剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
We have been denied justice for too long.
今天是神的旨意
Today it is God's will
正义得以伸张
that justice be done.
...51, 52, 53...
这次从低角度拍摄
Get a lower angle this time.
求求你 让他们别杀我
Don't let them kill me, please.
这个女人
Or this woman
从西方来到这里
who comes here from the West
引领我们的女性走上错误道路
to lead our women on the wrong path.
我们失去追求正义的权力已经太久了
We have been denied justice for far too long.
但今天是神的旨意 正义得以伸张
But today it is God's will that justice is done.
求求你 不要杀我
Don't kill me, please.
67, 68...
这个女人 你们都认识她
This woman, you all know her.
她就是这个村子的人 她背离了神的道路
She's from the village, she has strayed from God's path.
但是哈里发军队明白慈悲的力量
But the Army of the Caliphate knows of the power of mercy.
来 起来
Come, get up.
回到你的家人身边
Return to your family.
请求他们的原谅
Ask their forgiveness.
请求神的原谅
Ask God's forgiveness.
是的 我的朋友们
Yes, my friends,
哈里发国明白慈悲的力量
the Caliphate knows the power of God's mercy.
加尼 你赢了
Ghani, you won.
你赢了
You won.
看谁回来了
And look who's here.
妈妈
Ommah!
我们在去马安的路上来到了塔奥吉扎
We have come to Tal Jiza on our way to Ma'an.
一旦我们解放了马安 我们就要前往阿斯玛
Once we've liberated Ma'an, we're moving on to Asima,
贾马尔·阿尔·法耶德会最终见识到神的正义
where Jamal Al Fayeed will finally know God's justice.
为了实现这个神圣的事业
To fulfill this sacred cause,
塔奥吉扎的男丁都要成为
the sons of Tal Jiza will become soldiers
哈里发军队的士兵
in the Army of the Caliphate.
所以 15到50岁间
So every able-bodied mujahed
所有身体健全的男性
between the ages of 15 and 50
在做完晡礼拜后 都来这里集♥合♥
will assemble here after the Asr prayer.
他要带走我们的儿子们
He's taking our sons.
我们要推♥翻♥这个暴君
We will remove this tyrant,
我们要恢复神在这边大地上的律法
and we will restore God's law in this land.
-大赞词 -真♥主♥至大
- Takbeer! - Allahu Akbar.
-大赞词 -真♥主♥至大
- Takbeer! - Allahu Akbar.
-大赞词 -真♥主♥至大
- Takbeer! - Allahu Akbar.
-大赞词 -真♥主♥至大
- Takbeer! - Allahu Akbar.
-大赞词 -真♥主♥至大
- Takbeer! - Allahu Akbar.
暴君 第二季第五集
我要见总统
I need to see the President.
十万火急
It's urgent.
天朝大使送了这个给我
The Chinese ambassador sent this to me.
-纯金的 -总统先生...
- Solid gold. - Mr. President...
我必须得想想回赠他什么
I have to think of something to send him in return.
今天 叔叔 马安油田的第一座
Today, Uncle, the first new well
新油井开始运作了
in the Ma'an oil fields becomes operational.
总统先生
Mr. President,
大约五小时以前
approximately five hours ago,
位于卡萨布路的要塞被哈里发军队的
the Kassab Road Garrison was overrun
一支分队攻占了
by a division from the Army of the Caliphate.
哈里发
The Caliphate?
在阿布丁
In Abuddin?
他们处决了176名士兵
They executed 176 soldiers,
抢劫了军械库
looted the armory.
轻型坦克 重型火炮
Light tanks, heavy artillery.
抢得一干二净
Nothing left behind.
好消息是 我们联♥系♥上了
The good news is, we are in communication
成功逃出的六个人
with a half dozen men who were able to escape.
那算是好消息
That's the good news?
他们追踪哈里发军队
They managed to track the Caliphate forces
到了一个叫塔奥吉扎的小村子
to a rural village, Tal Jiza.
我们怀疑他们在征召人手增强军队
We suspect they're conscripting men to fortify their ranks
然后就会进攻马安
before moving on to Ma'an.
马安
Ma'an?
那是离他们最近的大城市
It's the closest major city,
而且哈里发国在那里可能会找到支持者
and the Caliphate may find sympathizers there.
因为你用毒气攻击过他们
Because you gassed them.
那里有石油
And there's the oil.
还有天朝人
And the Chinese.
我已经下令紧急疏散
I've already ordered the immediate evacuation
任何可能会遭遇危险的天朝公民
of any Chinese nationals who might be in harm's way.
但我向您保证 事情会妥善处理的
But I assure you, this will be handled.
召集议会
Convene the council
好让我评估你对这场危机的应对措施
so that I can evaluate your response to this crisis.
你对这场危机有应对措施吧
You do have a response to this crisis, right?
当然有 总统先生
Of course, Mr. President.
很好
Good.
你不再离开家了吗 妈妈
Are you home for good now, Ommah?
是的 我的宝贝 我不会再离开你了
Yes, my cub, I will never leave you again.
这些人来塔奥吉扎干什么
These men-- what are they doing in Tal Jiza?
现在先别管这些
Don't worry about that now.
你不会有事的
You'll be fine.
累吗
You're tired?
回家睡一会
You'll nap at home.
我们不能就这样让他们带走我们的儿子们
We can't just let them take our sons.
这恐怕由不得我们
We're not letting them do anything.
那你会和他谈谈吗
Will you talk to him then?
进屋陪孩子们 帮他们收拾行装
Go inside with the boys. Help them pack.
哈里尔
Khalil?
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
我不是那种款待了你就一定要你报答的人
I am not a man to trade hospitality,
但是请你帮我照顾我的儿子们
but please look after my sons.
穆尼尔太单纯 卡西姆又太鲁莽
Munir is simple, Kasim is reckless.
我担心他们
I fear for them.
知道有你照看他们
Knowing that you are watching
对我和他们的妈妈来说非常重要
would mean everything to their mother and to me.
阿莫斯 我不能
Ahmos, I can't.
你和你的家人
You and your family
对我的友善是我从未遇到过的
have shown me more kindness than I've ever known,
看我不能参加哈里发国的军队
but I can't go with the Caliphate.
我得离开
I have to leave.
离开
Leave?
你打算怎么离开
How do you expect to leave?
他们已经封锁了村子
They have sealed the village.
企图离开可不是明智之举
Leaving is not an option.
你不明白
You don't understand.
对我来说 留下才非明智之举
For me, staying is not an option.
我想我比你更明白
Oh, I think I do understand better than you do.
阿莫斯 我会为你做任何事 但是
Ahmos, I would do anything for you, but...
那就帮我这个忙
Then do this.
我是国家公敌
Look, I am an enemy of the State
但同时也是哈里发国的敌人
but I am also an enemy of the Caliphate.
如果他们看到我
If they see me,
就会杀了我和所有跟我在一起的人
they will kill me and anyone that I am with.
包括你的儿子们
Including your sons.
你不就是个逃犯吗
You are just a runner, aren't you?
你逃离你的家人
You run away from your family,
逃离军队 逃离哈里发国
run from the army, run away from the Caliphate.
现在我请你帮个忙 你也要逃避我
Now I ask you a favor, you run away from me.
我知道事情看来是这样...
I know it seems that way...
事情就是这样
It is that way.
如果你真的设法
If you do somehow
逃脱了 上帝保佑你
get away, God willing,
沿着马路向北十七公里
follow the road north for 17 kilometers,
然后再向西十公里
then west for ten.
沿着一条小径 你就会见到一些贝多因人
You will see a foot path that will take you to some Bedouin.
把这个交给任何一个贝多因人
Give this to any Bedu.
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表