- I'm on it. - Good.
好的 去吧 去吧 好的 好的
- Okay, please, please. - Okay. Okay.
我要看看今晚消防协会的这个事
I'm gonna check and see if this fireman thing tonight
都有哪报道了
is getting mentioned anywhere.
哇 你这是要自搜么? 是的
- Whoa, are you self-googling? - Yeah.
我们办公室里有人负责这个的啊 女士
We have guys in the office to do that, ma'am.
换我的话就不会搜索你的名字绰号♥什么的
I wouldn't search on your name or your nicknames, really.
我的绰号♥? Gary 我的绰号♥是什么?
My nicknames? Gary, what are my nicknames?
就是一些我们去搜博客的时候
There's just some nicknames that it's necessary
用到的小爱称而已
for us to search on to kind of pick up on blog coverage.
但是我的意思是 都有什么绰号♥? 呃 好吧
- But, I mean, like what? - Uh, okay.
有一个是和你支持法案相关的
There's one that has to do with the legislation you did
在公共场合母乳喂养
to support women breast feeding in public.
那是个好法案啊 那确实是个好法案
that Was good legislation. - It Was good legislation.
乳腺Meyer 不是吧
- Mammary Meyer. - Oh, please.
就像这个一样 还有别的?
Like that. - are There others?
噢 不是吧? 好吧
Oh, really? Okay.
吓夫人 希瑞公主 谎Meyer (希瑞为某古老卡♥通♥人物)
Grisly Madam, She-ra, Meyer the Liar,
蝙蝠窝 尿尿脸 (蝙蝠侠的基地)
the Batcave, Pissface.
西翼女巫 多嘴副总统 (西翼为白宫办公区所在地)
Wicked Witch of the West Wing, Veep Throat,
伏特加Meyer 没鸟范戴克 (Dick Van Dyke为著名喜剧演员)
VoldeMeyer, Dickless Van Dyke,
残颜赫本 金发女 无用Selina
Tawdry Hepburn, Blunder Woman, Selina Meh.
尿尿脸? 哈?
Pissface? Huh?
不 不是这个表情
No, not that one.
花瓶Selina 屎贝蒂
Vaselina, Betty Poop.
人们是因为你美貌与智慧并重而攻击你的
People attack you because they think you're beautiful and you're smart.
你很多绰号♥都是当初上Vogue封面的时候叫出来的
You got the most nicknames when you were on the cover of Vogue.
这个我记得 他们就是羡慕嫉妒恨 记得吗?
I remember that. They were just jealous. Remember that?
他们说你笑得巨傻 这个就别说了
- They called you Goofy Smile. - Let's not get into it.
完了 看起来你女朋友
Hmm, bummer. Looks like your girlfriend
没有当上议长的幕僚长啊
didn't get the chief of staff job with the speaker.
那我就不用买♥♥帽子了
Guess I don't have to buy a hat now.
帽子? 是婚礼吗?
Hat? Oh, wedding?
不
No.
我在Alice身上花了很多时间
Put a lot of time in on Alice.
我今天故意迟到就是要她相信
I was deliberately late for work because I wanted her
她比工作对我更重要
to believe that she was more important to me than my job.
她信了吗?
She fall for that?
我很怀疑 不过这种想法是很重要的
I doubt it. But it's the thought that counts.
她很欣赏我做出了骗她的姿态.
She appreciates the gesture of me trying to trick her into believing that.
真浪漫啊
That is so romantic.
可惜我们之间的好时光忽然就结束了
Sadly, the beautiful thing we had faded very suddenly
大概八分钟之前的样子 那下一位是谁?
- eight minutes ago. - So who's next?
谁家有利用价值的妹子
Which strategically useful young woman will get to witness
会见证你两小时的清晨护肤流程呢?
your two-hour morning skin care regime?
你喜欢这里吗? 我爱死这里了
You like this place? I love this place.
是的 都是干货
Yeah. No frills.
这里都是货真价实的哈
Not a single frill.
等一会他们把面包拿出来的时候 你仔细看
When they bring out the bread, you check it out.
那可是华丽丽的一大坨啊 相信我 都够一家人吃了
It is a fuckload of bread. Believe me, you could feed a family,
一家大胖子吃那么多面包都够了
like a fat family off the fuckload of bread alone.
我要来一杯橙汁 你要吗?
Think I'm gonna get an orange juice. You want one?
不要啊 没门 哥们 有果糖
Oh, no. No way, dude. Fructose.
我说绿色产业的事很不错哈
So clean jobs is looking pretty exciting.
那白宫怎么说呢? 他们和我们一样兴奋吗?
What about the White House? They as stoked as we are?
哥们 我都出了办公室了
Hey, man, yeah. I'm out of the office.
我不想说公事哈 噢 好吧 好吧
- I don't want to talk shop. - Oh, right, right, yeah.
冲口而出哈 我们这就是单纯的两个人在一起
Just punched out. Just two guys hanging.
是 是的 我喜欢和你一起
- Yeah. - Yeah, yeah. I like hanging with you.
谢了 哥们 好的
- Thanks, man. - Yeah.
惜Amy不喜欢(和你在一起)
It's too bad Amy doesn't.
可算了吧 她就是羡慕嫉妒恨而已
Please, she's just fucking jealous.
你们俩约会过之后你就行动了对吧?
I mean, come on, since you guys went out you've been getting action, right?
噢 疯狂的行动啊
Oh, mad action.
我的老二就跟卡普奇诺起泡器一样
I got a cock like a cappuccino frother.
大的那种哦 店里面用的那种 不是小的
One of the big ones. The industrial ones, not the little ones.
谢了 Joe
Thanks, Joe.
操 是的
Fuck, yeah.
看我说的吧? 这就是他妈的两个谷仓啊!
What did I tell you? That's like two grain silos fucked right there.
是啊 这就是正常的粮食群P活动
Yup, that's a regular granary gangbang.
对了 你有没有听Max Geldray在那瞎咧咧
Oh, dude, did you hear that fucking bullshit
说总统在躲着Selina来着?
that Max Geldray is saying that potus is avoiding Selina?
Max Geldray屁都不知道
Max Geldray knows shit about shit.
他的智囊就只有他自己的电脑而已
The only intel he has is on his fucking PC.
Intel也是微处理器的一个牌子哈 (和智囊同一个词)
Intel, that's a brand of microprocessor.
好笑话 总统知道绿色产业的事有戏
- Strong joke. - Potus, he knows clean jobs has traction.
Macauley参议员肯定会附议这个提案的
Senator Macauley, he'd sponsor that bill in a heartbeat.
他为了这个很性奋
He's got a big veiny boner for it.
我去 他们要我现在回西翼
Oh, shit. They need me back at the West Wing like now.
什么 他们要对谁宣战吗? 不是 事情更糟糕
- What, did we declare war? - No, it's worse.
官网的互动参观区挂了
Interactive tourist section of the website is down.
今晚在Labyrinth's有极端金属乐队表演
Hey, there's this extreme metal band playing over at Labyrinth's tonight.
就完全是噪音的那种 乐队连名字都没有
Just real fucked up noise. They don't even have a name.
你想去听吗? 是啊 哥们
- You want to check it out? - Yeah, man.
我们来整点大声的听吧 哥血液里流淌的全是金属
Let's go catch some decibels. You cut me, I bleed metal.
太好了 你想要点什么?
Great. - And What would you like?
我想要去别家餐厅吃饭
To eat at a different fucking restaurant.
那Mike的笑话都没用吗?
So Mike's jokes didn't work?
是的 消防员们是习惯看见有人垂死 Amy
Yeah. I mean, firefighters are used to seeing people die, Amy,
但不是那种死法
but not like that.
听着 我们必须恭喜Martin
Listen, we have got to congratulate Martin on this.
这个绿色产业提案的草案太棒了
I mean, this is such a great draft of the clean jobs bill.
是啊 该有的基本上都有了 我们只要...
Yeah, it's pretty much all here. We just need to...
提高实质性的处罚么? 关于违规处罚
Up the stakes substantially? Noncompliance penalties,
你不觉得处罚应该更重一些么?
don't you think those should be greater?
我觉得我们就应该这么办
I think we should just go for it.
我觉得我应该罚死这帮混♥蛋♥
I think we should just fine the fuckers
直到这帮混♥蛋♥被罚好为止 (罚和好都是fine)
till the fuckers aren't fine.
那也太不像话了吧
That was totally inappropriate.
不像话 不像话
Inappropriate. - Inappropriate.
顺便说一下 这已经不是第一次了
That's not the first time that that's happened, by the way.
他不应该表露感情的
He's not supposed to register emotion.
他就应该像个机器艺妓一样
He's supposed to be like a robot geisha.
我会处理的 好的
- I'll see to it. - Yeah.
可我们还是不知道法案
So we still don't know if this bill
是不是会得到总统的明确支持
has unequivocal support from potus.
Dan正在努力取得消息
Well, Dan is working intel on that.
嘿 嘿 Gary
- Hey. - Hey, Gary.
我要...我要回家了
I'm gonna head home.
如果可以的话 如果不需要我了的话 是 好
- If it's okay. If I'm not needed. - Yeah, sure.
包里是什么?
What's in the bag?
我今晚要上第一堂zumba舞课 (一种有氧健身舞)
Oh, I got my first zumba class tonight.
真好 我很兴奋
- Oh. Neat. - I'm excited.
我想Amy和我要工作到很晚
Amy and I are gonna be working pretty late, I think.
你能帮我个忙吗?
Would you do me a favor? Could you go and pick up
从Levin's取一下蟹饼么?
some of those takeout crab cakes from Levin's?
我爱死蟹饼了 是啊
I love those. - Yeah.
这样会打乱你的计划吗? 不会 女士
- That wouldn't spoil your plans, would it? - No, ma'am.
嘿 Gary 还有别的什么绰号♥?
Hey, Gary, what are some of the other nicknames?
不要啊 你这是受虐狂了
Oh, come on. This is masochism.
不是的 我脸皮很厚
No, it's not. I have very thick skin.
我只是感兴趣而已
I'm just interested, that's all.
只是各种VP缩写而已
It's just various V.P. things.
就是把V和P打头的词连起来搞笑
You know, like using the initials V.P. jokingly.
比方说呢? 徐娘半老
Like What? - Vaguely Personable.
伟哥禁用者 透明小内内
Viagra Prohibitor. Visible Panties.
伟哥禁用者?
Viagra Prohibitor?
为什么? 因为男人看了我都不需要用伟哥么?
Why, because when a guy's with me he doesn't need viagra?
不是
No.
意思是就算一个男的吃了药...
It means that even if a guy uses it...
也不管用?
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表