剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
Really?
是的
Yeah.
这太快了
It's too soon.
太快了
It's too soon.
我是说 我不能 我...
I mean, I can't. I...
我还不能
I can't.
不能什么 放下过去吗
What, move on?
你放不下的
You're not moving on.
永远都放不下
You never move on.
相信我
Believe me.
你只会努力想要回想起幸福的感觉
You're just trying to remember what it feels like to be happy.
我都快二十年没有亲过我丈夫以外的人了
I haven't kissed anyone else in almost 20 years.
你上次和你父亲说话是什么时候
When did you last talk to your father?
-萨米拉 -怎么了
- Samira? - What?
那有什么用
What good will that do?
我父亲和他家乡发生的事已经没有关系了
My father is irrelevant to what's going on in his home.
文字已经没有意义了
Words don't matter anymore.
你也不是拿着笔冲进来的
You didn't walk in here with a pen.
她父亲和我曾经是最好的好朋友
Her dad and I were best friends.
她是他的骄傲和快乐
She was his pride and joy.
别说了
Knock it off.
是真的
It's true.
班上第一名
First in her class.
真的吗
Really?
我连五年级都没读完
I never made it past the fifth grade.
我上了很多学
I had lots of school.
在学校待了将近20年
Nearly 20 years of school.
想要当一名律师
To be a lawyer.
那很好啊
That's nice.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
多积极的事啊
It's a very optimistic thing,
把那么多年扔在学校
to spend so many years in school.
为未来做准备
Preparing for the future.
不管怎样
Still,
我还是希望当时能有这样的机会
I would have liked the chance,
真的
believe me.
我12岁那年
When I was 12,
他们选了我们八个人
they picked eight of us--
女孩们 全都来自马安
girls, all from Ma'an--
作为...示范辩论队
to be... a kind of model debate team.
他们带着我们
They showed us off,
到各处展示
took us everywhere,
甚至还去了黎巴嫩
even to Lebanon.
我们打败了所有人
We beat everyone.
我朋友卡丽玛和我是最棒的
My friend Karima and I were the best of all.
我们八个人 就是
Eight of us, just...
正在青春懵懂期
going through puberty.
那些男孩们都不知道该怎么看待我们
And the boys had no idea what to make of us.
他们想调情
They wanted to flirt,
故意很近的走过去
to slide by us too close
假装无意碰到我们的胸
and brush against our breasts.
结果辩论一开始
But when we debated,
他们被打得落花流水
they didn't know what hit them.
我们无往不胜
We were invincible.
那都是十年前了
Ten years ago.
想问我们现在的情况吗
Ask me where we all are now.
卡丽玛死了
Karima is dead.
和她全家一起被送入了毒气室
Gassed with her entire family.
贾德瓦也是
Jadwah, too.
都死了
Both dead.
还有两个逃亡了
Two more have fled...
跑到什么...
somewhere... to some
难民营里
refugee camp
在那里眼睁睁看着她们的孩子们
where they can watch their children...
浮肿
bloat...
最终饿死
and starve.
然后就是我了
And then there's me.
所以...
So...
就是这样
There it is.
我们这一代人的下场
My generation.
萨米拉
Samira...
怎么了
What?
我太唠叨了
I'm... long-winded.
想去方便吗
You need to pee?
是的
Yes.
可以去吗
May I?
不行
No.
你可以尿裤子里
You can go in your pants.
我也打算尿裤子
I'll go in my pants.
我们可以一起尿裤子
We can all go in our pants.
你觉得这就丢脸了吗
You think it's degrading?
试试进毒气室吧
Try being gassed.
你还会拉在裤子里呢
You shit in your pants, too!
没有比我们更低贱的了
There's nothing below us anymore.
你带着手♥机♥
You have a phone.
是谁
Who is it?
在楼下放着哨
It'll be the guy who's waiting for me
等我的那个
downstairs standing guard.
如果我不回
He will come up here
他肯定会上楼来
to find out what's taking so long
看看我为什么花了这么久
unless I call him.
也许
Maybe.
也或许并非如此 只是你想
Or maybe it's not and you just want
打电♥话♥求救而已
the chance to call for help.
我保证我不会
I promise you I won't.
不行 把手♥机♥放下
No, put the phone down.
放下
Put it down!
别接
Ignore it.
萨米拉 我告诉你
Samira, I'm telling you...
什么
What?!
真♥相♥吗
The truth?
原来你是站我这边的 是吗
Oh, you're on my side, are you?
对 差不多
Yes, sort of.
没人在我这边
No one's on my side.
把手♥机♥丢给我
Throw me the phone.
我要打电♥话♥给我丈夫
I'm going to call my husband.
没时间了
There's no time for that.
把手♥机♥给我
Give me the phone!
等等 等等
Wait! Wait! Wait!
别动
Stay there!
我们得...
We have to...
他死了
He's dead.
你之前杀过人吗
You ever kill anyone before?
怎么样
What?
你的妻子没事
Your wife is fine.
但孩子没了
The baby didn't make it.
而且为了止血
And we had to perform a hysterectomy
我们必须切除子♥宫♥
to stop the bleeding.
不能再有孩子了吗
No more children?
至少她怀不了了
Not that she can carry, no.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你照顾她
Thank you for taking care of her.
我能见她吗
May I see her?
现在还不行
Not quite yet.
她状态很不好
She's still very out of it.
还在恢复中
In recovery.
可以了我会叫你
I'll let you know.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
霍斯尼肯定会说
Hosni would have said...
我们应该为了他好好吃一顿
we should have a big feast in his honor.
很多肯纳夫[甜点]
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表