Isn't this nice how the lettering works on these... on these tops?
谢谢
Thank you.
噢 天 我要...知道吗
Oh, brother. I'm just... you know what?
财政部长来电♥话♥了
I've got the treasury secretary calling.
我先接了 马上回来
Let me take this and I'm gonna be right back.
我很抱歉 失陪
I'm so sorry. Pardon me.
喂 喂 Ted
Hello? Hello, Ted?
嘿 下午要不要来个欢乐一刻?
Hey. So are you looking for a little afternoon delight?
不要 先听我说 我要告诉你件事
No. Listen to me for a second. I gotta tell you something.
我可能怀孕了 知道吧
I might be pregnant. All right?
对不起了 我只能直说
I'm sorry to have to be so blunt about it,
时间不够
but I don't have a lot of time.
各位 能给我五分钟私人时间吗
Um, guys, can I have five minutes?
什么 等一下
- What? - One second, please.
你还在吗 这不可能
- Are you still there? - That's impossible.
怎么会不可能 姐还没那么老
No, it's not impossible. I'm not that old.
我的天呐 好了 你缓过来没
- Oh, my God. - All right, you over that bombshell?
因为这个消息后面
Because that bombshell just gave birth
还藏了个更重口味的
to a bigger bombshell.
媒体知道了
The press know about this.
妈的 我知道
- Oh, fuck. - I know.
所以我们只能这样了 知道吧
So this is what we're gonna do, all right?
我们结婚
We're getting married.
计划就是
And the plan is
我们已经订婚了 就是六周前
that we got engaged, like, six weeks ago
或者之类的 清楚吧
or something, all right?
你求婚了 给了我一戒指
You proposed by giving me some sort of a ring
放在他妈心形牡蛎之类的东西里面
in a heart-shaped, fuckin' oyster thing or something.
不过 细节才是关键 Ted
You know, the key is in the details, though, Ted.
知道没 知道
Okay? - Okay.
不管怎样 你先去买♥♥个戒指
Anyway, listen, you've gotta get me a ring.
现在就去买♥♥
You've gotta go, you've gotta get a ring now.
得是大钻的
And it's gonna have to be a big one.
那 你手指围多大
Well, what size is your finger?
老娘怎么知道 Ted
I don't know how fucking big my finger is, Ted!
你只要像个男子汉
Just be a man,
站出来
stand up,
买♥♥他妈一个戒指 清楚没
get the fuckin' ring, all right?
好
Okay.
操 没搞错吧
You're fucking kidding.
女士 对不起 我无意听到了
Ma'am, I'm sorry. I couldn't help but overhear.
就是...你要结婚了
I just... you're getting married.
我想第一个恭喜你
I wanted to be the first one to offer my congratulations.
这样 Ken 嗯
Okay. Ken? - Yeah.
看我嘴型...不准读我唇语
Read my lips... Don't read my lips.
懂吗 嗯
you understand me? - Yeah.
好
Okay.
知道没 知道 好
you got it? - I got it. Okay.
我们走 走着
- Let's go. - Let's go.
Jim Palmer.
副总统女士 很高兴见到你 这邀请真是...
- Madam Vice President, nice to meet you. - What a treat...
欢迎来到卡姆登球场 谢谢
Welcome to Camden Yards. - Thank you.
Jim 你是名人堂成员 他们让我进去了
- So, Jim, you are a hall-of-famer. - They let me in there.
对啊 多好的事儿啊 进了...
Oh, yes, that is a wonderful thing to be in...
进了名人堂 各种好
in the hall of fame, for sure.
各种好 对
for Sure. - Yes.
好
Okay.
得合影了对吧
Okay, it's time for the group photo, right?
行 挺好的
All right, great.
大家一起说 金莺
Okay, everyone say Orioles.
金莺 非常好
- Orioles! - Great.
我们就到这儿吧 都合影了呢 是的
- Okay, I guess we're done. We got the shot. - Got it.
感谢大家的合作
Okay, everybody, thank you so much.
上帝保佑美国 谢谢
God bless America. - Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, thank you.
谢谢 不用谢
Thank you. - Okay.
副总统离开了体育场 20分钟会到这儿
Veep has left the stadium. She's gonna be here in 20.
真好
Okay.
最后想个节目来娱乐这些小朋友
One last push to keep these kids entertained.
我刚看到那里面有把吉他
You know, I saw a guitar in there.
你弹吉他 好吧
You play the guitar, all right?
这种情况我不弹
Not in this situation.
你可以的 Amy 不行
- Yes. Yes. - Amy, no.
哥弹吉他是为了泡妞 不是留住小朋友 知道吧
My guitar is for seduction, not crowd control, all right?
就算今晚月色不错 那也是一回事 老子不干
Granted, on a good night that's one and the same, but still.
不 老娘去找把吉他
No, we're finding you a guitar.
就做这个 噢 真可爱
- That's what we're doing. - Oh, isn't this cute?
你俩做了果汁 柠檬汁
Look At you Guys making juice. - Leon.
走开 你在这干嘛
Go away. Why are you here?
噢... 她其实在打招呼
Oh... - She means Hello.
实际上我有个段子要跟副总统讨论下
I actually have a story I'd like to discuss with the veep.
她到了没
She here yet?
没到 也是啊 她不爱准时
No. No, of course not, because she hates punctuality
也不爱善治
almost as much as good governance.
那我们接下来干嘛呢
So what should we do, guys?
没有 对不起 先生 现在我们对此事不予置评
No, I'm sorry, sir. We have no comment on that at the moment.
谢谢 再见
Thank you. Goodbye.
我们干嘛不准笑
Why would we need to ban smiling?
又不是说我们一有时间就会做这个
It's not like something we have time for in the first place.
女士 Sue 听着...
- Ma'am. - Sue, listen...
Ted六到八周前对我求婚了 知道吧
Ted proposed to me about six to eight weeks ago, okay?
噢 恭喜啊 女士
Oh, congratulations, ma'am.
不 不 他不是真求
No, no, no, he didn't really.
我们要假装他求了
We're just gonna pretend that he did.
那行 我一口咬定他做了
Okay. I assume he's in on this.
所以我现在要你
So now what I need you to do
帮我看看日历
is go to my calendar thing, please,
为那天选个日子
and let's find a date where this would have happened.
儿童勇气奖那天...他会求婚吗
The Children of Courage Awards... Would he have proposed then?
不行 那些小朋友有秃头症
No, no, uh-uh. That's kids with alopecia,
他们妈妈就是个神经...各种怪异
their mothers are on crack... that's a complete freak show.
好吧 啊 两个月前
Okay. Ah. Two months ago,
你和Ted去看冰球赛 还共进晚餐了
you and Ted went to an ice hockey game and had dinner after.
完美 就这个
Perfect. Yes.
好吗? 感谢你
Okay? Thank you very much.
Sue Sue Sue 总统打了电♥话♥没
Sue, Sue, Sue, did the president call?
没 没 好吧
- No. - No. Yeah, okay. Right.
A和♥弦♥和E和♥弦♥是基本
The as and the es are like your basics.
弹蓝调什么的都要用的
That's like the roots of blues and stuff.
不过如果你...倾向于疯克乐什么的 (黑人爵士乐)
But if you really... if you get into some of the funkier stuff,
就得...看 找小七
that's the... see, it's the sevenths.
第七小调会给出一种...
It's the minor sevenths that give it that...
秋天的感觉...忧郁的感觉
sort of that autumn... that sort of gloom to it.
我很爱的
I just love that.
有点阴晴不定 有点催眠 但是我喜欢
It's kind of moody, sort of sleepy, but I like it.
这个...这个可以配合...
It's... it does well with the...
等你们长大了就知道了
You'll figure that out when you get older.
那...
So it's...
你们觉得好玩吗 不好玩
you having fun? - No.
听到没 不好玩 你真不好玩
Hear that? No fun. You are no fun.
副总统到了哦 耶
- The vice president is here. - Yay!
Leon West在这儿 噢 太好了
- Leon West is here. - Oh, great.
万事俱备 只欠我爸妈登上Skype了 (网络语♥音♥沟通工具)
Now all we need are my parents on Skype.
你买♥♥了验孕棒没
Do you have the tests?
买♥♥了一只 Gary会带更多过来
I have one. Gary's coming with more.
我们要验得越多次越好
We're gonna have more tests than you have pee.
你告诉Gary了?
You told Gary?
噢 你好 这样才能让他买♥♥验孕棒啊
- Oh, hello! - So he could get the tests.
好 真♥相♥只有一个 让Gary来做测试
Okay, we'll found out. I'll just have Gary do the tests.
那有效果吗 不 不是说用他的尿 Amy
- How will that work? - No, not with his pee, Amy.
嗨 等等
- Hi! - Wait a second.
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表