I've made the decision that we are going to
公开所有的通讯文件
release all of our correspondence.
现在玩的就是大结局
Full disclosure is now the name of the game.
Mike会给你交待剩下的细节
Mike will fill you in on the rest of it.
是吧 Mike? 是的 女士
- Right, Mike? - Yes, ma'am.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
好了 这显然不会彻底解决的
All right, obviously it is not gonna be full disclosure.
这也就差不多解决一下
Okay? It's gonna be partial disclosure light.
我们不能有书面记录
We don't want to have a paper trail
关于绿色产业的
on clean jobs.
也不能有...你是在做记录么?
There can be no... Are you writing that down?
你为什么要写下来?
Why would you be writing that down?
任何涉及Sidney Purcell 和绿色产业的东西都不能有
Nothing about Sidney Purcell having access to clean jobs, all right?
我们得查查Sue的日历 保证
We have to check Sue's calendar, make sure
会议记录靠谱
there are no meetings there that I did-didn't have.
那本偶然出现的种族歧视小册子也得销毁
The accidentally racist brochure that we had to shred.
那个当然是要重新编过
Oh, we're gonna redact that for sure.
不过吧 我还是觉得
But the thing is, is that I still think
里面应该有点料才行
there needs to be something embarrassing in there.
你们懂我意思吧? 当然
you know What I mean? - Sure.
这样的话别人不会觉得我们是事前清理过了的
So it doesn't look as if we've just airbrushed
对 这个想法很好 很好
the nipples out of this fucking thing.
稍微处理一下起居记录
No, that's really good. And it makes... yeah.
媒体们就喜欢那种东西
Massages at the residence. The press will obsess about those.
处理? 怎么处理? 你背上的面膜
Massages? What Massages? - your back facials.
噢 背上的面膜? 什么东西?
Oh. - back facials? What?
对 我背上长痘痘了 背痘
Yeah, I get back acne. Backne.
好吧 这个我觉得问题不大
Okay, okay. I think we can live with that.
那我们要公布起居日志么?
Shall we release the logs from the residence?
好的 当然 这个可以公布
Uh, yeah, sure. We can do that.
好了吗? 好了
Okay? - Okay.
开始行动 噢 Dan
Got a plan. Oh, Dan.
我能跟你说一下吗?
Can I talk to you just for a quick sec?
是 你要我留下么?
Yeah. - you want me to stay?
我叫你留下了吗?
Did I ask you to stay?
谢谢
Thank you.
呃 Dan 听着 有什么事需要我担心么?
Um, Dan, listen, do I have anything that I need to be worried about?
随便举个例子哈
Just a random example might be
比方说关于Macauley修正案什么的...
anything about the Macauley amendment you need...
不 不用 女士 不用么?
- No. No, ma'am. - No?
如果这间办公室里任何人和那个
Because if anyone thought this office
违背总统愿望
had anything to do with that amendment,
和政策的修正案有瓜葛的话
which went against the president's wishes and policy,
这就完全不对头了哦
that would be completely wrong
而且这会牵扯所有人
and it would be curtains for everyone.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
我是说 我不知道你做了还是没做什么
I mean, I don't know what you did or didn't do,
但是我知道我不能知道
but I do know that I can't know
你知道或者不知道什么
what you know or you don't know.
你的明白? 我懂的
you know? - I know.
好的 很好
Okay, good.
我去!
Oh, fuck.
你没事吧 女士?
Uh, you okay, ma'am?
没事 Ame 听着
Yeah, Ame, listen.
很抱歉我刚才让你吃瘪了
I'm sorry I snapped at you there.
我以为你会炒了我
I thought you were about to fire me.
很遗憾知道你失去了...
I'm sorry to hear
你不再怀着孕了
that you lost... that you're no longer pregnant.
是的 谢谢
Oh, yeah, thanks.
事情是这样
Um, here's the deal, though.
别的先不说
On top of everything else,
我想Ted要甩了我
I think that Ted is getting ready to dump me.
你那个...
What is that...
点头是什么意思?
nodding thing supposed to mean?
不 没有 我…
No, no, my...
是在处理信息
processing information.
点头代表我在缓冲哈
The nod of my head is like I'm buffering.
好吧 那你缓冲完成之后
Oh, well, once you're done buffering,
你在想什么呢?
what is it that you're thinking?
我不知道 也许震惊已经过去了
I don't know. Maybe the thrill is gone.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
就是说听到这个事情的震惊
Like the thrill of the whole power thing wore off.
现在他就不像是...
And now he just doesn't like what's un...
不像什么?
Doesn't like what?
他就是不...不是...
He just doesn't... doesn't really...
好吧 我想你最好是从我办公室出去吧
Okay, I think you'd better get out of my office.
我的意思不是... 没关系的
- See, I didn't mean that... - It's okay.
没事 好的
- It's fine. - Okay.
你就...
Just...
我看看
Let me see this.
你看 我还能认出来这个名字好吗?
Look, I can still read the names, okay?
你得用记号♥笔把整个词划满
You've got to put black marker over all the words.
Abby 你整晚
Abby, you may have to pull an all-nighter
都得重写IDGN编号♥
with the IDGN number redacting
如果你重写IDGN编号♥的进度跟不上的话
if you're behind on the IDGN number redacting.
好了 同志们 12个小时 我们一定要达成目标
Okay, folks, 12 hours. Let's make it happen.
我们可以的
We can do this.
我会捡起来的
I'll get it.
谢谢你们这么短的时间就能赶来
Thank you all for coming on such short notice.
我明白 谁知道透明政♥府♥
I know, who'd have thought transparent government
会占据你这么多的视野呢?
would take up so much of your field of vision?
你们看吧
Have at it.
趁热哦 你拿得了吗?
- Get it while it's hot. - You got that?
你还好吧?
You good?
给我来点咖啡 天 我太需要它了
Cup of joe for the guys. Man, I need it.
我马上就能晕过去
I could pass out right now.
你说是有关国♥家♥安♥全♥的事
You said this was a homeland security issue.
确实是的 这就是国♥家♥安♥全♥角度...的事情
It's exactly that. It's a very homeland security angle... issue.
所以我迫切的要来这里
It's imperative to me being here.
你上过火线么 Mike?
You ever been in the line of fire, Mike?
是的 先生 和副总统一起去过伊♥拉♥克♥
Yes, sir. Went to Iraq with the veep.
去展示感恩节火鸡
Presented a Thanksgiving turkey.
我也在 我可不记得有开火
I was there. No fire as I recall.
不 但是火线的线在那里
No, but the line was there.
你要说吗?
Whew. Do you mind?
你在阿灵顿公墓干得怎么样? (美国♥军♥人公墓)
So how's the place been over at Arlington Cemetery going?
我听说那挺好的 那里没有什么好笑的
- I hear it's pretty nice there. - It's nothing to smile about.
我还照顾着我的叔叔 他有老年痴呆
I'm also looking after my uncle. He has dementia.
他没说什么好笑的东西么?
Does he ever say anything funny?
你想要什么 McLintock先生?
What do you want, Mr. McLintock?
只是看看你过得好不好 Martin
Just want to make sure you're doing okay, Martin.
你以为是我告密的
You think I'm the whistle-blower.
告密听起来太爱国了
Whistle-blowing makes it sound patriotic.
我他妈就莫名其妙的被调走了
I was fucking transferred for nothing.
不 你是因为太爱笑太随便而被调走的
No, you were transferred for being jocular and overfamiliar.
安保人员就应该像墙纸一样
Security guys are supposed to be like wallpaper.
而不是像猩猩一样笑嘻嘻的
They're not supposed to be grinning like some ape.
好的
Okay.
时代周刊说我们是为了隐藏一些事情
The Times are saying we're trying to hide stuff
开闸放水
by causing a deluge.
他们管这个叫电子海啸
They're calling it an e-nami.
有人说那个背部面膜的事么?
Is anybody picking up on the back facials?
媒体不是应该找那些背部面膜的事么?.
The press was supposed to pick on those damn back facials.
没有 嘿 给我说一个J!
- No. - Hey, gimme a J!
大家好啊
Hi, everybody.
没有人道歉么?
So no apologies?
道什么歉?
For what?
噢 道什么歉?
Oh, for what? Oh.
华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥ 第17版
Washington Post. Page 17.
你们公布了一封关于给一位不具名白宫助手
You've disclosed an email containing birthday gift
生日礼物建议的电子邮件
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表