副总统 第一季第4集
我到底是爲什麽要把午餐休息时间
Why on earth am I spending my lunch break
耗费在伟大的Chung州长图书发行会上?
at the great governor Chung's book launch?
至少好过看着Gary的漏勺下巴滴面汤
Because it's better than watching Gary drip that fucking noodle juice down his chin.
老天 我只想顺点酱黄瓜就走
God, I'm gonna snort a line of tzatziki and go.
我被革除"冗长辩论"的事烦得要死 连聊天都挤没了
I am so mired in filibuster reform, I've got no conversation.
- 你认识Chung吗? - 不熟
- Do you know Chung? - Not really.
- 嘿嘿! - Dan 好兄弟
- Heh-hey! - Dan, my man.
州长 很高兴见到你 老友
Governor. Good to see you, my friend.
- 你最近如何? - 非常好
- How are you, sir? - I'm very well.
- 噢 你想必是Amy了 - 正是
- Oh, and you must be Amy. - Yes.
那麽 Dan 副总统那边什麽态度?
So, Dan, how's it working out with the V.P.?
如果你愿意放下身段 我总是需要Daniel吾友帮助的
'Cause if you ever wanna step several rungs down the ladder, I could always use help from a fellow Daniel.
Dan一心只想往上爬
Dan only climbs up ladders.
对 但有时欲登极巅 须下高峰
Yes, but sometimes you have to go down to go up.
- 我猜副总统是无暇拨冗了 - 对 她表示歉意
I assume the vice president would be too busy. Yes. She sends her apologies.
她在准备"会见新闻界" (美国NBC周日采访节目)
- She's prepping for "Meet the Press." - Ah.
我则是要上"面对全国" (美国CBS采访节目)
I'll be on "Face the Nation."
但显然大家都会去给她捧场 我还是推了吧
But everyone will be watching her, so I guess I can just wing it.
- 我是不是要给她签个名? - 不... 介意
- Shall I sign a book for her? - No... 'kay.
我最好四处走走
I'd better be going around myself,
确保和每个人都打个照面
make sure everyone gets to touch the hem of my garment.
- Dan 好兄弟 - 对
Dan, the man. All right.
"欲登极巅 须下高峰"
"You have to go down to go up."
- 什麽人啊 - 这句我得留着备用
- What a jerk. - I'm gonna steal that,
人家可是口绽莲花巧舌如簧
because he who speaks in maxims.
- 能让我听着有深度 - 这个很不错 好像是玉米面包
Can sound wise. This is good. This is like cornbread.
你们好 孩子们
Hello, children.
- 你好 参议员 - 准备再找几个背后捅刀子的对象?
- Hello, senator. - You looking for some fresh backs to stab?
噢 Doyle参议员 这不过是游戏一场
Oh, senator Doyle, it's all part of the game.
是吗 告诉你 你不是想玩游戏吗 Danny?
Yeah, well, I'll tell you, you wanna play a game, Danny?
怎麽不试试用老二玩弄iPad呢?
Why don't you try working an iPad with your dick?
不行 他早就过度开♥发♥那里导致腕道症候群了 (因长♥期♥重复性动作导致的疾病)
No, he's already got carpal tunnel in that area.
你对我没什麽建设性的建议吗 Amy?
You have nothing constructive to say to me, Amy?
关于绿色産业的吗?
Is this about clean jobs?
噢 加了俩搞石油的还能这麽叫吗?
Oh, is that what they call it still with two oil guys on it?
哇 你们要买♥♥多少喷漆 才能给那坨代谢物包金衣啊
Wow, you're gonna have to buy a lot of spray cans to paint that turd gold.
人人有其权力范围 参议员 即使是副总统
Everyone has limits to their power, senator, even the vice president.
对 而我有权撤离
Yeah, and I have the power to withdraw,
这也正是我现在要做的
which is what I'm gonna do right now.
他说的撤离 他... 他不是指
When he said withdraw, he's... he's not talking about
撤离革除"冗长辩论"工作 对吧?
withdrawing from filibuster reform, though, right?
- 不! 不是吧! - 你以爲他在说什麽?
- No! No! - What do you think he's talking about?
我以爲是指他要撤离谈话
I assumed it was withdraw from the conversation.
除了天主教♥徒♥和管家谁会把撤离当动词用?
Who uses withdraw as a fuckin' verb besides catholics and butlers?
- 也就以色列军方偶尔用用 - 你以爲我不知道啊? 你少耍我
Maybe the Israeli military every once in a while. Yeah, you think I don't know? You're fucking with me.
- 少来 快走 我们回去 - 噢 不不 不行 我要留下
No. Come on, let's just head back. Oh, no, no. No way. I'm staying right here.
要办公可以用网络 对吧? Chung之变革
You gotta network to get work, baby. All right? Chung for change.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you so much.
我们有工作
We've got jobs.
- 绿色産业 - 绿色産业 革除"冗长辩论"
- Clean jobs. - Clean jobs. Filibuster reform.
- 对 重点说那个 - 好 知道我们需要什麽吗? 更寻常更亲民的话题
- Yeah, hit that hard. - Right. You know what we need? We need some normal, regular-people stuff.
我有个主意
I got an idea.
你可以谈谈聚光灯下你的上唇多麽水润
You could talk about how you always get a sweaty upper lip underneath studio lights.
展现你的寻常
That shows you're normal.
我说的绝对是完全不同的寻常 Gary
I'm really talking about a different kind of normal, Gary.
噢 好吧
Oh, okay.
最后以闲聊结尾 对吧?
Small talk's gonna happen at the end, right?
- 对 - Gregory是红人队的粉丝
- Right. - Gregory's a redskins fan.
- 他兴许会提起橄榄球 - 橄榄球
- He'll probably bring up football. - Football.
而我是个...
And I am a...
乌鸦队球迷 所以...
Ravens fan, so...
副总统女士 你的乌鸦队今年表现如何?
Madam vice president, how are your Ravens doing this year?
我家乌鸦超赞 知道原因吗
My Ravens are gold and I'll tell you why.
因爲我们有Joe Flacco做四分卫 (NFL著名球星 虽年轻但战绩斐然)
Because we have Joe Flacco as our quarterback.
- 对 对 - 而且...
- Yes, yes. - And...
红人队今年的快攻打法很不错
Well, the redskins have a great running game this year
说实话 你们那个外接员
and, honestly, that receiving corps over there,
Anquan Boldin 对你们可没啥好处
Anquan Boldin, not looking good for you.
- Anquan? - 乌鸦队的翼锋
Anquan? A receiver on the Ravens.
好吧 我怎麽可能记得住
Okay, well, I'm not gonna remember that.
- 那可不成 - 知道吗 没关系的
- That's not good. - It doesn't matter.
以啤酒的名义发誓 乌鸦铁定赢
You wanna bet a beer that the Ravens will win.
- 啤酒让我胀气 - 你也可以谈谈那个...
- Beer makes me so gassy. - You can talk about that...
关于它怎麽让你腹胀的 啤酒
about how it always bloats you, beer.
- 很赞的点子 - Chung怎麽样?
- That's a good one. - How was Chung?
他有没有做这个动作 让你不知道是该抱他 还是把他钉上十字架?
Did he do this thing where you don't know if you're supposed to hug him or crucify him?
顺便一提 我是想钉他十字架的
Which, by the way, makes me wanna crucify him.
- 我没留下听他的演讲 - 给我看看
- I did not stay for his speech. - Let me see this.
"旗开得胜" (另有同名的橄榄球纪录电影)
"The Good Fight."
- 我知道 这标题... - 拜了个托! Sue?
- I know. The title... - Puh-lease! Sue?
- 在 - 帮我处理这个
- Yep. - Handle this for me.
- 你想让我撕了它? - 对
- Do you want me to shred it? - Yeah.
- 我是不是该烧了这团狗剩? - 好
- Should I fire up the shit eater? - Yeah.
别别 先等等 他在扉页给你留了几句
No, no. Wait a second. He scrawled something in the front for you.
"致副总统Salina Meyer"...
"To vice president Salina Meyer"...
居然写成了"a"... "仰慕你的同道"
with an "a"... "from an admiring wannabe."
真是个昏蛋
What an e-hole.
- 把"昏"换成"混" - 真是堆华盛顿出品的狗剩
Changed the "a" to an "e." What a bunch of Washington bullshit that is.
我真是烦死了... 嘿 Gary 我...
I am so tired of... hey, Gary, I...
我是说 同道? 他显然是在开玩笑 对吧?
I mean, wannabe? He's obviously making a joke, right?
他不会真的以爲他有能力
He doesn't really think that he's some sort
胜任副总统竞选人吧
of credible vice presidential candidate.
唔 魅力不凡的战争英雄
Mm, charismatic war hero.
对 但我是说 总统
Yeah, but, I mean, the president
总是会支持现任副总统吧
always sticks with the incumbent veep.
而且 他不会让选择你变成天大的失误
Plus, he doesn't wanna look like he made a massive error picking you.
那可真可爱
Well, that was lovely.
- 他被我套牢了... 你是不是这个意思... - 我不是那个意思
- He's stuck with me... is that what... - I don't mean it like that.
我是指好的套牢 就像维系婚姻什麽的
I meant good stuck, like if your marriage lasts or whatever.
- 总统不会抛弃你的 - 你安静点行不? 怎麽...?
The president's not gonna ditch you. Would you be quiet? What...?
- 需要我派Scott收集Chung的情报吗 鉴于这些风声? - 不不不不不
Want me to have Scott put together a file on Chung, - given the noise? - No. No, no, no, no.
别让他知道你担心了 别当他是回事
Do not let him know that you're worried, do not make it a thing.
- 对 Amy 别当他是回事 好吗? - 好
- Yeah, Amy, don't make it a thing, okay? - Okay.
Ame?
Ame?
不过 倘若大势果真如此
Although, if those wheels are in motion anyway,
那我确实需要早做准备 比如
then I would say go ahead and, you know,
收集情报 什麽的
put a file together, you know.
知道我最烦什麽吗?
You know what I'm sick of?
Chung可能把某人救出起火坦克的蠢故事
That stupid story of Chung supposedly pulling some guy out of a burning tank.
拜托 爲什麽军人行应尽义务都能得奖章?
Come on, why do guys in the army get a medal for doing their job?
那家伙依然严重烧伤了 就算真事 Chung也不够及时
The guy still had severe burns. If anything, Chung was too late.
喂喂 你的桌子在后面
Whoa, whoa. Your desk is in the back.
- 这是中立区 - 对 所以我征用了
- This is neutral territory. - Yep. So I'm claiming it.
- Sue 请告诉他侵权规则好吗? - 你觉得我是幼儿园老师吗 Mike?
Sue, would you like to tell him about the encroachment rules? Do I look like a kindergarten teacher to you, Mike?
- 说实话 没错 - 再说一遍?
- Actually, yes. - Excuse me?
呃 不 你不是 好吧 随你便
Uh, no, you don't. Okay, go ahead.
- 我去用你后面的桌子 - 做什麽用 配餐台?
- I'm gonna use your desk in the back. - As what, a pantry?
噢 找到了
Oh, here we go.
看谁来了 伙计们! 你们最爱的Jonah哟
Look who it is, everybody! It's your favorite Jonah.
你都不是你♥妈♥的♥最爱Jonah Jonah
You're not even your mom's favorite Jonah, Jonah.
别改"会见新闻界"的谈话要点 好吗? 我刚准备好
Don't be changing the talking points for my "Meet the Press" thing. Okay? I am prepped.
我是来传达总统的些微要求的
I come bearing a very minor request from the president.
他想用遥控器指挥我吗?
Does he want to operate me by remote control?
不 那在科技上不可能
No. That's not technologically possible.
呃 总统希望你不要过分强调革除"冗长辩论"
Um, potus would appreciate it if you didn't go too hard on filibuster reform.
你说什麽呢? 那是我最具代表性的 副总统改革行动
What are you talking about? That's my defining vice presidential crusade.
本任期仅专注于经济
The administration is totally focused on the economy.
- 周末愉快 好吗? - 夫人
- Have a great weekend, okay? - Ma'am.
- 夫人 你也是 - 嗯 谢谢你
- Ma'am, you, too. - Yeah, thank you very much.
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表