种事
Our poster boy got caught up in this.
抢劫大量现金和枪♥支♥
...robbing them of large quantities of cash and guns.
起诉罪名是勒索
The defendants are accused of racketeering.
我从小就注定要当律师
The way I was raised, there wasn't any way I wasn't gonna be a lawyer.
我懂你的意思
Oh, I know how that works.
令尊是法官 对吧
Your father was a-- He was a judge, right?
在联邦地区法♥院♥
US District Court.
那你也是注定走法律这条路
So, I guess it was preordained that you would go into law.
我有个弟弟詹姆斯 对上大学完全没兴趣
I have a sibling named James, and he had no interest in going to college.
所以我们家有人非去念法学院
So, someone in our house was going to law school.
那个人就是我
- Ah. - Fell on me.
懂了
Got it.
但我有一阵子很迷失
But I-- I made a wrong turn for a while.
怎么说
How so?
我刚开始是任职 华府检察署庭审团队
Well, early on, I was a Trial Team AUSA in DC,
主要经办毒品案件
prosecuting mostly drug cases.
我渐渐觉得心很累
And it got to me.
每天都在法♥院♥里 送年轻黑人男子进监牢
Day in, day out, in courtrooms, sending young Black men to prison.
但就是这段经历
But, I guess, I needed to go through that
我才会转换跑道做民权
to make the next step and pivot to Civil Rights, so...
-你在华府长大 -郊区的贝什斯达
You grew up in DC? Uh, outside the city. Bethesda.
那里是高收入区
- It's, uh, high-income,
居民多半是白人
mostly White.
可说不是个很多元的区域
You know, not a very diverse area to say the least.
父母知道我们在那里长大 会失去一点什么
My parents knew we'd lose a little something growing up there,
但他们觉得利大于弊
but they figured the benefits outweighed the bad,
他们是对的
and they were right.
我非常幸运
I have been very fortunate.
而我弟的遭遇比我惨多了
And my kid brother... he got it a lot worse than I ever did.
他专做高级卫浴磁砖
He's a tile man. He does high-end bathrooms.
非常专业
A real craftsman.
他会辫发
So, you know, he has his hair braided.
穿工装 牛仔裤 连帽上衣
He wears workman's clothes, jeans, hoodies.
他青少年时期 就站在我们家外头
When he was in his teens, he'd be standing outside our house,
这发生过不只一次
and this happened more than once,
蒙哥马利郡警♥察♥会停车
the Montgomery County Police would stop and ask him,
问他在做什么
"What are you doing here?"
他指着我们住的房♥子说‥
He'd point back at the house that we grew up in,
"我住在这里"
and he'd say, "I live here."
他们觉得他不是那社区的小孩
They couldn't see a Bethesda kid.
詹姆斯在他们眼中只是个黑鬼
When they looked at James, all they could see was a nigger.
是啊 我懂
Yeah. Yeah, I get that.
有次他下班开车回家
- One time, he was coming home from work, driving down our street,
有二辆警车跟着他 开进我们家车道
and a couple cop cars followed him into our driveway.
詹姆斯下车‥ 也许他动作太快了
When James got out of the car, I don't know, maybe he got out too fast,
他们给他上铐
but they cuffed him.
说他的动作有威胁性
Said that he made a threatening move.
还在逮捕报告上说谎
And on the report, to justify the stop, they lied.
说他开车超速
They said that he was speeding down our street.
他只说 "你们为什么要这样"
All he was saying was, "Why are you doing me like this?
"我刚工作12小时"
I just worked a 12-hour day,
"只不过是开车回家"
and all I was doing was driving to my house."
我和我父亲走出家门
I came outside, and so did my father.
其中一个警♥察♥是黑人
And there was a Black cop, and he
他完全不理我们
wouldn't answer any of our questions.
另一个给他上铐的白人警♥察♥
And the other cop, the one who cuffed him, the White dude...
剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表