It doesn't work?
他们是说这种理论上来说
They are saying that a prescription medication
不管男人年龄和健康状况
that is supposed to guarantee a strong and sustained erection
都可以保证强而持久勃起的处方药
in all men despite their age or their health
就因为我失效了吗?
is rendered ineffective by me?
你们再也不许搜我的绰号♥了
You know what? You no longer search on the nicknames.
你刚说你脸皮很厚的
- You said you had thick skin. - God, no.
等等 那V-Plif呢? 不 Gary
- Wait, what about V-Pilf? - No, Gary.
那可是恭维啊 你知道是什么意思吗?
That's flattering. You know what that means?
我爱泡的副总统
Vice President I Would Like to, you know, fool around with.
是来一炮的 好吧
fuck. - Okay.
啊! 这真♥他♥妈♥原生态啊
Ah! This is fucking primordial.
你知道吗? 你在itunes上都找不到这帮人
You know what? You can't find these guys on fucking iTunes.
你知道为什么吗? 因为他们没有名字吗?
- You know why? - 'Cause they don't have a name?
因为他们都他妈是非卖♥♥品
'Cause they're not for fucking sale.
你♥他♥妈♥好好听听
Fucking listen to this.
这就他妈的像是花栗鼠
This is fucking like being operated on by a chimp
在拿锯子锯东西似的 太先锋了
with a hard-on and a hacksaw. Radical stuff.
对 这就是我对绿色产业法案的感觉
Yeah. That's exactly how I feel about the clean jobs legislation.
总统说没说这个议程能走多远?
Has potus said anything about how high the agenda's gonna go?
所有的意见都很好 我明天去开会
All noises are good. I'm in a meeting tomorrow
肯定会讨论这个事的 我会给你打电♥话♥的
and it's definitely gonna get discussed. I'll call you.
那就太好了 哥们 谢了
That would be awesome, man. Thank you. That's great.
你先去买♥♥这一轮酒 下一轮我来 还有拿点花生来
Pick up this round, I'll get the next one. And grab some nuts.
我把所有的矿物质都出汗出到短裤里去了
I'm sweating all my minerals into my shorts here.
记得搞点花生!
Get some fucking nuts!
你知道吗 我让Dan和Mike扮演了反对提案的恶魔
You know, I've asked Dan and Mike to play devil's advocate
模拟了一些争议
against this bill, assemble some arguments.
就是人们反对提案的时候说的那些话
You know, what people might say against it and stuff.
Dan很适合
Dan is a great choice.
他已经是恶魔代言人了
He is already a huge advocate of the devil's.
总统眼下需要一些成绩
Potus needs some successes right now.
如果他近期还不能解决好经济问题的话
He doesn't fix the economy soon,
航♥天♥局就得给他造个逃生舱了
NASA's gonna have to build him an escape pod.
他怎么能搞成这样的?
I mean, how has he let this happen?
天哪 如果我是... 嗯 嗯
- God, if I were... - Mm-mmm.
别说什么 如果我是总统的话...
Don't say, if I were President.
这是副总统的大忌 好吧
- It's the V.P. bear trap. - Okay.
那我就不说 我光想好了
I won't say it. I'll just think it.
谢谢你工作到这么晚 Amy.
Thanks for working late tonight, Amy.
别想着明天一定要早到什么的
Don't feel like you have to come in early tomorrow.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
但是你会早到的 对吧?
But you will come in early, right?
当然了 好的
of course. - Yeah.
完了 Sidney Purcell 我们是不是应该走另一边?
Shit, Sidney Purcell. Should we go another way?
不 我才不怕什么石油游说人
No, I'm not scared of oil lobbyists.
我只怕两样东西 对 疯子和老年痴呆症
- I'm only scared of two things. - Yeah, bats and Alzheimer's.
好记性 Sidney Purcell
Yeah, well remembered. Sidney Purcell.
副总统女士 见到你真高兴
Madam Vice President. So good to see you.
你猜我们刚才在做什么?
Guess what we were just doing?
我们正在给绿色产业的最新草案润色呢
Just polishing up the latest draft of clean jobs.
你知道的 我是石油界出身的 但是这不意味着
You know, I am from oil, but that doesn't mean that I don't care deeply
我就不关心我孩子的将来 孩子们当然还是有未来的
about my children's future and, of course, their children's future.
说到孩子嘛 我得走了
Speaking of children, I've got to go.
Catherine还在等着和我视频呢
Catherine is waiting to Skype with me.
和您会面总是这么愉快 副总统女士
Great seeing you, as always, madam Vice President.
好的 保重 再会
- Okay, take care. - Bye-bye.
我没孩子
I don't have any children.
倒有个侄女 可我恨死她了
I have a niece but I fucking hate her.
真有爱心 我得回家去了
How charming. I need to be getting home.
恕我直言 如果你认为你们的这项议案能通过
I wanted to tell you if you think that this bill of yours is gonna go the distance,
那你的愚蠢真心超出了我的预计
than you must be even stupider than I think you are.
我得说 你有边缘性人格障碍
And I should tell you, I think you're borderline developmentally disabled.
这项议案就他妈是个奇耻大辱
This bill is a fucking disgrace
我要亲眼看着它
and I'm gonna see to it personally
像个臭婊♥子♥一样被吞进木片机里绞得粉碎
that it gets chewed up like a dead prostitute in a wood chipper.
只是想告诉你一声
Just wanted to let you know.
准备好了吗 地下重金属男?
You sure you're ready, Mr. Thrash Metal?
听说你昨晚只睡了两小时
Heard you only got two hours of sleep last night.
是啊 你起来上了好几回厕所呢吧 Mike
Yeah, well, with how many times you've got to get up and pee, Mike,
咱俩扯平了
I think we're about even.
嘿 你们读过刚完成的绿色产业草案了吗
Hey, have you boys read the latest draft of clean jobs?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
也就是说你们已经有成熟的意见了?
Okay, so you've got your critiques all prepared?
嗯啊 谁先来?
- Mm-hmm. - Who's gonna go first?
女士优先
Ladies first.
有话直说 用不着扭扭捏捏
So you can be harsh. You don't need to hold back or anything.
当然
Sure.
这是阶级迫♥害♥
This is class genocide.
这是...你说这是...什么?
This is... this... um, huh?
这是富裕的白人和他们富裕的白人领袖
This is rich white people and their rich white champion
Selina Meyer为了让自己高枕无忧
Selina Meyer demanding an unproven solution
对一个不现实的问题给出的不现实的解决方案
to an unproven problem so they can sleep better at night.
谁为大型污染企业工作?
Who works for large polluting companies?
普通的蓝领阶层
Ordinary blue collar Americans.
谁会遭解雇或减薪来为这些税赋买♥♥单?
Who will get fired or have their wages cut to pay for these taxes?
普通的父母
Ordinary moms and dads.
谁会是最终的受害者?
Who will suffer when these companies are no longer competitive
一旦这些公♥司♥在你高昂的税赋和罚金下惨淡经营
because of your high taxes and noncompliance penalties.
这是冷血 阴险的 阶级迫♥害♥
This is cold, calculated, class genocide
其始作俑者要么是魔鬼
perpetrated by someone who is either evil
要么就该被安插在5150病区
or eligible to be held on a 5150
精神康复中心的
at a mental health facility.
为你羞耻 Selina Meyer
Shame on you, Selina Meyer.
好吧 记住这个名字
Okay. - Remember that name.
再也不会有人想给自己的孩子起这个名字
No one will want to call their child by that name.
如今已经没人叫阿道夫了 很快也再不会有人叫Selina
There are no more Adolfs. Soon there will be no more Selinas.
你们面前的 是最后的Selina
You are looking at the last Selina.
就是她 毁掉了整个美国
The Selina who killed America.
Wow.
噢 天呐 Dan
Oh, my God, Dan.
再也没人叫Selina? 好了
No more Selinas? - Okay.
住口 好吗 没人问你的意见
Quiet, okay? I don't need to hear you.
Mike?
Oh.
我的核心看法是 我没怎么看懂
My chief criticism is that I don't fully understand it.
如果我看不懂... 行了行了 干得好 蠢货
- If I don't understand it... - All right, good job, dummy.
坐下吧
Sit down.
Selina人呢? 她用完午餐 正在回来的路上
- Where's Selina? - She's on her way back from lunch.
你知道那趟去巴黎的行程么?
You know that trip to Paris?
嗯哼 成行了
- Uh-huh. - It's on.
不是吧! 是的
- No! - Yeah.
Amy 我有个问题问你
Oh, Amy, I have a quick q for you to a.
快问 在日程分级中
- Quickly, then. - In diary hierarchy,
出席国♥资♥委♥会议
does the national resource committee meeting
优先于慰问儿童协会?
trump the care for children's association?
没错 好的 我会砍了儿童这条
- Yes. - Okay, I will kill the children.
你知道在巴黎穿什么最合适么 就是你那身粉色紧身裙
You know what would be perfect in Paris is that pink jacket you have.
女士! 女士! 大事不好了
Ma'am! Ma'am! It's a fucking disaster.
怎么了? 能有什么事啊
What is? It could be a lot of things.
总统急于通过财政责任法案
The President is very eager to get the fiscal responsibility bill through.
非常迫切以至于... 妈的 不是吧
- So eager that... - Oh, shit, no.
他希望集全力于这项议案
He wants all focus to be on that bill.
因而搁置了其余五项提案
He's dropped five other pieces of legislation.
不 绿色产业恰在其中
No. - clean jobs is one of them.
上帝啊
Oh, God.
我的绿色产业? 没错
my clean jobs? - Yeah.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Oh, son of a bitch.
总统他他妈的就是个气死人的狗♥杂♥种♥
That president, he is a suffocating son of a bitch.
行了行了
It's okay.
之前怎么一点消息都没有?
Had we not heard anything about this?
博客上先前确实有些动作
Apparently there were rumblings in the blogs.
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表