like working guy to working guy.
- 随意一点 - 明白了 单对单
- It's casual. - Got it. Mano a mano.
- 好吧 - 噢 上帝啊
- Okay. - Oh, Jesus Christ.
即使用西班牙语 听起来也不像能奏效的感觉
Even in Spanish, you know, it doesn't sound like it's gonna work.
也许只是我太多心
It totally might have just been me,
不过... 最后是不是有点小问题什麽的?
but kind of... didn't it sound a little glitchy in the end or anything like that?
- 你是说我没尽职? - 不 天啊 不是的
- You saying I can't do my job? - No. Oh, God, no.
- 很糟吗? - 他刚从笑脸变成了苦瓜脸
It's bad? Well, he just went from a smiley guy to a frowny guy.
我只想确保一切正常 你懂的
I just need to know if everything's okay, you know.
同事对同事 你懂的
Working guy to working guy, you know.
- 听着 女同事 - 好吧
- Listen, working girl. - Okay.
我没听到任何问题
Yeah. I didn't hear any glitches.
我只听到一堆废话 了了?
All I heard was the sound of a fuckup, okay?
- 他完全是个外行 - 对
- He was completely out of his element. - Yeah.
我同意 我同意
I agree. I agree.
嘿 已经有媒体对此感兴趣了
Hey, we're getting some press interest in this already.
- 噢 天啊 - 在哪? 在哪?
- Oh, God. - Where? Where?
还没有定案 还没成定局
It's still non-narrative. No momentum yet.
夫人 鉴于现状 也许你需要我留在办公室里
Ma'am, I thought you might want me in the office, given the circumstances.
- 你怎麽知道现状如何的? - 我可是Sue
- How do you know about the circumstances? - Well, I'm Sue.
全知全能是我的工作 Amy
It's my job to know everything, Amy.
- 所以肯定是传扬开来了? - 不 不 不是传扬的那种开来
So it's definitely out there out there? No, no, it's not out there out there.
我听说了 Dan 就是传扬的那个开来 所以我才会留在这个其中 Dan
I heard about it, Dan, so it sort of is out there out there. That's why I'm in here in here, Dan.
- Jonah来了 Jonah来了 - 噢 该死!
- Jonah's coming. Jonah's coming. - Oh, fuck!
- 嘘! - 好吧 我该怎麽办?
- Shh! - All right, what do I do?
万一他不知道是传扬的那样开来? 我该跟他说什麽?
What if he doesn't know that it's not definitely out there out there? Should I tell him that?
你不会想把把柄给那个人形炸♥弹♥的
You don't wanna give a loaded gun to that walking silo.
- 别太当回事 除非真的出大事 - 你有没有...
- Don't make it a thing until it's a thing. - Do you have any...
坏消息 伙计们
Bad news, everyone.
- 此事还未流到主流媒体... - 那是断章取义
This hasn't hit the mainstream media yet... It was out of context.
但是弗吉尼亚州的Portsmouth 有吊臂断裂砸到了船
But a crane has collapsed onto a ship at Portsmouth, Virginia.
噢 感谢... 神啊 太可怕了
Oh, thank... God, how horrible.
等等 什麽是断章取义?
Wait, what was out of context?
我们以爲你要唠叨革除"冗长辩论"的事
Um, we thought you were gonna give me shit about filibuster reform.
噢 白宫还不是很清楚此事
Oh, well, the White House is very much under the moon
不过我们重申一遍
about that, but let's reboot.
总统只坚持经济问题
The president is stuck in economic talks.
- 我们需要副统亲场 - 需要什麽? 副总统亲自到场
- We need a V.P.V.P. - A what? A vice presidential visual presence.
你不能生造缩略词 Jonah
You can't just make up acronyms, Jonah.
- 总得有人去做 Mike - 不 没人会做
Somebody has to, Mike. - No, they don't.
呃 好吧 我们该赶过去了
Uh, okay, well, then, we should head on down there.
- 我们快行动吧 尽快赶到 - 谢谢 谢谢
- Let's get the ball rolling - Thank you. Thank you.
我们会处理好的
.let's get there as soon as possible Yeah, we've got it handled.
噢 Jonah 这身很衬你
Oh, Jonah, that's a good look for you.
你管这身叫什麽? 双便服?谢了 Mike 不过今天周日
What do you call that? Bi-casual? Thanks, Mike, but it's Sunday.
我工作努力迅速 腿部热量积蓄 所以我决定随风飘荡一下
I work hard, I work fast, and I get hot legs. I say let the whale hang loose.
- 我招谁惹谁了? - 举手表决
- Who am I offending? - Show of hands.
都有
Right here.
好吧 我猜我们应付得不错
O- kay, well, I think that worked out pretty good.
刚刚证实... 目前2人遇难 24人受伤
Just confirmed... Two fatalities, 24 injured so far.
我不是那个意思 Dan 我们得去趟医院
I didn't mean it like that. Dan, we're going to a hospital.
你有没有能换的正装?
Do you have a suit you can change into?
- 我有5套 - 好吧
- I have five. - Okay.
你有没有不是圣诞老人服
Do you have something that can fit
而且能让McClintock穿得下的?
the McClintock shape that's not a Santa suit?
- 我会找到的 - 我们要去医院
I got something. We're going to a hospital.
可不是万圣节要糖果
We're not going trick or treating.
- 副总统女士... - 是的
- Madam vice president... - Yes.
这是Ashley 医院院长
This is Ashley, the hospital administrator.
谢谢你能来 这意义很重大
Thank you so much for coming. It really means a lot.
- 谢谢 - 我跟你说...
- Thank you. - Well, let me tell you something...
因爲美国人♥民♥在这里出现 是职位赋予我的特权之一
being here for the American people is one of the privileges of this job.
- 当然了 这是一项悲哀的特权 - 是的
- It's a sad privilege, of course... - Yes.
但不管怎样也是一项特权
But it's a privilege nonetheless.
女士 我不知道这些人是不是都活着
Ma'am, I don't know if all these people are bereaving,
- 所以你就正常聊天就好了 好吗? - 好的
- so just converse generally, okay? - Right.
- 正常聊天? 聊什麽? 聊天气吗? - 不是天气
Converse generally? What about? The weather? Not about the weather.
不过现在确实是反季节高温天气 是吧?
It is unseasonably warm, though, okay?
副总统女士 要是你跟我来的话 我会给你介绍一些家庭
So, madam vice president, if you'll just come with me, I'll show you to some of our families.
嗯 怎麽安排都行
Oh, well, however I can be of service.
你好吗 先生? 噢 天哪 你伤得真重
How do you do, sir? Oh, my goodness, you got so hurt.
- 这是家很好的医院对吧? - 是的 女士
- Well, it's a great hospital, isn't it? - Yes, ma'am.
天哪 看你的脖子 先生 千万别转头
Oh, dear, look at your neck. Hi, sir. Don't turn your head.
我来握握你的手
I'll give you a little squeeze on your hand.
- 嗯 你看起来还挺好 - 其实我不好
- Well, you seem just fine. - I'm not really.
- 内伤 - 内伤 嗯
- Internal. - Internal. Hmm.
这是家属...他们在等儿子的消息
This is a family... they're waiting to hear about their son.
- 噢 - 等等 不不 还不到时候
- Oh. - Hold on. No, no, not yet.
这是私人时间 不是照相的时候
This is a private moment. This is not a photo op.
- 世界变化快啊 - 嗯
- It's amazing how the world changes. - Mm.
上一分钟你还在享受美妙的阳光...
One minute, you're enjoying this amazing sunshine...
呃 现在是反季节高温
Well, it's unseasonably warm.
下一分钟 你的世界就支离破碎了
And the next, your whole world's gone to pieces.
- 噢 天哪 - 这是给他动手术的大夫
- Oh, gosh. - This is his surgeon.
- 你好吗 先生? - Graber医生
- How do you do, sir? - Dr. Graber.
- 医生 我儿子有消息吗? - Sam会挺过来的
Any news, doctor, about our son? Sam's going to make it.
好了 同学们 我这里有料了
Okay, guys, I got a little sound bite for y'all to nibble on right here.
- 噢 这太好了 - 非常好
- Oh, that is just fantastic. - Very good.
医生 我们感谢你的辛勤工作
Doctor, we appreciate your hard work.
- 好消息 - 我只是想说 太感谢你们
- Good news. - I just wanna say how grateful we are
这些优秀的医生和护士了
to all of our most capable doctors and nurses.
太感谢了
So grateful.
而且我也要说 如果我们发现
And I'd also like to say if, for some reason, we find out
这样的意外是由某些人的疏忽而造成的话
that there was negligence that caused this accident,
那些负有责任的人
those who are responsible
必须要向白宫交待
are gonna have the White House to answer to.
- 就是! - 就是这样
- Yeah! - That's right.
谢谢你能来这里 副总统女士
Thank you for being here, madam vice president.
- 你是个好女人 - 是的!
- You are a good woman. - Yeah!
你不怕说出自己的想法
And you're not afraid to say what's on your mind.
- 噢 - Danny Chung...
- Oh. - Danny Chung...
我...我一直努力尽量诚实
I... I always try to speak as honestly as I can.
我听见你说那些人的话了 我会投票给你的
I heard what you said about those people. You'd get my vote.
因爲严格来说他不是美国人 (奥观海同志中枪了)
'Cause technically he's n an American.
我是说...
I mean...
他们接管了我们的口岸 就像是他们在侵略我们一样
They're taking over our ports. It's like they've invaded us.
是啊 现在他们觉得他们可以做总统了?
Yeah, and now they think they can be president?
- 没门! - 这是白宫 不是黄宫!
- No way! - Come on, this is the White House, not the Yellow House.
加油 Selina!
Come on, Selina!
U.S.A.! U.S.A.! U.S.A.!
U.S.A.! U.S.A.! U.S.A.!
你得马上给Chung打电♥话♥ Amy
You have to get Chung on the phone right away, Amy.
- 把这个事了结掉 Amy - 是 正在打
- Shut this thing down, Amy. - Yeah, dialing now.
好了 他接了
Here, he's picking up.
- 什麽? 我... - 噢 你好
- What? I... - Oh. Hello.
是的 副总统在线上等你
Hi. Yes, I have the vice president for you.
州长吗? 嗨 你好吗?
Governor? Hi. How are you?
我不...我不知道你看了今天的
I don't... I don't know if you saw the footage today
"会见新闻界"没有?
from "Meet the Press,"
但是那不是我的本意 而且那也不是我真正的想法
but, you know, that is not what I meant and it certainly isn't what I think.
- Gary 可以等会再系安全带 - 那我们这麽说吧...
- Gary, the belt can wait. - Let's just put it this way...
当时我真正想说的是...我的苍天啊!
what I was trying to say was... Jesus Christ!
- 上帝啊! 噢! - 噢 天哪
Oh, my God! Oh!
Gary 你刚才把我的肉...
Oh, God. Gary, that was my fucking flesh that you just...
- 你好? - 给按进去了
- Hello? - ...trapped in there.
- 语♥音♥信箱了 接着打 - 对不起
- Voice mail. Keep trying. - I'm so sorry.
- 好了 你够了 - 好的
- All right, that's enough. - Okay.
(副总统)很长一段时间之内都不能出席
there is not gonna be a lot of availability for a while.
Jennifer 说实话 我家的窗子都比 副总统现在的时间表安排空位多
Jennifer, quite frankly, I had more windows in my first apartment than the V.P. currently has in her schedule.
- 怎麽了? - 好吧 你知道吗?
- What's going on? - Well, you know what?
如果Chung州长不回电♥话♥的话 我可以以藐视本办公室灭了他
If governor Chung doesn't call back, I can just take him down for disrespecting the office.
- 这个怎麽样? - 可以
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表