剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表
How's this? I've been doing a deeper dive on that list of officers and detectives
巡回法♥院♥禁止出席作证那些
that the circuit court trial teams wouldn't put on the stand.
这原本是正式名单 也投诉到警局
It was a formal list at one point, sent as a complaint to the police department,
现在却只是 检察官间传阅的文件
but now it's just something that gets passed around by trial prosecutors.
而这份名单列出的人很明确
But get this, the list comes with specifics.
必须要有在公开庭审 作虚假陈述或伪证的纪录
Known histories of false statements or perjury in open court.
在宣誓后被抓到做伪证的警♥察♥
Sworn officers? Known perjuries?
我还没说到最神奇的事
But here's the amazing thing...
这些人还在街头我行我素
they're all supposedly still on the street, doing what they do.
但他们的逮捕案不会进法庭
Their arrests just never come to court.
只要是合理根据或证据 需要他们作证就不会
Not if the P.C. or evidence requires their testimony.
没人帮我点午餐
What, nobody ordered for me?
你继续吃午餐吧
All right, we're gonna leave you to your lunch.
走吧 阿弥
Come on, Ahmed.
我要去找一个人 回答一个简单问题
I wanna see a man answer a simple question,
你来见证这对他有多难
and I want you to watch him try.
"韦恩简金斯"
他看后照镜太久
Motherfucker clocked the rearview for two seconds too long.
看他肩膀就知道
Then I seen that shoulder dip.
这家伙一定有问题
I'm telling you, there's an art to this shit, K-Stop.
老大 我不知道你在笑什么
Boss man, I don't know what you're laughing at.
这家伙十分可疑 你车上怎么这么臭
Fucking string bean-looking motherfucker. Why does your car smell like that?
有什么发现
What do you got?
驾驶座下一把九厘米手♥枪♥
Got a little nine under the, uh, driver's seat,
置物箱里有四十瓶古♥柯♥碱
about 40 vials of coke in the glovebox.
我等不及要看后车厢有什么宝
I can't wait to see what's in this motherfucker's trunk.
等我一下
Give me one second.
可恶 等一下
Shit. Give me a sec.
-怎么了 亲爱的 -我们在球场 他说不想练
What's going on, baby? We're at practice and he's saying he doesn't want to play.
他是你儿子 跟他谈谈
He's your son. Talk to him.
-我马上过去 -好
All right, I'm on my way. Yeah. Okay.
暂停 我得走了
K-stop. I gotta go, man.
你不开后车厢
You weren't gonna pop the trunk?
你听到了 这次逮捕算你的
Nah, you heard what I said. This, uh, lockup's yours, bud.
-怎么回事 -我儿子
What's the matter? It's my kid.
-剩下的交给你处理 -收到 巡佐
You go on and take the collar. Copy that, Sarge.
-你好 麻烦人物 -兄弟来啦
What's going on, double trouble? Oh, man!
-你好 亲爱的 -韦恩
How you doing, hon? Hey, Wayne.
看看你那身制♥服♥
Shit, man. Look at that uniform.
你现在是警♥察♥叔叔了吗
What are you, Officer Friendly?
别看习惯
Look at that shit, man. Hey, man, don't get used to it.
上头刚准我调到特执部
I just got that transfer down to SES.
-这么快 -十个月就调回便衣单位
Already? Yes, sir. Ten months. Rotated out of plainclothes.
这可是新纪录
I'm setting a record up in this bitch.
多数人升上巡佐 都要在巡逻队待一两年
Most of these humps, they do a year, maybe two in patrol when they make sergeant,
但我可是韦恩简金斯
but hey, not Wayne Jenkins.
明天记得休假
Don't forget, taking tomorrow off.
我们要去赌场玩
We're gonna go to the casino, we gonna have some fun, man.
吃点比这玩意儿好的美食
We're gonna eat some better shit than this right here, I'll tell you that.
唐尼 我没办法跟你去了
- Listen, D, I, uh, I can't roll with you on that, man.
-搞屁啊 -是我的长子
- The fuck? - Yeah, my oldest, he, uh...
他想参加美式足球队选拔
he's got Peewee football try-outs, and he's--
很紧张
he's all spinned out.
觉得自己不够格 今年可能进不了联盟
He thinks he's not good enough, might not do the league this year.
什么
What?
前几天他的头 被其他孩子撞了一下
- Yeah, I don't know, some kid, he rung his bell the other day, and...
让他很害怕
I don't know, it got him all shook.
当时我在街上搜查枪♥支♥ 还是马上回家陪他
I mean, I went right home to be with him. I mean, I'm in the middle of a gun arrest over on Sinclair Lane,
克莉丝蒂打给我 说他状况很糟 要我帮忙
Kristy calls me, she says he's spiraling, you know, he needs me.
于是我就抛下同事
So I-- Yeah, I just-- I left my squad right there,
马上赶回家找他
I just hightailed it home to him, and...
总之他周六要练球 我得去陪他
Look, man, he's got a practice on Saturday and I gotta go with him, that's what I'm doing.
你真是个好爸爸
Well, you're just a good dad then.
没错
- Yes, I am. - Mm-hmm.
好吧 就这样啦
All right, well, uh, great!
这么着‥
Listen, um...
唐尼 有件事我想问你的意见
Donny, let me run something by you.
我呢‥
Hmm? I don't know, I was just...
你知道的啊
you know...
一直在想我们上次说的那件事
thinking about that thing we were talking about.
如果你想谈 我们可以谈
You know, if you wanna talk about it, I'm just saying. You know, we could.
认真谈
For real.
我没在吹牛 唐尼
I ain't bullshitting you, Donny. I'm...
我是全警局最强的警♥察♥
- I'm the best fucking cop in this department, man.
那些人根本比不上我
Straight up, man, these motherfuckers, they cannot touch me.
但因为我没他们有钱 就得受他们挖苦
But I gotta listen to their bullshit. Them ragging on me 'cause I ain't got
真是够了‥
their kinda fucking cash. I mean, fuck that, man. Fuck that.
我可以帮你处理 但要先付钱
Yeah. I could offload it for a number upfront.
要多少
What, man. Like, what you thinking?
我主要是交易古♥柯♥碱
Well, you know, I'm mostly into coke, so, uh,
十五
15?
如果稳定的话 十五很好
If that's steady, 15 is good.
-稳定很好 -对啊
- Yeah, steady's good. - Yeah.
要是我弄到其他东西呢
And what about if, you know, if I can get my hands on some other shit?
现在我得交给其他人处理
Oh, I'd have to pass that along right now.
但如果顺利 你得先付一大笔钱
But you know, if this works out, there's gonna be plenty upfront, all right?
-没问题 -那就好
- Shit, man, that's cool too. - Okay.
为你们介绍另一个大人物 德瑞克韩斯
This a good time to introduce the other twin tower, Derek Hines,
他要加入检察团队
he's joined the prosecution team.
很高兴认识大家
Nice to meet you all.
爱瑞卡 麻烦你
- Erika, if you would.
监听的收获颇丰
Well, we're getting good stuff on the wiretaps.
警局的枪♥支♥追踪特遣队大有问题
And it's becoming increasingly clear there's a real problem in the department's gun trace task force.
刚多 拉衍 可能还有其他人
Gondo, Rayam, maybe others.
该单位主管换人
Supervision there is in flux with their last commander,
前任指挥官艾勒斯巡佐 派去缉毒署特遣队
Sergeant Thomas Allers, having signed on to the DEA task force.
现在谁负责
Who's got that unit now?
韦恩简金斯 原本是特别执法部
Wayne Jenkins is taking over, he's coming over from SES.
他以作风蛮硬著称
He's, um, got a reputation as a hard charger.
我三年前在安全街头团队时 跟他打过照面
I actually crossed paths with him about three years ago when I was on the Safe Streets team.
有点牛仔作风 但应该不会贪腐
uh, somewhat of a cowboy, but I don't think he's corrupt.
爱瑞卡觉得我们该警告简金斯
Erika thought we might, uh, advise Jenkins
刚多和拉衍是麻烦人物
that he's walking into a buzzsaw with Gondo and Rayam.
怎么了 史考特
Something wrong, Scott?
我不认识简金斯 但看过他的名字几次
No, I--I don't know Jenkins personally, but his name has come up a few times.
我记得三年前听过一通监狱通话
Especially on a jailhouse call that I listened to about three years ago
通话的是我们的两个毒品犯 薛普夏和格伦威尔士
between our two narcotics targets, Shropshire and Glen Wells.
虽然没有明说
Not without them coming out and saying it point-blank...
但他们似乎知道他贪腐
it felt like they knew he was dirty.
那次通话有逐字稿吗
We have a-- a transcript of this call?
档案里有 我再给你
Yeah, it's in our files, and I'll-- I'll get it to you.
过两周看情况再讨论
Why don't we let it run? Revisit this in a couple weeks?
很合理
Makes sense to me.
谢谢提醒
Thank you.
这些警♥察♥为何还在街头
Why are these cops still on the street?
既然他们都因为作伪证 无法在巴尔的摩法庭作证
If they can't even testify in a Baltimore courtroom for having perjured themselves already?
我私下告诉你 这整件事的历史
Between you and me, the history of this thing
攸关州检察署与警局的内斗
is tangled up in all the infighting between the State's Attorney's office and the department.
最早来自派翠西亚洁西米 与佛瑞德比费间的恩怨
It goes back to Pat Jessamy and Fred Bealefeld being angry as hell at each other
他们完全不听彼此的意见
and not listening to anything that either one had to say.
解释一下
Explain.
佛瑞德担任警♥察♥局长时
When Fred was commissioner,
他很气洁西米驳回案件 拒绝起诉犯人
he was furious at Jessamy for dropping cases and refusing prosecutions,
洁西米则是不满意 警♥察♥的工作品质
and Jessamy was critical of the quality of the case work.
于是他们停止沟通
They stopped talking.
因此巡回法♥院♥禁止 特定员警作证的名单
And so, any list of officers who was unwelcome to testify in circuit court
大家视作他们争执的延续发展
was seen as just another shot fired in that ongoing argument.
于是这些被逮到说谎的警♥察♥ 能继续在街上巡逻
So, these cops caught lying remained on the street?
没错 现在局长换我当了
They did, and here I am.
至少他很诚实
He's honest at least.
也不是百分百
To a point.
剧集 | 城市的主宰(2022) | 导航列表