- I'm eager to be constructive. - Right.
看起来好像我做得到 那么我...
It seems to me that somehow we can make this happen, then I'd...
成交 你让石油产业远离绿色产业
Deal. You keep oil guys off clean jobs,
我就会支持法案
I will sponsor the filibuster bill.
我们可以做…
Well, we can work...
得到
This out.
太好了 真好
Great. Terrific. - Wonderful.
咖啡 哈?
coffee. - Hmm?
杯子? 哦 是的
- Cup? - Oh, uh-huh. Sure.
Gary Doyle参议员的幕僚就像要死了一样
Gary, senator Doyle's guy looks like he's dying.
如果我是你 我就会上药房♥ 把所有药都买♥♥一份
If I were you, I would go straight to the pharmacy and take one of everything.
在去药房♥的路上我就爆发了
I'm gonna have a blowout if I walk to the pharmacy.
这是我担心的
That's what I'm worried about.
如果你要拉在裤子上 就不要坐在这
If you're gonna shit your pants, I don't want you here.
嘿 我觉得自己做对了
- Hey. - I think I did the right thing,
但还是要你确认一下
but I just need you to confirm that I did the right thing.
我对某人说了某事
I said something to someone.
你具体说了什么 女士 对谁说的
What exactly did you say, ma'am, and to who?
对谁
To whom.
Doyle参议员说他会支持法案...
Senator Doyle said that he would sponsor the bill...
Oh!
如果我们让石油产业远离绿色产业的话
If we keep oil off of clean jobs.
这里有个暗示 也许...
And there was an implication, perhaps...
你没说好吧 没
- You didn't say yes? - No.
我没说 好
I didn't say yes.
我说的是 嗯
I said yeah.
是这样 我们对石油产业说可以让他们插一脚
Okay, well, we told oil we'd put one of their guys on clean jobs.
所以我们才能在那条餐具围脖上全身而退
That's why we got away with the cutlery tweet.
我知道 知道
I know, I know.
她知道 我只是被Doyle迷住了
- She's aware of that. - Okay, I was charmed by Doyle.
他眼睛在闪烁
He's got that little twinkle in his eye.
他说到给人家一拳
He was talking about fisting people.
他对我很好 我很开心
He just niced me. I got niced.
你当时在哪 Amy
And where were you, Amy, by the way?
不 你说你能搞定
No, you said you had it covered.
没有 我搞不定 而且你的工作就是
No, I didn't have it covered. And it's your job to know
在我说能搞定的时候看出来我搞不定 并且帮我搞定
that if I say I have it covered, I don't have it covered and you cover me.
我需要你们帮我收回那些话
I need you all to make me have not said that.
我要你们...帮我撤回那些话
I need you to have... make me unsaid it.
我们先慢慢理一下
Let's just slow down for a second.
做两栏 一个冗长辩论 一个绿色产业
Make two columns, one with filibuster, one with clean jobs,
因为它们现在是相对的
because now they are versus.
Doyle在冗长辩论上帮我们 把他放那儿
Doyle gives us filibuster, so put him there.
好 但是石油业能帮绿色产业
Okay, but oil gives us clean jobs.
绿色产业是你的主力 是的
clean jobs is your legacy. - Yes.
等等 干嘛
- Hold on a second. - What?
我们能不能把一个曾经是石油业的人 放进绿色小组
What if we put an ex-oil guy on the task force?
懂我意思吗
You see what I'm saying?
一个以前做石油的 不是很石油的
Someone who's cozy with oil, but not active oil.
前石油业 那是撒谎
- Former oil. - That's lying.
创意语义学
Creative semantics.
创意的语义来表达我们在撒谎
Well, that's a creatively semantic way of saying we're lying.
那也是创意
Still creative.
哦 嘿Jonah Jonah Jonah
Oh, hey, Jonah. Jonah. Jonah.
我们... 我们在...
That we... yeah, that we might like.
我要说的是 我们先跟随我刚说的
What I'm saying is that we go with what I just said,
那个 呃 那个...
the, um, the...
牙买♥♥加朗姆酒口味
Jamaican rum flavor.
这个选择真心重口味
That's a really strong flavor choice.
我是说 很意外
I mean, it's unexpected,
很古怪 有点性意义
it's funky, it's kind of sexual.
对 我也不想太快做决定
Yeah, I don't want to make too quick of a decision.
考虑下其他口味吧
Let's consider other flavors.
比如香草味 拜托 女孩子才吃香草
- Like vanilla. - Oh, c'mon. Vanilla is a girl's flavor.
不 我没选择 Amy
No, I have no choice here, Amy.
因为我被逼到墙角了
Because I was backed into a corner.
所以其他口味对我来说都不算选择 知道吧
So other flavors aren't an option for me, okay?
也许 如果你们工作做好些
Perhaps if you had done your job better,
那我还能选选香草或者巧克力味
then, oh, I could choose vanilla or chocolate
或者他妈的蓝莓味 上面还有他妈的小屑屑
or fucking blueberry with fucking sprinkles on it.
但那都不是我的选择 好吗
But that's not an option for me, okay?
那个口味构不成选择 好
- That flavor's not an option for me. - Okay.
其实我觉得牙买♥♥加朗姆味也不错
You know, I think Jamaican rum is a great choice.
你的热情会对它有帮助的
And your passion about it is gonna sell it.
我混乱了 我们还是在说酸乳酪对吧
I'm confused. Are we still talking about yoghurt here?
我们就照Dan的意思做 好
- We're gonna go with Dan's idea. - Okay.
选牙买♥♥加朗姆酒口味
Jamaican rum is where we are headed.
知道吗 牙买♥♥加朗姆酒哇 好
- All right? Jamaican rum, mon. - Okay.
不错
That's good.
其实可以不要那个口音
Maybe we don't need the accent.
嘿 Dan 嗯?
- Hey, Dan. - Yeah?
Leon West现在在楼下前台等你
Leon West is down at front security for you.
Leon West? Leon West来这儿找你?
Leon West? Leon West is here for you?
那个记者? 那个专门跟咱们对着干的记者?
The journalist? The beltway butcher?
不用担心 好吗?
Don't you worry for one second, all right?
我要带他去酸乳酪店喝一杯 我一点也不担心
- I'm gonna take him to the yoghurt store. - I'm not worried.
因为你要甩了他 干掉他
Because you are gonna get rid of him. You're gonna kill him
再因谋杀终身监禁 我就再也不用见到你这张脸了
and you're gonna do life for murder and I never have to see your face again.
我要再这么勤洗手
You know, if I wash my hands anymore,
骨头都得冒出来了
the bones are gonna come through.
Dan跑哪儿去了
Hey, where is Dan?
他现在在酸乳酪店呢
He's at the yoghurt store.
Gary你还好吧 是不是病了
Gary, are you all right? Are you getting the bug?
不是 我...
No, I'm... oh!
情况有点不妙 怎么了
- Okay, you're not gonna like this. - What?
刚跟白宫发言人联♥系♥上了
White House press guys have just been in touch.
Postus想下星期从非洲回来以后
Postus wants to announce clean jobs task force
再宣布绿色产业小组的事
next week when he is back from Africa.
现在我们再次欣赏一下愤怒的副总统
We now go over live to the Vice President for her pissed-off reaction.
不是吧 他想下个星期再宣布
Come on. He wants to announce it next week.
对 好吧 这本来是我出的政策
- Yeah. - Okay, it's my policy.
他想掺和进来 天晓得 对 他的确是想掺一脚
- He's sliding in. - Who knows? Yeah, that feels like a slide.
每次都这样 不是吗 是
- This happens every time, does it not? - Yes.
就像Charlie Brown踢那个橄榄球(踢空) 对啊
- It's like Charlie Brown and the football. - Yeah.
我们又得从头做起
We're gonna have to rewind this, okay?
因为我已经让Dan去做背景调查了
Because I've got Dan backgrounding it right now.
啥 你让Dan去做那个 没错
- What? You asked Dan to do that? - Yeah, I did.
我让他去全是因为这个 副总统点二的事
I asked him because of the whole veep point two thing.
两点论
Two point me.
这个两点论 的事情
The two point me thing.
马上打给他让他别出声
Now you have to call him and tell him to stay quiet.
然后赶快去那个酸乳酪店
And you've got to go down to that yoghurt store.
你刚刚是不是对我翻白眼了
You didn't just roll your eyes, did you?
没 老大 看着就像朝我翻白眼了
- No, ma'am. - 'Cause it sure looked like it to me.
我受不了那种消极反抗的态度
I can't stand that passive-aggressive stuff.
今天都变成世界末日了
This whole day is turning apocalyptic now.
好好干 行不?
Okay?
遵命
Okay.
Leon 嗨
Leon, hi.
就在这里 行 Dan 你又不肯说干嘛要见我
- Just right in here. - Okay, Dan, a very obscure rendezvous.
所以要么你的消息够新鲜
So you either have a very hot story for me,
要么你就是来一枪崩了我的
or you're going to shoot me.
我这儿有个消息给你
I have got a story for you.
事情马上就要变得副总统口味了
Things are about to get very veep-tastic.
Egan先生 很高兴见到你
Mr. Egan. good to See you. - Anthony.
您身体还好吧
How are you, sir?
我们都很兴奋等着副总统今天大驾光临
We are very excited about the Vice President's visit today.
我们也是 我儿子用她的名字命名了一款酸乳酪
- Oh, as are we. - My son has named a yoghurt after her.
草莓味的Selina 可好喝了
Strawberry-Selina. It's very tasty.
这名真好 这位是谁
- Great name. - Who's this one?
您好 我是《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》的Leon West
Leon West, ma'am. Washington Post.
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表