却想让我投反对
you want me to vote against it.
是吗
Yeah?
这难道是什么狗屁诡异的镜中世界么
This is some weird ass through the looking glass shit right now.
投反对 投支持
Vote against. - Vote for.
女士 他们让你下去
Hey, ma'am. They need you on the floor.
哦 伙计 Ahem
Oh, boy. Ahem.
好吧 那么...
All right, well...
待会儿见了 同志们
See you later, folks.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
是你让Macauley加上这则修正案的 是不是?
You got Macauley to add this amendment, didn't you?
我就知道是你 Macauley自己有脑子
I know you did. - Macauley is his own man.
如果是你干的
If you did this,
你就是违背了Selina的命令
you went against Selina's explicit orders
还将这整间办公室置于险境
and you have put this entire office into a salad spinner of fuck.
你干嘛呢 在查球赛比分?
What, are you checking your fantasy fucking football scores?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Get the fuck off it.
噢 伙计 她会怎么做?
Hey. Oh, man. What's she gonna do?
按我说的做
What I said.
本次投票 支持票50 反对票50
On this vote, the yeas are 50, the nays are 50.
参议院投票结果正反参半
The Senate being equally divided,
副总统投反对票
the Vice President votes in the negative
这项修正案未通过
and the amendment is not agreed to.
我参政就是为了做这些吗 Amy?
Is this what I came into politics to do, Amy?
我就是象征性地问问
It's a rhetorical question.
显然我参政不是为了这个
Obviously I didn't come into politics to do this.
告诉你个好消息
On a happy note, we reassigned
那个笑眯眯的特勤处人员被我们调走了
The smiling secret service guy. - Mmm.
你至少用不着担心带枪的傻笑白♥痴♥了
It's one less grinning idiot with a gun you have to worry about.
噢 天呐 什么事?
Oh, God, what?
很抱歉打扰您 女士 你已经打扰到我了
- Sorry to disturb you, ma'am. - And yet you are disturbing me.
总统非常焦虑 经过了近期的各种事件
Potus is anxious, after recent events,
您似乎还未意识到他希望您不要过问政♥府♥事务
that you don't feel he's trying to nudge you out of the process of government.
真是周到呢 不是吗Amy?
Oh, isn't that thoughtful, Amy?
他希望您能牵头开展一项非常重大
So he would like you to head up a program
又深得其心的项目
that is very important and very dear to his heart.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
你不会这么对我的
You do not do this to me.
别告诉我是肥胖项目 别告诉我是这个
Do not say that it is obesity. Do not say that to me.
是肥胖项目 不 不
- It's obesity. - No, no.
抱歉 女士 但您得负责减肥计划
I'm sorry, ma'am, but you have drawn the fat straw.
我会将相关文件下达给您的团队
I will have all the relevant documents forwarded onto your team.
好吧 你该洗洗睡了 出去吧
Okay, it's your bedtime. Get out of my office.
晚安
Good night.
天呐
Oh, God.
Amy.
说真的
I mean, seriously.
你能相信今天发生的这些事吗
Are you believing this fucking day?
我不得不亲手终结绿色产业
I had to pull the plug on clean jobs,
我正准备去巴黎 结果现在他又把肥胖项目丢给我
I'm about to go to France, and now he gives me obesity.
上帝啊 这还不算完
My God. I'll tell you something else, too.
这是故意的 Amy
This is deliberate, Amy.
总统知道 我一看到那些胖子...
The President knows how uncomfortable I am made...
就觉得恶心
by fat people.
想知道瘦身秘诀?
You want to know the secret to keeping weight off?
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut your fucking pie hole.
这能有多难? 这又不是让你研究火箭
How about that? It's not rocket science.
我不是营养师 对吗
I'm not a nutritionist, am I?
我不是 但我知道
No, I'm not. But I do know one thing.
你得放下玉米肠
You've got to put the corndog down,
你得脱胎换骨 你得行动起来
you've got to get up off your dead one, you've got to get moving.
行动起来可以作为这个项目的口号♥
Get moving might actually be a good slogan for this damn thing.
天呐 这无非就是因为软弱 就是因为软弱
Oh, my God. It's weakness. That's really all it is.
单纯直接 就是软弱
Pure and simple, it's weakness.
是自控能力
It's about self-control.
你不会在地铁上手♥淫♥ 对不对 Amy?
You don't masturbate in the subway, do you, Amy?
你不会 你会在街上拉屎吗 Amy?
No, you don't. Do you shit in the street, Amy?
你当然不
No, of course you don't.
因为你能控制住自己
Because you've gotten ahold of yourself.
现在我要说什么? 我要说
And now I've got say what? I've got to say,
我是美国的副总统
I'm the Vice President of the United States.
放下杯型蛋糕 我的工作成了这个?
Put the cupcake down. That's now my job?
我...这...
I... it's...
操♥他♥妈♥的
Oh, for fuck's sakes.
你有过肥胖问题吗
Have you ever had a weight problem?
是的 我有
Yeah, I have.
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表