剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
We need experienced soldiers to train our troops
以及一名领导他们的将军
And a general to lead them.
我的丈夫只相信你
My husband will only trust you.
我需要你留下
I need you to stay.
感谢你的信任 但我有自己的工作
I appreciate your confidence in me, but I have a job.
军队等着我回去
Troops are awaiting for me to return to them,
而这里并不是我的战场
and this, this is not my fight.
这里就是你的战场
This is your fight.
那些在马安死去的人
Those people dying in Ma'an
都是我们的子民
are our people.
哈里发军队是你的敌人
The Caliphate is your enemy.
我不指望你能理解...
I don't expect you to understand this--
你没参与过我的生活
You haven't lived my life--
迄今为止我所有的经历
But everything that's happened to me thus far
都让我更适应别的地方
has made it easier for me to be someplace else,
任何地方 除了我出生的家乡
anywhere but the place I was born.
更适应 你说得对
"Easier." You're right,
我不理解
I don't understand.
这是你的国家
This is your country.
不
No.
又有谁有权选择自己的出身呢
And who's privileged to choose where they're from?
无论你逃得多远
However far you want to run away,
你的根永远都在阿布丁
you will always be from Abuddin.
阿尔·法耶德夫人 这毫无意义
Mrs. Al Fayeed, there is no point to this.
好 随你怎么说
Fine, say whatever you want to say.
这里不是你的国家 但布隆迪也不是
This is not your country, but neither is Burundi
你奔走保护的那些国家也并不是
or half the countries you run off to protect.
你想拯救世界吗
You want to save the world?
从这里开始啊
Start here.
拯救我的人♥民♥ 拯救你奶奶的人♥民♥
Save my people, save your grandmother's people.
拯救你母亲的人♥民♥
Save your mother's people.
记住不要用自己的真名
Careful not to use your real name.
为什么
Why?
我父亲在这里可是大英雄...
My father's become such a hero...
你是阿尔·法耶德家族的人
You're an Al Fayeed.
这个名字各有利弊啊
The name cuts both ways.
我在这里等你 确保你能安全地回酒店
I'll wait here, make sure you get back to your hotel safely.
我找亚瑟
Looking for Yaser.
我是阿卜杜勒的朋友
I'm a friend of Abdul.
我是亚瑟
I'm Yaser.
这是守夜仪式
It's a vigil.
为了马安九人
For the Ma'an nine.
什么意思
What's that?
在马安的战斗中
During the fighting in Ma'an,
九个人在一家关着的夜店避难
Nine men took refuge in a closed nightclub,
就和这情形一样
Much like this one.
哈里发军队发现了他们 把他们包围了
The Caliphate found them, rounded them up.
阿卜杜勒
Abdul?
他也是九人中的一员吗
Was he one of the men in-in the nightclub?
是
He was.
我收到他的短♥信♥之后不久他们就...
I received a text from him shortly before they...
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
听说他们在监狱之类的地方
I heard they were in prison somewhere,
但...
But, uh,
处决是迟早的事
it's only a matter of time before he's executed.
没办法了吗
Well, what's being done?
不...我们总能做点什么吧
No... There's something we can do, I mean...
我们能做什么
Wh-what can we do?
无能为力
There's nothing that can be done.
你没法跟那些邪恶的畜生讲理
You can't reason with vicious dogs.
不可能
That's not true.
他们有时收了赎金就会释放人♥质♥
They ransom hostages sometimes.
有时如此
On occasion.
但对我们不适用
But not for people like us.
他们憎恶我们
We are abominations to them.
没有人的价值
No human value.
如果是很大一笔钱呢
What if it's a lot of money?
小年轻
Sweet boy.
那得是一笔巨款
You'd need a fortune.
上百万
Millions.
你这样的孩子可给不出
More than a child like you could afford.
我应该能给得起
I might be able to afford a lot.
就是这条街
This is the street.
他们攻打了清♥真♥寺
They've hit the mosque.
这里肯定在夜里就被侵占了
They must have been overrun during the night.
这是他们家
This is their house.
那是娜迪亚 我表亲的女儿
That's Nadia, my cousin's daughter.
她还没满17岁
She's barely 17.
为什么呀
Why?
我很遗憾 阿莫斯
I'm sorry, Ahmos.
别动
Don't move.
你们是谁
Who are you?
我在找我的家人
I'm looking for family.
这儿可没有家人
There's no family here.
我是巴努·扎赫拉的表亲
I am a cousin to Banu Zahra.
阿莫斯叔叔
Uncle Ahmos?
是如娆吗
Ru'a, yeah?
这是我的朋友 哈里尔
He's a friend, Khalil.
他来帮忙抵抗哈里发国
He came to help fight the Caliphate.
你们来晚了
Your timing is for shit.
其他人都到哪儿去了
Where is everybody else?
被拖走了
Dragged away.
当他们意识到撑不了多久
Siddiq had us hide in our grain cellar
西迪克就叫我们躲在谷窖里
when they couldn't hold them off any longer.
那...剩下的抵抗者呢
What about the, um... the rest of the resistance?
我说过了
I told you.
一个不留
No one is left.
你需要把自己弄干净
You need to clean yourself up.
阿布奥马尔很快就回来了
Abu Omar will be home soon.
他需要休息
He finally gets to rest.
我们的工作就是讨好他
It's up to us to please him.
是你的工作 不是我的
Up to you, not to me.
如今你是阿布奥马尔的人了
You belong to Abu Omar now.
你应该顺从他
You will obey him,
随时随地任他差遣
do what he wants whenever he wants it.
而我的话就是他的话
And when I speak, I speak with his voice.
你对我有任何不敬 他都会知道
Any disrespect you show me, he will know.
我很好奇
I'm curious.
是怎样扭曲的经历让一个可悲的西方贱♥人♥
What twisted path brought a pathetic western whore
竟以为她能来我的国家
to think that she could come to my country
用她对《可兰经》的错位曲解对我指手画脚
and dictate to me her perverted misinterpretations of the Koran?
你的父母不够爱你吧
Did your parents not love you enough?
所以你才跟杀人犯上♥床♥
Is that why you lay with murderers?
所以你才能冷眼旁观
Is that why you stood by
这房♥里的人惨遭屠♥杀♥
while the people of this house were slaughtered?
如此你们就能将他们的财物据为己有
So you could sleep in their bed and call it your own?
阿布奥马尔回来前打扫干净
Finish your cleaning before Abu Omar gets here.
清单上的武器装备和飞机 我全都要
I'm going to need every one of those arms and aircraft
所罗门
on the list, Solomon.
跟你的合伙人说
Talk to your associates
然后做到
and make it happen.
他们有自己的规矩
Men like them, they move at their own pace.
但我会尽量带一批货过来
But I'll do what I can to get some shipped out with us.
这位先生 你会带过来多少军事顾问
Monsieur, how many military advisors will you be bringing?
你雇得起几个我就带几个 总统先生
As many as you can pay for, Mr. President.
我会在一小时内把钱电汇给你
I'll have the money wired to you within the hour.
这事算阿布丁欠你的
Abuddin owes you for this.
百姓们太需要好消息了
The people are desperate for good news,
明天讲话我终于可以宣布点实质消息了
and now I have something to announce in my address tomorrow.
很抱歉 父亲
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表