我们不订这个报
Oh, we don't get the Post.
这是一个家族经营的老店
This is an old, established family store.
我们拼写的酸乳酪(yoghurt)中间是有个H的
And we spell yoghurt with an H right there in the middle.
我看到了 会记下的
I see that. I'll make a note of it.
嘿 Dan 你都不接电♥话♥呢
Oh, hey, Dan. You haven't been picking up your phone.
是啊 我有点儿忙 Mike
Yeah, I've been a little bit busy, Mike.
你好呀 Leon 嗨 Mike
- Hello, Leon. - Hi, Mike.
Mike 这位是Anthony 这家店的老板
Mike, this is Anthony, the owner of the store.
还有他可爱的母亲Maria.
And his lovely mother Maria.
你这衬衫都被汗给湿透了
You have on a very sweaty shirt.
还真是的
By golly, I do.
她直言不讳 她今年84了
She speaks her mind. She's 84.
不 女士您看着就像39岁
No. I had you pegged for 39, ma'am.
Mike可会说实话了
Mike is so good with facts.
我们俩都非常支持这届政♥府♥
We are both very big supporters of this administration.
非常感谢
We appreciate that. Thank you.
不过这可不容易啊
Although it's not always easy.
我们要交不少税啊
A lot of taxes you guys impose.
苛捐杂税 先别忙录
a ton of taxes. - Hold on a second.
苛捐杂税都要把我们生吞活剥了
Those taxes are eating us alive.
一口一口的 这个不是正式的...
- Gobble, gobble. - This isn't officially...
我们能不能先谈一下
If you'd excuse us for one moment.
Dan 能跟你单独说几句吗 一下就好
- Dan, can I talk to you for a second? - Just one second.
半路杀出个Potus 我是这么看的 就这么说
Potus Interruptus, that's what I call it. And I'm gonna tell him.
副总统女士 您不能进去参加会议
Madam Vice President, you can't go back in there for future meetings.
什么 不 老娘告诉你
What? No. Let me tell you something.
你跟那个傻♥逼♥总统说...
You tell that shit- for-brains President...
副总统女士 您能不能听我说一句
Madam Vice President, if you would listen to me for just one moment.
不 我一句也不想听
No, I won't listen to you for one second.
我一点都不想知道... 麻烦您闭嘴好吗
- I'm not interested in... - Please, be quiet!
总统现在胸很痛
The President is experiencing severe chest pains.
我们刚收到南非那边的消息
We just got word from South Africa.
您必须马上去白宫西厢
You need to get to the west wing immediately.
Oh.
真是不好意思
I'm so sorry.
女士 请这边走
Ma'am, if you could just make your way in this direction, please.
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
我们要带您去白宫战情室
We're gonna take you to the White House situation room.
Amy你在吗 我就在您身边
- Amy, are you here? - I am right by your side.
Gary哪去了 Gary你在吗 我在这儿
- Where is Gary? Gary, are you here? - I'm right here.
我在这儿 搞毛啊 我跟她一起的
I'm right here. What the hell? I'm with her.
我们要跑吗
Should we run?
Leon West? 在这里?
Leon West? Here?
我♥操♥ 他尽跟我们对着干啊
That's the fucking beltway butcher.
你把绿色产业告诉了他没有
Have you told him about clean jobs yet?
刚要呢 屎坨坨
I was just about to, shit stack.
两位慢用 啊 多谢
- Enjoy, gentlemen. - Oh, thank you.
我们把Leon West请过来但是无料可爆
We got Leon West here and nothing to give him.
我这儿有一大堆呢 不 你没有
- I've got plenty to give him. - No, you don't.
Potus想让我们等他下个星期回来 再说绿色产业小组的事
Potus wants us to announce clean jobs task force next week when he's in town.
所以 我亲爱的朋友 你完了
So you, my friend, have your cock out at a funeral.
巧克力碎末的来啦 唔 来呀
- Sprinkles. - Oh, come on.
累死我了
Oh, God.
你新闻里写过有关酸乳酪的文章吗
Do you ever write about yoghurt in your newspaper?
没 没有 我不是写美食专栏的
No, I don't. I'm not a food writer.
那你都写些什么
What do you write?
有关政♥治♥的
I write about politics.
我对游说 辩护团体比较感兴趣
I'm interested in lobbying, advocacy groups.
你知道酸乳酪是怎么做的吗
Do you know how yoghurt is made?
不知道 不过我知道这一定很有趣
No, but I'm sure it's fascinating.
别摆出一副屈尊俯就的样子 好 给你看出来了
- Don't patronize me. - All right, you got it.
啊 先生们
Oh, gentlemen.
副总统女士 嗯
Madam Vice President. - Yes?
这些需要紧急处理
These would need to be dealt with pretty urgently
不然事态会更紧急
should the situation become more serious.
有一位来自林肯号♥的Reynolds上校
We have a Captain Reynolds
(华盛顿级核动力弹道潜艇)
of the U.S.S. Abraham Lincoln.
航♥空♥母舰
Aircraft carrier.
他希望大概15分钟后 进行电♥话♥会议
He's expecting a conference call in about 15 minutes
和总统 国务卿 还有Marsh将军
with the President, secretary of state and general marsh.
五角大楼的 嘘 嘘
- Pentagon. - Shh, shh.
您能名义上参与吗 可以
Could you step in notionally? - Yes.
非常感谢 毫无问题 谢谢
Thank you. - No problem At all. Thank you.
副总统女士 来杯咖啡好吗
Madam Vice President, may I get you a cup of coffee?
啊 好 谢谢你Jonah.
Oh, yes, thank you, Jonah.
不好意思 借过
Excuse me. Pardon me.
你有没有发现他...
Have you noticed how he's...
是啊 他以为我要成为他顶头上司了
Yeah, he thinks I'm about to be his boss.
嗯 顺便说一句 要是真的 第一个让他走人
Yeah, he's gonna be the first to go, by the way.
哼 好的 苟延残喘而已
- Hmm, okay. - Dead man walking.
Dan 嗯
Dan. - Yes?
能给你提个醒吗 我像个二愣子一样傻站在这儿
Can I get a heads-up? 'Cause I'm standing over here like a fucking meerkat.
其实我真有个很重要的消息给你
Yes. The truth is I had a huge story to give you.
但是现在被搁置了 哦 那我走了
- It's just been back-burnered. - Oh, sorry.
别 别 听着 Mike已经要走人了 好吗
No, no, listen. Mike is on his way out, all right?
他或者他的心腹随时会离开
Either he or his arteries are gonna quit any second.
我才是副总统办公室的新面孔 好吗
I'm the new face of the veep's office, okay?
我能给你独家新闻 你能给我独家新闻?
I Can bring you major scoops. - you Can bring me major scoops?
嘿 别介啊 绝对独家中的独家
Hey, come on, I major in major.
行了 对不起
- Stop doing that. - I'm sorry.
放这里好吗
Should I just put this right here?
行 就放下好吗 多谢
- Yeah, just put it down, okay? - Thank you.
Um...
大家伙儿能安静一下吗 非常感谢
If we could just have some quiet, please. Thank you very much.
肃静
Quiet.
女士们先生们...
Ladies and gentlemen...
我们今天相聚于此
We come here today in togetherness
满怀希望... 希望...
and in hope... certainly hope...
伟大的总统能早日康复
for the swift recovery of this great, great president
总统...
who has been a...
在保卫祖国的事情上
faultless G.P.S.
完美无瑕
in guiding our nation.
我们相聚于此 心怀勇气...
We stand here today with courage in our hearts...
额滴个神啊
Oh, Jesus Christ.
让我们诚心祈祷
Let us pray.
愿圣母和圣子保佑
Holy mother of God and sweet Jesus Christ.
她在哪儿 抱歉
Where is she? - I apologize.
马上就有消息了 再等下好吗 Anthony
We'll have some information soon for you, okay, Anthony?
还有 大家随意就好
And you know what? You guys can just act naturally like you'd normally act.
好极了 正常就好 我很正常
- Great. Brilliant normalizing. - I'm normal.
好的 先生 她到底在哪儿 Dan 啊? 我不知道
- Yes, sir. Where is she, Dan, huh? - I don't know.
我蛋疼得都要爆了
My balls are comprehensively busted here.
就差去找对备用的了 听着 Mike 我问过Sue了
- I'm down to my reserve pair. - Look, Mike, I've got Sue.
她一定会打电♥话♥过来的 能别念叨了吗
She's gonna call me any second. Just give me a fucking break.
太好了 是Amy 看来我要告诉你最新进展了
Oh, bingo, Amy. I guess I'll fill you in.
Amy 到底怎么了
Amy, what the duck?
那个刺耳的坠落声
That screaming, falling sound
是我把我的耐性扔出窗的声音
is my fucking patience going out the window.
Sue?
听着Dan 这很重要
Okay, Dan, listen up. This is very important.
副总统去白宫了
The veep has gone to the White House.
总统心脏病发作了
The President is having a heart attack.
Dan 用你那傻傻的眼睛看着我
Dan, look at me with your stupid eyes.
别跟那男的讲话了 Dan 专心听我说
Stop talking to that man, Dan. Stop talking to that man and focus.
Sue 你能再说一遍吗
Sue, can you please just repeat that part on more time for me?
Selina暂时是世界上最有权势的女人
Selina is currently the most powerful woman in the world.
还有你绝对不能告诉任何人 不然你就死定了
And obviously you cannot tell anyone this or she will have you destroyed.
明白?
- Understood? - Dan...
你现在必须得给我些消息了
You have to give me something right now.
哦管他呢 反正迟早有人知道 嗯其实吧
Oh, fuck it, it's gonna break anyway. Yeah, as a matter of fact,
Selina Meyers... 一会儿就到
Selina Meyers... - is gonna come Here in a second
她要牙买♥♥加朗姆酒味配巧克力碎
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表