- Ma'am? - Mm-hmm.
坐 拜托您 必须...
- Just have a seat. - Please, you have to...
Amy 就坐下 好吗 就坐下
Amy, just sit down, okay? Just sit down.
我们要拿你怎么办呢
Um, what are we gonna do with you?
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
你应该知道我什么意思吧
I think you kind of know what it means, right?
我们要怎么解决这个问题
How are we gonna fix this?
好...
Okay, um...
呃 好
Um, okay, okay.
我们可以写篇关于失去宝宝的文章
We could do a piece
发表在一本有同情心的女性杂♥志♥上
in a sympathetic women's magazine about the loss of the baby.
争取些时间和信誉回来
Buy you some time and some goodwill.
不行 你是对的 不能这么做
No, you're right. We can't do that.
Um...
要不然...
So why don't...
就说我们在你怀孕期间
we say some of us mishandled things
做错了事?
because you were pregnant?
我是说...不 不 这主意不好
I mean... no, no. No, stupid idea.
好吧
Okay.
或者我们...
Or, we...
可以说
Could say
验孕棒是买♥♥给我的
the pregnancy test was for me.
哦 你的意思是 这就可以作为 你调走那个特工的原因?
Oh, you mean that would be why you reassigned the secret service guy?
因为你压力太大
'Cause you were feeling too much pressure.
有了小孩 之类的?
Baby on board. That kind of thing?
你是这个意思吗
Is that what you mean?
对 我们可以这么说
Yeah, we could mention that.
好 终于像以前的Amy在讲话了
Okay, well, it's like the old Amy talking there.
我是说 我不能告诉你怎么做
I mean, I can't tell you what to do.
这是私事
It's kind of a personal thing.
但你在想事情了 这是个好消息
But it's really good to hear you're thinking.
我要去拿点什么来止头痛
I need something for my head.
外边流言满天飞
There have been rumors flying around
说副总统办公室有人怀孕了
about a pregnancy in the vice president's office.
对 我听说了 是啊
- Yeah, I had heard. - Yeah, well,
孩子是我的
the baby was mine.
是你的?
Was yours?
对 我流产了
Yes, I had a miscarriage.
哦 我很抱歉 嗯
- Oh, I'm so sorry. - Mmm.
就是想解释下当时的状态
I just wanted to explain the state of mind I was in
所以我才调走了Collins先生
when I made the decision to reassign Mr. Collins.
这样 敲 敲 敲
I see. - Knockity Knock Knock knock.
Janet 嘿 我不知道你也在
Janet, hey. I didn't know you were here.
嘿 Amers 我们要去吃松饼
Hey, Amers, going on a muffin run.
蓝莓麦麸松饼感兴趣吗
Can I interest you in a blueberry bran muffin?
有人爱吗 我不吃 你呢
- Anybody? - I couldn't. Do you?
我不用 谢谢 没事
- No, I'm fine. Thanks. - Okay. No problem.
我退下了 一会儿看你
I will stand down. Peep you later.
什么 一会儿看你
What? - Peep you later.
好 谢谢 Mike
Okay, thank you, Mike.
你觉得能胜任工作了?
Do you think you're ready to be back at work?
当然 当然 可以
Sure. Sure, yeah.
Hey. - Hi.
嗨 不好意思打扰了
Hi. Sorry to interrupt.
我们要从熟食店叫外卖♥♥
We're getting a little lunch from the deli.
想着你想不想吃点什么特别的
Wondered if you wanted anything special from the menu.
谢谢你 伙计
Thanks, buddy.
Dan人可好了 好不容易才有今天
Dan is so good. He's come such a long way.
你要不要Dan帮你拿点什么
Would you like Dan to get you anything?
冰茶就好
An iced tea would be great.
知道吗 听起来真妙
You know what? That sounds really good.
我也要一杯 两杯冰茶
make that two. - Two iced teas.
谢谢 哦 不要这里的
Thanks. Oh, and not from here.
去那个 差不多八个街区外那家店
From the place that we like eight blocks away.
好的
Sure, okay.
他是孩子爹吗
Is he the father?
哦 不 不
Oh, no, no.
爹 不是
Father, no.
他不行
He can't.
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表