所以...女士...你才是怀孕那个?
So... so, ma'am... so you're the one who's pregnant?
我是可能怀孕 所以我们会有场婚礼要办咯
- I might be pregnant. - So we're looking at a wedding.
或者自杀 我还没决定选哪个
Or a suicide. I haven't decided which.
看看这些小朋友多可爱
Look at these fantastic children!
副总统女士 你好 对不起我迟到了
- Madam Vice President. - Hello. I'm so sorry I'm late.
真的很抱歉
I have never meant those words more.
很高兴见到你
It's a pleasure to meet you.
孩子们准备好了 正在等你
The children are waiting and ready for you.
可以的话 我想
You know, I need to use
去下洗手间 很快
the ladies' room very briefly, if I may.
当然 厕所在那边
Of course. The staff restroom is right there.
太好了 我还有点口渴
Fantastic. I'm also parched
所以我在想...
and I'm wondering if I might...
能不能喝杯水 当然了
Can I have a cup of water? - of course.
纸杯子是最好的 好
Maybe in a paper Cup? - Yeah.
我们只有这种 给 噢 这是个...
- This is all we have. Here. - Oh! Well, this is...
这是个塑料的... 应该没关系
- Okay, it's in a plastic, clear... - It should be fine.
没关系哦 没关系
- It'll be fine. - It'll be fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
别拍了
Okay, cool it.
噢 我的天
Oh, good lord.
你怎么想的 她真怀孕了?
So what do you think? Is she really pregnant?
我怎么知道
How should I know?
你是女人啊 什么
- You're a woman. - What?
你觉得当女人就可以连
You think that as a woman I might sense some disturbance
别人子♥宫♥里的情况都感应了
in the fuckin' lady matrix?
嘿 Ken 还好吧 挺好的
- Hey, Ken. How's it going? - Good.
嘿 跟金莺队照相的时候我没在
Hey, I missed that photo with the Orioles.
你可以魔术般地把我P进去么
Do you think you can kind of do your magic and photoshop me into it?
技术上是可以的 哦 真好
- Technically, yes. - Oh, okay.
道德上是不行的
Ethically, no.
我只提供事实 从不捏造
I document. I don't invent.
你自己P
Do it yourself.
好吧 你手好热哦
Okay. You got hot hands.
嘿 她跟孩子们唱了歌♥没
Hey, did she sing with the kids yet?
还没 没
Not yet. - No.
太好了 她在哪呢
Awesome. Where is she?
厕所 这样
bathroom. - Okay.
他妈的 Leon West也来了?
Holy shitballs. Leon West is here?
对啊 我以为你知道的
Uh-huh. I thought you knew that.
这哥们就像钙片...哪儿都有 (男同色情片)
The guy's like gay porn... He's everywhere.
他们只有
Okay, okay, they only had
三种验孕棒
three types of pregnancy tests I could find.
嗨 Gary 没关系 有这么多了
Hi, Gary. Okay, that's okay. We have plenty.
她在厕所 我们干嘛要现在搞这个
- She's in the bathroom. - Why are we doing this now?
因为你说怀孕的事已经流传出去了
Because you said that the pregnancy story is out there,
所以我们要现在确认啊
so we need to make sure right now.
嘿 Mike 嗨 女士
- Hey, Mike. - Hi, ma'am.
我没说你怀孕的事传出去了
I never said the pregnancy story's out there.
你说了 就在电♥话♥里说的
Yes. On the phone you said the press
媒体说她怀孕了
is saying that she's pregnant.
我说她讨厌 我说Selina很讨厌
I said she's repugnant. I said Selina's repugnant.
什么 为什么我被讨厌
What? Why am I repugnant?
Leon是因为
Leon said it in reference
你炒了那特勤人员才说的
to you firing the secret service agent.
就是在背后笑那事? 对
The smile story? - Yeah.
这事为什么会传出去呢 Mike
Why is that story out there now, Mike?
我不知道
I don't know.
对 我不知道
Yeah, I don't know.
真的假的
Really?
女士 我们真要讨论这个...
Ma'am, if we just table this...
也得先把孩子们的事给解决了
I think we should just knock off the kid thing.
放低点 我们先搞定这个
Lower that. - We need to Get this over with.
我们准备好了 要见孩子了好兴奋的
You know, I think we're ready. Very excited for the kids.
给 你来做测试 噢
- Here, can you test this? - Oh!
嗨 噢 Leon
Hi! Oh, Leon!
此时此刻能跟你握手真开心
So pleased to be shaking your hand right at this moment.
见到你也很开心 = 真开心
- It's wonderful to see you, too. - Just delighted.
你见过Ken没 Ken 我们上
Have you met Ken? Ken, let's get moving.
这边走
Right this way.
对不起 我迟到了一点
Well, I'm so sorry I was a little bit late,
不过我要跟一群无聊的大人打交道
but I had to hang out with a bunch of boring grown-ups.
- Bugh. Boo! - Boo!
Boo!
Saunders夫人
Mrs. Saunders,
我听说孩子们
I understand that the boys and girls
准备了一首歌♥
have a song that they wanna sing.
好 小朋友们 数四声唱
Okay, kids. Now, after four.
知道吗 1 2 3 4
All right? One, two, three, four.
嘿 老爸 等着看照片吧
Hey, dad. Just wait until you see the photo.
超棒的
It's awesome.
没错 我就是干了爷们的活
You're right, I do do a proper man's job.
噢 天呐
Oh, God.
您真的怀了个孕呢
You're very, very pregnant.
噢 哇 唱得太好了 是不是很好?
Oh, wow! That was marvelous. Wasn't that great?
今天真有趣 谢谢... 是不是很好?
- Fun day. Thank you so... - Wasn't it great?
对 真是好歌♥
Yes, what a good song.
我们要赶下一个议程了
We're gonna have to go on to the next thing.
噢 太不凑巧了
- Oh, darn it. - I know.
我们要走了 真遗憾
We have to leave. What a shame.
我想一整天都在这儿
I wish I could be here all day.
做得好 好了 做得好
- Good job. - Okay, good job.
太棒了 各位拜拜
Wonderful. Bye-bye, everybody.
拜 拜
- Bye! - Bye.
拜拜 以后见
Bye-bye. See you later.
不要碰我
Don't touch.
就这样? 孩子们 什么感觉?
That's it? How about that, kids?
等了一天呢
Waited all day for that.
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表