- You were... you were on the phone? - Mm-hmm.
- 我什麽都没听到 - 你最好什麽都没听到
- Oh, I didn't hear anything. - You better not have heard anything.
我什麽都没说
I didn't say anything.
天哪
Oh, my God.
真♥他♥妈♥的... 嘿 Jonah
Oh, for fuck sakes. Hey, Jonah.
- 你的紧身短裤呢? - 噢 紧身短裤会産生一些负面的牵引
What happened to your hot pants? Oh, the hot pants picked up some negative traction.
我觉得它不适合在办公室穿
I realize now they're unbecoming of my office.
我只是来看看和Chung州长直接的误会解除没
I'm just coming in to see if the misunderstanding with governor Chung has been resolved.
是啊 一切都好 好极了 好得不能再好了
Yeah. It's all fine and dandy and fabulous.
很好 那我回去继续享受周日了
Excellent. Well, then, I'm gonna go enjoy what's left of my Sunday.
我正在看约翰格里森姆的新书 太棒了 你也应该看看
I got the latest Grisham on the go and it's just awesome. You should read...
在提出财政申请的同时
As well as the funding request,
我们还能保证 副总统会反对
we can offer a commitment that the vice president will oppose immunity
对居留期超过五年的非法移♥民♥的豁免
for any illegal immigrants who have been here for more than five years.
嗯 现在这样才比较合我们心意
Well, now you're singing a tune that we may dance to.
- 我们只是... - 她还会游说总统
- Well, we just... - And she will lobby the president
并且公开表示支持你的立场
and express public support for your position.
好了 我回家了 我要回去大干一场
All right, I'm going home. I'm getting fucked every which way.
- Sue 总统来过电♥话♥吗? - 没
- Sue, did the president call? - No.
如果你能够履行这些 我会用爱我的傻儿子的热情
If you can deliver that, I will appear to love filibuster reform
去支持革除"冗长辩论"
as much as I appear to love my idiot son.
而看在我老婆的份上
And for my wife's sake,
我看起来像是爱极了那个可怜的白♥痴♥
I appear to love that wretched shitnia lot.
晚安 走吧 Jack
Good night. Let's go, Jack.
很高兴你们终于学会了...妥协
Good to see you guys could learn a new word today... compromise.
怎麽样? 咱们各让一步?
What do you say? Meet me halfway?
我今晚肯定睡不着了 太黑暗了
I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight. That was fuckin' dark.
- 你比我估计的还多上了10层 - 这样一来 我就得下100层了
You've gone up 10 levels in my estimation, by the way. Which means I've gone down 100 in my own.
有时候爲了上升 你必须先下降
Sometimes you've gotta go down to go up.
喂 这次是我功劳
Eh... I am taking the credit for this.
是我打通了这条路 得到了这份肮脏的荣誉 所以由我来告诉Selina这个好消息
I tunneled through the shit, I get the dirty glory. It is me who tells Selina the good news.
- 副总统呢? - 回家了
Where is the vice president? She has gone home for the evening.
- 爲什麽? - 关于"大干一场"吧
Why? Something about "getting fucked every which way."
- 直接引用她的话 - 天哪 是的 我听到她讲电♥话♥了
Direct quote. Oh, God, yeah. I heard something on the phone.
- 天哪 天哪 - 她能承受多少次啊?
Oh, God. Oh, God. How many times can she be underneath that?
她的身体这麽小 而那男人好像很大
She's got such a little body and he seemed like a big man.
- 谁 他是谁? - 喂喂喂 能不能聊点别的?
Who? Who's he? Hey, hey, somebody talk about something else?
- 什麽都行 - 我得想点别的
Anything. Yeah, I gotta get these images out of my head.
我们能聊聊...我不知道...
Can we talk about... I don't know...
- 最喜欢的乐队 或者别的什麽 行吗? - 好啊 Mike 除了老鹰乐队你还喜欢什麽?
our favorite band or something, please? Yes. Who else are you into, Mike, apart from the Eagles?
呃 伟大的死亡(著名美国摇滚乐队)
Uh, grateful dead.
噢 那也是你最喜欢的妓院的名字 不是吗?
Oh, that's the name of your favorite whorehouse, too, right?
呃 等不及回家去烧掉这身衣服了
Ugh, can't wait to get home and burn my clothes.
别他妈把衣服弄坏了 Mike
Don't fuck up that suit, Mike.
- 好吧 晚安 Sue - 晚安 Gary
- All right, good night, Sue. - Good night, Gary.
晚安 Dan 上帝啊
Good night, Dan. Jesus Christ.
Dan 我给你十秒钟 别再让我分心了
Dan, you have about 10 seconds to stop distracting me,
不然他们就会在沙发后面发现你的尸体
or the next thing that they'll find at the back of that couch are your remains.
如果你不介意 我可以去副总统办公室里头坐着
If you like, I can go sit in the vice president's office.
什麽?
Excuse me?
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表