剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
那不是...
That wasn't...
阿米拉本该昨天上午和我见面的
Amira was supposed to meet me yesterday morning,
但她一直不回我的电♥话♥
she hasn't been returning my calls.
所以你要么让我见她 要么赶我出去
So either let me see her or kick me out,
反正省省你要说的话吧
but please spare me anything you have to say.
我对你毫无兴趣
I have no interest in you.
阿米拉死了
Amira's dead.
她死于
She was killed...
一场汽车爆♥炸♥
in a car explosion
本来是为了杀...
that was meant for...
我也不知道要杀谁
I don't know who.
天呐
Oh, my god.
我眼睁睁看着兄弟中不该死掉的那个被杀
I saw the wrong brother killed.
贾马尔一直在和我说
Jamal keeps telling me
他是在遭报应 因为杀了巴萨姆 但
that he's being punished for killing Bassam, but...
遭报应的其实是我
I'm the one being punished.
我才是失去了一切的人
I'm the one losing everything.
-我不觉得...-莱拉
- I don't think... - Leila.
怎么了
Yes?
什么事 莫莉
Yes, Molly?
出了什么事
What's going on?
我...我没有...
I... I didn't...
莱拉
Leila!
我没有...
I didn't...
出了什么事
What's going on?
塞米 住手吧
Sammy. Stop.
没意义的 他们已经走了好几小时了
There's no point. They're hours gone by now.
该死
Damn!
他无权这么做
He had no right.
不是...不是他和你之间的事
That's not... This wasn't about him and you.
胡扯
Bullshit.
是关于你母亲的
This was about your mother.
我不知道这是什么意思
I-I don't know what that means.
意思是 没有人应该承受
It means that no one should risk losing
自己的丈夫儿子在同一天都去涉险的痛苦
both a husband and a son on the same day.
你父亲给其他家庭
Your father made the same rule
都定了一样的规矩
about other families as well.
你不是唯一一个
You're not the only one.
那他为什么不告诉我 却用这种
Then why didn't he tell me? Instead of...
因为他知道你会和他争
Because he knew that you'd fight him on it.
而且他也知道 自己还有战士要统领
And because he has soldiers to lead.
他不能将这战争前夜拿来
And he could not spend the night before this battle
和你去纠结
working through with you
他在你儿时犯下的错
the mistakes that he made in your childhood.
他告诉你了啊
He told you?
塞米 这是最让他煎熬的事
Sammy, it's what tortured him the most.
当他以为他再也见不到你的时候
When he thought that he would never see you again.
我想他已经不再是你之前认识的那个人了
I think he's a different person now than the one you knew.
他爱你
He loves you.
他真的很爱你
He really loves you.
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
喂
Hello.
塞米 我在找你♥爸♥爸
Sammy, I'm trying to get ahold of your dad,
但他不接电♥话♥
he's not answering.
他把手♥机♥丢下了
He left his phone behind
以防哈里发军追踪他
so the Caliphate wouldn't track him.
-那他是已经走了 -对
- Then he's left already? - Yeah.
天呐 一定要有办法联♥系♥上他
God, there's got to be a way to reach him.
我需要联♥系♥上他
I need to reach him.
出什么事了
Uh, what's going on?
塞米 听我说
Sammy, listen to me.
军队不会来
The military is not coming.
你父亲只能孤军奋战了 没有援兵了
Your father's on his own, he's got no support.
他必须撤退
He needs to turn back.
好吧 他的士兵和他用特定的
O-okay, um, his soldiers are in radio contact
无线电频率联络
on a designated frequency.
我试试联♥系♥他 然后让他回去
I will try to reach him and get right back to you.
别...别着急
Don't... don't worry.
这里是大本营
This is base camp.
哈里尔 请立刻回复
Khalil, please respond immediately.
重复一遍 这里是大本营 哈里尔
I repeat, This is base camp, Khalil.
请立刻回复
Please respond immediately.
重复一遍 请立刻回复
I repeat, please respond immediately.
重复一遍 请立刻回复
I repeat, please respond immediately.
这里是大本营 哈里尔 请立刻回复
This is base camp, Khalil. Please respond immediately.
重复一遍 请立刻回复
I repeat, please respond immediately.
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表