is a smaller, rotting dead thing,
她现在就有这么毒
that's how toxic she is.
好了 谢谢你的资讯
Okay, thanks for the input.
而且我知道你现在压力很大
And I know you're under a lot of pressure over there,
如果你需要个肩膀靠着哭或者是要约炮什么的
so if you ever need a shoulder to cry on
你有我电♥话♥的哈...
or a booty to call on, you have my number...
你知道总统是和谁打高尔夫了么?
Did you find out who the president's playing golf with?
高尔夫 就是男人们带着棍子到处走
Golf. You know, men walking around with sticks
然后谈论事业的那个东西 噢
talking about their careers. Oh, mm.
我本来是要跟进的 女士 我没有忘记的
I was gonna follow up on that, ma'am. I didn't forget.
我没有忘记
I did not forget.
女士 是Furlong众议员
Ma'am, it's congressman Furlong.
呃你可以告诉他去操自己... 他已经来了 女士
Well, you can tell him to go fuck him... He's right here, ma'am.
噢 Roger 副总统女士
Oh!Roger. Madam Vice President.
非常感谢你能见我 -
Thank you so much for seeing me.
谢谢你能来
Well, thank you for dropping by.
不好意思我要整理一下
Excuse me while I get myself pulled together.
当然 我很喜欢这个房♥间 这非常棒
Of course. I like this room. This is great.
对啊 这是总统套房♥ -
Yeah, it's the presidential suite.
副总统吧
Vice presidential, anyway.
听着 我看了你的支持率数字
Listen, I've seen the disapproval numbers.
所以我明白这里的微妙局势
So I appreciate the delicate situation here.
呃 只是工作的一部分而已
Uh, just part of the job.
不 不是的 这是Will
No, it's not. This is Will.
Will 他们对支持率的评价是什么?
Will, what were they saying about the disapproval?
对不起 女士 网上都写的是菊花被完爆
Apologies, ma'am. Effed in the b-hole across all networks.
女士 这可是挥之不去的画面感 我跟你说
Ma'am, that is a lingering image to try to overcome, I'll tell you.
这是什么意思 众议员?
What's this about, congressman?
呃 我是希望...女士...我们能谈谈
Well, I was hoping maybe, ma'am, we could have a moment.
好吧 你坐 谢谢
Yes. have a seat. Thank you.
女士 我不希望你这次为我竞选州长背书
Ma'am, I don't want you to endorse my run for governor at this time.
呃 Roger
Um, well, Roger,
这个对我很难... 嗯哼
that is difficult... Mm-hmm.
我都已经到这里来了
For me because I'm here.
是的 这很好 能给我来点水吗?
Mm-hmm. Yeah, that's great. Can I get some water?
对我来说...
Um, it's being put to me...
Gary 能给我来点水吗? 好的
Gary, can I get some water? Yeah.
对我来说...我很抱歉...
It's being put to me that... and I apologize...
但是从政♥治♥角度而言 你就是残次品啊
but politically speaking, you are damaged goods.
我听说你的信用已经降到了...
I'm hearing that your credibility is...
降到哪了来着 Will? 马桶里
Where is it located, Will? The toilet.
嗯哼 不是我的话哈
Mm-hmm. Again, not my words.
所以... 马桶里?
so... The toilet?
我不要这个 好的
I don't want this. Okay.
更确切的说 是上大号♥的地方 你是谁?
More accurately, the crapper. Who are you?
这个菜鸟他妈是谁? 谁也不是
Who is this fucking infant? No one.
我跟你说清楚 Roger
Let me be very clear with you about something, okay, Roger?
我都不喜欢你
I don't even like you.
对 对吧?
right. Right?
现在我...被告知要来为你背书
And now I'm, you know, been told to come here and endorse you.
所以你明白会有多尴尬吗?
So do you understand how embarrassing
我现在如果不给你背书的话
this would be for me now not to endorse you?
是的 当然 我明白
Yes, of course. I get it, yeah.
听着 女士 本着互惠精神而言
And listen, in the spirit of reciprocity, ma'am,
我个人也不是很在乎你
I don't really care for you much either personally.
你不能阻止我给你背书
You can't stop me from endorsing you.
那我就公开拒绝你的支持 -
Then I will reject the endorsement publically.
副总统女士 你要休息五分钟吗?
Madam Vice President, do you need five minutes?
不 我不用休息五分钟
No, I don't need five minutes.
我他妈好得不得了
I'm absolutely fucking fine.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
Roger 你会不会有时候想到
You know, Roger, do you sometimes think about,
我给你这个 你给我那个
I don't know, I give you this and you give me that
然后黑的上来 棕的下去什么的?
and black is up, but brown is down now?
你明白我的意思么? 嗯哼
do you know What I mean? Mm-hmm.
在生活中或者说仅是出于爱
I mean, in life or even just with love,
我是说 归根结底
you know, I mean, at the end of the day,
难道我们不都是...人么?
you know, aren't we just all finally just, you know, people?
说得对 女士 是的
True words, ma'am. Yeah.
你知道吗 我已经...
I mean, you know, I haven't...
我已经有...三个月
I haven't seen my... my daughter
没见过我女儿了
in, like, three months.
而Ted就...哇!
And Ted is just, you know, whaa!
我不知道他去了哪 你知道吗?
I don't know where he went, you know?
而我...
You know, and I would...
我很想去参加那场派对 你知道吗?
I would love to go to that party, you know?
我想到处都去
I would like to be everywhere.
听着 副总统女士 我很抱歉
Look, Madam Vice President, I'm sorry.
我一点也不为此高兴 -
This doesn't give me any pleasure.
不许说你没有高兴
Don't you say it gives you no pleasure.
任何人说这句话的意思
When anybody ever says that,
都是他们都特高兴
all they mean is that it does give them so much pleasure.
听着... 我知道那是什么意思
Look... I know What that means.
也许你应该来一下 好吗?
Maybe you should make an address, okay?
说一些政♥治♥啊美国人团结起来啊之类的
Talk about politics and America working together.
我他妈知道怎么演讲
I know how to give a motherfucking speech.
不许用你没有的下巴来戳我
Don't you patronize me with your no jaw.
你个没下巴的众议员
You congressman no jaw.
好了 女士 我们该...我们必须走了
Okay, ma'am. We should... we have to go.
都他妈滚 好的 好的
Get The Fuck out. Okay. Okay.
他不是个好人
He was just not a nice man.
我去给你泡杯茶 好吗?
I'll get you some tea, okay?
我把Mike留下来 他可以留这里陪你
I'll just leave Mike. He can stay here with you.
非常抱歉你流了眼泪 是的
I'm sorry about your tears. Yeah.
太逊了
They suck.
我爸爸曾经说过
You know, my papaw used to say,
暴风雨之前都会很黑暗的 所以...
it's always darkest before the storm. So...
噢 是黎明 是黎明之前
Oh, the dawn, the dawn.
黎明之前总是最黑暗的 然后他就会亲我
It's always darkest before the dawn. And then he would kiss me.
好了 这个听起来可能有点疯狂 不过就这么办吧
All right, this might sound crazy, but go with it.
她哭得很真实
Her crying was very authentic
而且很人性化
and humanizing.
好吧
Okay.
我喜欢你的想法
I like your thinking.
我其实觉得还有一点让人性致勃发 -
I actually found it slightly erotic, too.
我收回刚才的话
I take it back.
所以我才花了这么久才和Angie分手的
That's why it took me so long to split up with Angie.
她老是哭 我就老是硬
She'd always cry, I'd always get a hard-on.
现在我被你绕晕了 听着
Now you've lost me. Listen.
我们得商量一下这个
We should spitball on this, though.
玩哭泣大♥法♥
The crying game play, all right?
我们只需要设计她一下 然后让摄像机转起来
All we've got to do is set her up and let the cameras roll.
然后我们就捅她的泪点
Then we've just got to tweak the tear nipple.
我们怎么实施?
How do we make it happen?
可以朝她喷胡椒喷雾
Could spray her with pepper spray.
说她胖 开玩笑的
Call her fat. Kidding.
什么把她弄哭的?
What is it that made her cry?
是Catherine 对吧?
It's Catherine, right?
缺席母亲的刺痛
The absent mother blubber.
天才啊 对
Genius. Yeah.
中式女儿的折磨 这个很不错 -
Chinese daughter torture. It's a good one.
天哪 我不相信我们在做这个了
God, I can't believe we're doing this.
另一方面来说 我们现在是在
On the other hand, we are currently polling lower than a side of beef
画了眼睛的牛肉旁边密谋 所以...
with eyes drawn on it, so...
好了 女士 又淡泡泡又多 好吗? 是的
Okay, ma'am, light and frothy. Yeah.
卡普奇诺政♥治♥ 好吗? 俄亥俄的三大产业是...
Cappuccino politics, okay? Big three industries in Ohio...
橡胶 石化 农业 对的 好
Rubber, petrochemical, agriculture. Right. Okay.
使劲说橡胶 这是个大橡胶州 好的 没问题
Hit rubber. It's a big rubber state. Okay. Good. Yeah.
那是什么? 传真件么? 还是你1988年写给自己的留言?
What is that, a fax? Is that a message to yourself from 1988?
你看是谁在和总统打高尔夫
Look who's playing golf with the president.
Danny Chung.
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表