and order Jamaican rum with sprinkles.
行 你的事业
Okay, your working life
八成以上毁了 听懂了没
just got 80% more fucked! Okay?
从现在开始 你这个臭小子
From now on, you bleached, plucked asshole,
你要是出了丑闻 我跟定了
I am your fucking siamese stalker.
Mike 很高兴见到你这个混♥蛋♥
Mike, always a pleasure to see you be a stupid asshole.
刚刚的那些话我可不爱听啊
I'm hearing some language that I don't like.
咋样 你说什么啊
- Yeah? - What are you saying?
算了 等一下 你们在说什么
- Forget it. - No, wait a minute. What are you saying?
他刚才说的什么啊 没事 没事
What is he talking about? - Nothing. Nothing.
你们这些家伙在自己的小世界里
No, you guys live in your own little world
一脸国会山出来的自大样
with your heads stuck up your Capitol Hill asses.
还有你 你这个基佬爱尔兰消防员... 你...你还好
And you, you gay, Irish fireman... you, you're okay.
但是你 我真不喜欢
But you, you I do not like.
Amy 什么事
Amy. - Yeah?
如果Gary病了
If Gary is sick,
我身边临时要个干事的
I'm gonna need a temporary body man.
一定的 哦 我还跟Sue说不去酸乳酪店了
Sure. Oh, and I told Sue to drop the yoghurt store.
我没这个空去想酸乳酪的事了
I don't have room in my head for yoghurt.
副总统女士 我们奉命通知您
Madam Vice President, we've been asked to tell you
您可以离开了 总统身体恢复了
that you may stand down. The President is fine.
那好极了
Well, that's terrific news.
感谢上苍 唔
- Thank God. - Mm-hmm.
看来是误报了 Potus刚刚心痛得不行
Crossed wires. Potus just suffered heartburn
就是在国宴的传统烧烤之后那会儿
after a traditional barbecue at the state function.
你绝对确信...
Are you absolutely sure that...
不是 总统他...
No, the President is...
重掌大局
back in charge of the G.P.S.
很好 很好
Super. Super.
哦 还有 抱歉 我刚刚跟Mike通了电♥话♥
Oh, and I'm sorry. I just spoke to Mike.
嗯
Yup.
他说你得马上去那个酸乳酪店
He said that you were needed down at a yoghurt store.
危机公♥关♥什么的
It was something about damage control.
是啊
Yeah.
您替总统把工作做得很好 很高兴与您共事
It's been an honor to serve such an accomplished understudy, ma'am.
你要把这个带走吗 什么
are you gonna take those with you? - What?
哦 抱歉 我是不是该还给你
Oh, I'm sorry. Should I give that to you?
谢谢 还有只笔
- Thank you. - Here's a pen.
我把它放回去 要么放这儿
I'll put it back. Do you want me to put it here?
放这儿就好 好的
- That's fine. Great. - Okay.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. - Thank you.
再见
Bye-bye.
老大 我们一个下午都在和他们情感交流呢
Ma'am, we spent a nice afternoon bonding
他们都是很好的人
with these owners. They're lovely people.
还有很多网友还在
A lot of the online guys are still here.
网友 你说真的
Online? Are you serious?
是呀 那个作用更大
Yeah. It's much more relevant.
我一直这么教育Dan
I've been telling Dan this for years.
哇 我感觉不好 挺难受的 你说笑呢
- Wow, I do not feel good. I feel bad. - You kidding?
真的 哪儿难受呢
Really? Like, where does it hurt?
不知道 很难讲
I don't know. It's hard to define exactly.
Gary不舒服是从哪儿开始的
Where did Gary's thing start?
好像是胃先不舒服
His started in, like, in his stomach.
先是胃不舒服 脸色立刻就苍白了
- It did start in his stomach? - He lost color right away, though.
你看起来... 你看起来好极了
- And you still look... - You look great.
真的 真的好极了
do I? - you Look beautiful.
多谢 好了
Thank you. Okay.
但是乳制品会对你胃不好吧
Yeah, but aren't dairy products bad for your stomach?
你现在得去喝酸乳酪
You've got to eat the yoghurt now.
我是说 好多镜头对着你呢
I mean, there will be cameras on you.
就像核战危机乳品版 没错 嗨
- This is life dairy defcon 1. - Yeah, hi.
副总统女士 这位是Anthony Holland
Madam Vice President, this is Anthony Holland,
这家店的老板 你好
The owner of The store. - How do you do?
副总统女士 欢迎光临Super Scooper
Madam Vice President welcome to Super Scooper.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you so much.
如果没问题 我们在这儿拍照片吧
I thought we'd do the photo over here, if that's okay.
好 你们这儿有
Sure. Do you have any
牙买♥♥加朗姆酒味的吗
Jamaican rum flavor?
抱歉 我没有
I'm sorry, I don't.
我还把草莓Selina这款酸乳酪也都扔了
And I've also thrown out all of the Strawberry-Selina.
哦 味道不好
Oh. - It had a bad taste.
哦 真遗憾
Oh, that's a shame to hear that.
我只剩香草味的了
All I have left is vanilla.
好 希望您喜欢
Okay. - I hope you Like that.
香草味的就好 媒体朋友们
- That'll be fine. - Members of the media.
这些是媒体朋友 大家过来吧
This is the media here. Come on in, guys.
就这些 是的
- Just this? - Yeah.
你们在这儿 看着好极了
- You guys will be right here. - Oh, that's fantastic.
嗯 其实两个小时之前口味会更好
Yeah, well, it would have been better about two hours ago.
Amy 你要...
Amy, you're gonna need to...
当然
Of course.
Amy 什么
- Amy. - Yup.
我知道 不好挪嘛
I know, it's just stuck.
照相了
We're gonna do the picture?
好了 大家伙儿 抓住这一瞬 这是真实的美国
All right, guys, get this shot. It's real America.
来一口笑一笑
Bite and smile.
是吗? 嗯
Yeah? - Mmm.
味道不错吧 唔唔
- It's good, huh? - Mm-hmm.
再来一张
You know, let's get one re.
快点儿
Really quick.
我觉得... 要么来一张...
I think you... probably just one...
你还好吧
Are you okay?
能给你拿点什么吗
Can I get you something?
拍好了吧 大家回去吧
I think we got it, guys. Take a step back.
我得马上去趟洗手间
I have to use the bathroom right away.
能用下您的洗手间吗 不好意思 我妈妈现在在里面
- Can we use your bathroom? - No, I'm sorry, my mother is in there.
她84了 得要好一会儿才能出来呢
She's 84. She takes a while.
好吧 那么我们要走了 谢谢了 好
- Okay, then we're gonna go, but thanks. - Okay.
副总统女士 您会对税收制度做点什么吗
Madam Vice President, are youna do anything about taxes?
嗯 我要...我要减税
Yeah, moving... I'm moving them down.
哦 我找不到方向了
Oh, I don't know where this is headed.
好的 往这里走
Okay, let's go this way, then.
好啦 我们现在只要到车那边...
Nice, we'll just move to the car and get it...
手脚麻利些
Moved quickly.
Oh! Ooh-ooh! Oooh-ooh!
我不能...
I can't...
你要不要攥着我的手或者别的什么的
Do you need to squeeze my hand or something?
怎么了 要帮忙吗
- What's up? - Need help?
好吧 我必须双腿并拢
- Okay. - I can't uncross my legs.
好 哦 天呐 好吧 我来
- Yeah. - Oh, God. Okay. I get it.
各位 做个人墙环绕在副总统身边
Uh, guys, we need a wall around the Vice President.
不许拍照 一张也不行
No photos. No clean photos.
走
Here we go.
走 动起来 车来了 门开了
Here we go. Let's move. Car's open. Door open.
把她送进去 加把劲
Let's get her in. Come on.
哦 不是吧 锁上了
Oh, no. Is it locked?
开着的 上上上
- It's open. - Here we go. We're good.
把她送进去 放进去
Get Her in. - Dump Her in there.
小心 小心
Be careful. Careful.
没人会说什么 别进来
- No one's judging. - Don't come in.
别进来 副总统 我要...
- Don't come in here. - Ma'am, I'm gonna...
我...我得跟着你进去 抱歉
I-I got to go with you ma'am, I'm sorry.
低头进去 我必须
just dive into it. - I have to.
见鬼
Aw... shit.
好 快进去 快点
Okay, get your ass in. Come on.
好了 好了
All ght, all right.
嗯 我还是走回去吧 办公室见
You know what? I could use a walk. I'll meet you guys there.
我系不上安全带
I can't put on my seat belt.
没事 就这么待着
It's fine. Just stay there.
Gary把纸巾都放哪儿了
Where does Gary put those wipes?
哦 神呐
Oh, my God.
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表