好的 可以
Okay. - if I could.
哦...没问题 谢谢 宝贝
- Yeah. Not a problem. - Thank you, darling.
那是条什么裙子? 一块地毯么?
What is that skirt? Is it a rug?
不 我想不是的 现在就是这种设计
No, I don't think so. I think they do that now.
她怎么样了? 还好么?
How is she? Is she good?
是的 她和平常没两样
Well, you know, y-yeah. She's her normal self.
真的非常好 很好
- Really great. - Oh, good.
有计划怎么解开魔方了么?
So do we have a plan to solve this Rubik's cube?
我一直在查看... 我有个主意
- I've been going over... - Here's an idea.
我们宣布领养一条狗 温和的晨间新闻
We announce the dog. It's soft wash,
但我们弄巧妙点
breakfast news, but we tease it out.
说我们想为它起个名
We say we're looking for a name.
会有成千上万的主意涌入
An ocean of ideas comes pouring in.
同时为我们赢得处理其他破事的时间
Meantime, we're buying time to figure all the other shit out.
这算是个好主意
That's kind of a great idea.
好的 她选了一条狗么?
Okay. - Did She choose a dog?
你♥他♥妈♥的开玩笑呢
Woof. - you got to be fucking kidding me.
我恨死这些动物
I hate these animals.
这个东西真是...萌到家了
This thing is... Unbelievably cute.
女士 Doyle参议员来了
Ma'am, Senator Doyle just arrived
表情就像是被爆菊了
and he has a face like he's been stabbed in the groin.
好吧 我现在没时间见他 因为现在我和女儿在一起
Okay. I can't talk to him 'cause I'm with my daughter.
也许上屋顶平台? 屋顶平台
Perhaps The widow walk? - The widow walk.
副总统女士 你就是寡妇(妻子站在屋顶平台望夫归家称活寡妇)
- Madam Vice President. - You're the widow.
跟我来 宝贝 你为什么无视我 女士?
- Come, honey. - Why are you ignoring me, ma'am?
我们假装...宝贝 别转头
We're gonna just pretend... Darling, don't turn around.
我已经来了 把头向我靠拢
- I've been here. - Just keep your head towards me.
就假装你和我在谈正事
Just pretend like you're talking seriously to me.
等等 妈妈 你的脸怎么了? 没什么 宝贝
- Wait, mom, what's wrong with your face? - Nothing, darling.
我是假装在和你说话 但我们是在说话
- I'm pretending to talk to you. - But we are talking.
不 不 我是说 这是假装...
No, no, I mean, it's a pretend...
夫人 你想我保证过
I was given your word, ma'am,
工作小组里没有石油背景的人
that nobody from oil was gonna be on the task force,
而现在这个叫Chuck的在胡说八道
and now I've got this Chuck bullshit.
Andrew 这整件事太微妙了
Andrew, this whole thing is so nuanced.
我要协调无数方的利益...
And I have a ton of interests that I have to square...
20年前 你没权力 但是你有胆量
20 years ago, you had no power, but you had balls.
现在看看你 是的 看看我
- Now look at you. - Yeah, now look at me.
我长了老二和睾丸 好么? (balls 胆量和睾丸双关)
I have a dick and balls, okay?
我们可不可以别...
Can we not have this...
不 别因为我而打断
No, please. Don't stop because of me.
这真的很有趣
This is really interesting.
嗨 我想我们没见过
Hi, I don't think we've had the chance to meet,
但我很高兴你在这
but I'm thrilled that you're here.
恭喜在华盛顿20年了 副总统夫人
- Congrats on 20 years in D.C. - Madam Vice President.
副总统决定收养一只被解救的动物
The Vice President has decided to adopt a rescue animal.
什么动物? 是一条狗
- What kind of animal? - It's a dog.
一条狗? 怎么 像你的狗一样么 Mike?
A dog? What, like your dog, Mike?
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
Andrew Miller 雨林保护协会的项目主管
Andrew Miller, program director at rainforest conservancy.
吹小号♥的 你做的事很重要
Plays The trumpet. - What important work you do.
可不仅仅是吹高音
And that's not just the high notes.
我将举办个独奏会 好的
I have a recital coming up. - Okay.
你可以说 别吹了 (双关 又有别搞砸的意思) 不 我可不会说的
- You could have said, don't blow it. - No, I'm not gonna say that.
瞧Gary
Look at Gary go.
他就像个聊天时的人工提词机
He's like a human teleprompter for small talk.
他自称Gary OK(对应卡拉OK) 太诡异了
- He calls this Gary-oke. - It's so weird.
就像是马语者似的
It's like he's the horse whisperer or something.
我可没说你妈是匹马
Not that I think your mother's a horse.
Jim Wiseman United Laminants和贵客
Jim Wiseman, United Laminants and guest.
是妻子 不是他女儿 妻子 不是女儿
Wife, not his daughter. Wife, not daughter.
Jim 副总统夫人 很高兴见到你
Jim. - Madam Vice President. good to See you.
妈妈的微笑快绷不住了
Mom's smile is starting to crack.
就像是她离婚时的脸
It's like her divorce face.
嘿 我也来自一个破碎的家庭
Oh, hey! I come from a broken home, too.
我觉得这个变故让我变得更专注
I found that the turmoil made me more focused,
更热情 更有决心得到我想要的
more passionate, more determined to get the things I want.
顺便提一下 我是Jonah 我在白宫西厢工作
I'm Jonah, by the way. I work at the west wing of the White House.
与什么对照 Graceland的西厢? (Graceland 猫王故居)
As opposed to what, the west wing of Graceland?
如果你愿意的话 我可以带你逛逛
I can get you a tour if you'd like.
我以前去过
Yeah, I've seen it before.
Jonah 西厢
Jonah, west wing.
养狗的通知情况如何 伙计?
So how'd the dog announcement go, buddy?
就像是培根长袍
Like a bacon burka.
培根长袍是什么意思?
What does that mean... bacon burka?
没什么 如果长袍是培根做的
Nothing. Just if burkas were made of bacon...
瞧 Mike是一条虚构的狗 这是华盛顿公开的秘密
See, it's kind of an open secret in Washington that Mike has an imaginary dog.
为什么? 逃避加班
Why? - Gets him out of staying late for work.
我们称他为胡扯帝 很天才
- We call it his bullshit-tzu. - That's kind of genius.
谢了 Todd 问题? 有问题?
- Thanks, Todd. - Problem? Problem?
泰坦尼克号♥甲板上的最后两人 是么?
Last two on the deck of the Titanic, huh?
是的 我想我可能还是跳船吧
Yeah, I think I might jump.
我可以看透你的上衣
You know, I can see right through your shirt.
是这么设计的么? 女士
- Is it designed that way? - Ma'am.
是的? 我们遇到个问题
Yes? - We have an issue.
白宫说他们希望你说句话
The White House says that they would like
让Sidney Purcell这类人
a, quote, Sidney Purcell- type figure
参与绿色产业小组
involved on clean jobs.
这个人 一帮混♥蛋♥
The person. - What a fistful of fucks.
你安排Sidney Purcell参加绿色产业 那就没戏了
You put Sidney Purcell on clean jobs, it's over.
死定了 没人能忍♥受
It's done. No one's gonna stomach that.
你有什么办法?
Well, what do you got?
我打算唬唬他们
I kind of want to call them out on their bluff.
我有个主意 什么...
I got something. - What...
Purcell先生 你好Dan Egan 副总统办公室的
Mr. Purcell. Hi, Dan Egan, vice President's office.
你好 Dan
Hi, Dan.
副总统很希望你加入绿色产业小组
The Vice President would love to have you on the clean jobs task force,
但我们都知道这么做结果很可怕
but we both know that would look fucking horrible.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以我们的建议是 Chuck继续留着
So what we're proposing is this, Chuck will stay on.
是么? 好吧 你就是来告诉我
Really? Okay, so you came over
你对我失望透顶
to tell me that you're disappointing the shit out of me.
我可不知道 你应该带个头 伙计
I didn't know that. You should have led with that, buddy.
但是...你将有和副总统沟通的私人渠道
But... you will have a private channel to the veep
了解所有和绿色产业相关的事情
on all clean job- related issues.
相比特别小组 你将对政策有更大的影响力
You'll have more influence over policy than the fucking task force.
我要和Catherine聊聊
I'm gonna go talk to Catherine.
她刚刚有了个新室友
She just got a new roommate.
不需要我女儿的简报 Gary
I don't need factoids about my daughter, Gary.
嗨 宝贝 瞧瞧你 一个人站在这
Hi, honey. Look at you. You're standing all by yourself.
我很好 妈妈
I'm fine, mom.
你饿么 亲爱的 你要吃东西么?
Are you hungry, love? Do you want food?
不 没关系 我已经吃过了 好吧
- No. It's okay. I already ate. - Okay.
瞧那 他们想拍个照
Look here. They want to take a picture.
神呐 我们合个影
- God. - Let's do that.
把你的饮料放下 宝贝
Yeah, put your drink down, babe.
妈妈 我真的很讨厌拍照 不 宝贝 你很美
- Mom, I really hate pictures. - No, honey, you're pretty.
现在微笑就好 微笑
Just smile now. Smile.
Catherine 我说真的 微笑 好么?
Catherine, I'm really serious. Smile, okay?
好了
There you go.
一定很好 很亲密
That's gonna be good. That's gonna be sweet.
我听说你有个新室友
I heard you have a new roommate.
是的 Dilka
Dilka.
Dilk... 什么?
Dilk... - What?
Dilka
Dilka. - Dilka?
我猜她爸是伊朗人 伊朗人?
- I think her dad's Iranian. - Iranian?
参议员 只想告诉你
Senator. Just wanted to let you know
你对Chuck Furnham这事发表的看法成功了
that your noise about Chuck Furnham did the trick.
他退出了 太好了
- He's off. - Well, that is great.
是的 怎么做到的?
Yeah. - How Did that happen?
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表