剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
老板做事
as pay me the next.
而且我在非洲还有三件工作等着呢
And I have three jobs in Africa waiting for me.
谢谢你的晚餐
Thank you for the dinner.
如果我把你的合同
What if I increase your contract
加价50%呢 所罗门
by 50%, Solomon?
你自己的战争
It's your war.
你自己去打
You fight it.
我给你点免费建议吧
Let me give you some free advice.
你刚把一个无辜的人下了监狱
You've just imprisoned an innocent man.
没人想杀你 总统先生
No one is trying to kill you, Mr. President,
除了哈里发军
except the Caliphate.
今天真的很糟糕
It's been a terrible day.
我只想知道你在为谁哭
I just wonder who you're crying for.
什么
What?
-你为什么 -你是在为他哭吗
- Why would you...? - Are you crying for him?
-我不是... -我觉得是
- I don't... - I think you are.
你不是在为我奶奶哭
You're not crying for my grandmother.
我看到你们在一起了
I saw you together.
今天早上
This morning.
他握着你的手
He took your hand.
他握着...
He took my...?
他是在跟我道别 作为哥哥
He was saying good-bye to me, like a brother.
胡说
Bullshit!
我看到了他看你的眼神 你看他的眼神
I've seen the way he looks at you, how you look at him.
你说你为了我 想取消婚姻
You told me you wanted an annulment for my sake,
让我能有子嗣 但那完全是谎话
so I could have an heir, but that was a lie.
-你只是想跟他在一起 -艾哈迈德
- You just wanted to be with him. - Ahmed...
你说他不想要你啊
Tell me he doesn't want you!
他什么都想要
He wants everything.
我的一切 我父亲的一切
What I have, what my father has.
所有私生子都想要
What all bastards want.
我不知道你在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
我曾想跟你在一起
I wanted you,
可你父母把我赶了出去
but your parents kicked me out.
解除婚姻的意思是他们的 不是我的
The annulment came from them, Ahmed, not from me.
我只是个传信人
I was just a messenger.
拉米是对我很好吗 没错
Was Rami being kind to me? Yes.
就是一个人会对每个
The way that you're kind to someone
被抛弃的人的那种好
that's just been discarded.
他跟我说他会在伦敦照看我
He told me he would look me up in London
等他为你们赢下这场战争
when he was done winning your war for you,
等他最终能离开这个地方
when he left here for the very last time.
他根本不想要你们的任何东西
He wants nothing from you!
他是在救你们的小命
He was saving your skin.
可你们...你们背叛了他
And you... you turned on him.
我不想再听了
I don't want to hear any more.
可我没说完
Well, I'm not done!
你父母都是怪物 艾哈迈德
Your parents are monsters, Ahmed!
你的家庭就是魔鬼
Your family is a horror!
而我跟你说的 连事实的一半都不到
And I haven't even told you the half of it.
进屋前可以敲个门的
Knocking is always an option, you know.
你差点吓死我
You scared me half to death,
我现在的样子有点不得体
and I was very nearly indecent.
有点
Very nearly?
还是说完全不得体就好
Why don't we go with indecent?
抱歉艾哈迈德 我现在没心情说俏皮话
I'm sorry, Ahmed, I'm not in the mood to be clever.
是你跟努斯拉特说要她解除婚姻吗
Did you tell Nusrat she needed to ask for an annulment?
艾哈迈德 现在不是合适时机
Ahmed, now is not the time.
回答我
Answer me!
解除婚姻是努斯拉特的意思
Did Nusrat ask for the annulment,
还是你跟父亲的
or was it you and father?
我们都认为解除婚姻是唯一...
It was understood that an annulment was the only way...
你在说谎
You're lying.
艾哈迈德
Ahmed...
你在说谎
You're lying.
是你
It was you.
是谁重要吗
What does it matter?
我们为什么要吵架
Why are we fighting?
你需要一个能为你生孩子的人
You need someone to bear your child.
那拉米呢 针对他的指控呢
What about Rami? What about the charges against him?
-我不知道 -那也都是谎言吗
- I don't know. - Are those lies, too?
我不知道
I don't know.
告诉我到底是怎么回事
Tell me what really happened.
我不知道
I don't know.
是父亲吗
Was it father?
是为了遮掩什么吗 我想不明白
Was it a cover-up? I can't figure it out.
是他想杀掉我的弟弟而并非弟弟想杀他吧
Was he trying to kill my brother instead of the other way around?
不 我没法相信...
Oh, no, I can't believe...
天呐
Oh, god.
努斯拉特说的没错
Nusrat was right.
你们俩都是禽兽
You're both monsters.
你怎么能拿我和你父亲比 我爱你
How dare you compare me to your father! I love you.
你可以毁掉身边的一切
You're okay with destroying everything around you.
不是这样的 我努力过
That's not true. I've tried.
你努力过 真的吗
You tried? Really?
还不够努力
Not hard enough.
我努力过 但你父亲身边充斥着死亡
I've tried, But everything dies around your father.
而你就站在他的身边
And you stood by his side!
对我的整个人生 你都在保持沉默
My entire life, you stayed silent.
你接受了交易
You took the deal!
你接受了他的交易
You took his deal!
艾哈迈德 请你试着理解我的立场
Ahmed, please try to understand my position.
除了我的儿子 一切对我来说都不重要
I have nothing that matters except for a son.
除了你啊
Except for you.
所以我才不能离开这里
That's why I never left this place.
因为有你
Because of you.
你对我就像对待你的宠物
You treated me like one of your puppets.
就像你的所有物
Like one of your subjects.
我从来不能做主我自己的人生
I never had a say in my own life.
你我都是阿尔·法耶德家的人
You're an Al Fayeed. I'm an Al Fayeed.
我们的人生都不能自己做主
None of us has a say in our own lives.
你听到你自己在说什么吗
Did you even hear yourself?
就算你和爸爸毁掉这座宫殿
You and father can bring the palace down around you
我也我所谓
for all I care.
我受够你们俩了
I'm done with both of you.
不 艾哈迈德 求你了
No, Ahmed. Please.
不 艾哈迈德 求你了 艾哈迈德
No! Ahmed! Please. Ahmed, no.
你应该多吃点
You need to eat more.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
你以前干过这种事吗 上过战场吗
Have you ever done this before? Gone into battle?
也许应该别吃得太饱才对
M-maybe it's better not to be stuffed.
好吧 那我就给你打包一些吃的
Okay, then. I'll pack your food.
你都不知道什么时候可以吃上下一顿
You don't know when you'll have a chance for another meal.
我太害怕了 吃不下
I'm too scared to eat.
就像这样
Like this.
再试一次
Now try again.
查希尔
Zaher?
你的脚怎么样了
How's your foot?
你包扎以后好多了
Better since you wrapped it.
你要是不能跑 那就待在后方
If you can't run on it, I want you to stay behind.
你还会有上战场的机会
You'll get another chance to fight.
没关系的
It's fine.
我保证
I promise.
我不会成为负担
I won't be a burden.
你这速度不行
You need to be faster than this.
我知道
I got it.
如果你现在就紧张
If you're nervous now,
那你在枪林弹雨中怎么办
see what happens when you're under fire?
怎么样了
How's it going?
我只是需要练习装弹
I just need to practice the reloading.
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表