剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
我不会让你出♥卖♥♥♥他
You won't be betraying him.
他说的那个犯人
So, this prisoner he mentioned,
叫哈里尔的
uh, Khalil...
他是我的堂弟
He's my cousin.
从阿斯玛来看我的
Visiting from Asima.
很抱歉我儿子浪费了你们的时间
I'm sorry my son has wasted your time.
对不起
I'm sorry.
那个叫哈里马的姑娘
That girl, Halima,
你知道她叫我什么吗
you know what she called me?
没事了
It's okay.
现在去马安可能还是太早了
It was, uh, probably too early to go there,
真不该过去
to Ma'an,
就算没有官方说法也早了点
official stories aside.
什么叫"官方说法"
What does that mean, "Official story"?
意思就是我们不能指望
It means we can't expect
人♥民♥会接受
the people to go along
我们告诉全世界的那种说法
with what we are telling the rest of the world.
我们对外是怎么说毒气攻击的
What we're telling about the gas attack?
对 说的就是毒气攻击
Yes. About the gas attack.
不 你上了电视
No, you went on television
告诉了所有人毒气是他们的
and told everyone the gas was theirs.
那你相信我吗
And do you believe me?
相信
Yes.
你从来没问过我
You never asked me any questions.
-你从不想谈起它 -不
- You never wanted to talk about it. - No.
-一句话都没有 你我... -不
- Not one word, you and me... - No. No!
不是这样的 贾马尔
It's not true, Jamal!
我想相信你
I wanted to believe you.
我希望我们会不一样
I wanted us to be different.
与你父亲不一样
Not like your father.
这真是...
This is...
我们不该是这样的
this is not how it was supposed to be for us.
我想得到
I wanted to be loved
人♥民♥的爱戴
by my people.
我想成为真正的国♥母♥
I wanted to be the mother of a country.
可看看你做的事
Now look what you have done.
我们永远弥补不了了
We can never make it right.
我们永远回不去了 贾马尔
We can never put it back, Jamal.
当然可以 听我说
Of course we can. Listen to me.
事情会过去
It will pass.
人们会遗忘
People forget.
最终
Eventually,
他们记得的
all they'll remember
就只有他们有多爱你这位第♥一♥夫♥人♥
is how much they love you as their first lady.
我们已经扭转了局面
We've turned the corner.
15个月来 我弟弟 选举
15 months of my brother and the elections
伊哈卜 还有酋长的事
and Ihab and the Sheik.
塔里克跟我说叛乱已经镇♥压♥了
Tariq tells me the insurgency is broken.
阿布丁很安全
Abuddin is safe.
只是前进道路上的一点波折 仅此而已
It's just a small bump on the road, that's all.
我们做点事来放松一下精神吧
Let's just do something to take our minds off all of this.
谢谢你...
Thanks for, uh,
借我手♥机♥
letting me use this.
你跟你妻子通话了吗
You spoke with your wife?
其实...
Actually...
没有 我没打给她
no, I-I didn't call her.
谢谢
Thank you.
她有权利知道你还活着
She should know you're alive.
我现在是国家公敌
I'm an enemy of the state.
哪怕是联♥系♥她 都可能让她陷入危险
Even contacting her could put her in danger.
她不知道我活着会更安全
She's safer not knowing.
我的孩子们不知道也会更安全
My kids are safer not knowing.
也许你小心点是对的
Perhaps you are right to be careful.
特别是在这个政♥府♥统治之下
Especially with this government.
等你身体恢复好了
When you are strong enough,
我儿子们会带你去塔维拉露天市场
my sons will take you to Souk al Tawila,
我们在那里出♥售♥肉和皮货
where we sell our meat and skins.
那里离黎巴嫩边境很近
It's near the Lebanese border.
我的表亲可以带你过去
My cousin will get you across.
到那边你就安全了
You will be safe there.
谢谢你 那真是...
Thank you. That's, um...
谢谢你
Thank you.
你看起来...
You don't seem...
不太相信
convinced.
抱歉 我只是...
Sorry. I'm just, um...
我只是开始接受我现在
I'm just coming to terms with the fact
是无家可归的现实了
that I don't have a home anymore.
如果你愿意...
If you want...
我们很欢迎你住在这里
you'd be very welcome to stay here
住多久都随你
as long as you'd like.
不 我不能再依赖你的家庭了
No, I-I can't impose on your family any more.
别觉得你有义务留下
Don't feel obligated to stay.
也别觉得有义务离开
But don't feel obligated to leave either.
妈妈 看起来真棒
Wow, Mom. This looks amazing.
是的 很好
Yeah. Good.
等等 别急
Wait, wait. Hold on.
你们介意我们做饭前祷告吗
Do you guys mind if we say grace before we start?
祷告 就是
Grace? Like, uh,
-向上帝祷告那种 -对
- Grace-grace? - Yeah.
我知道我们从没...
I know we've never...
那是我长大的过程中 我家里的习惯
It's just something my family did when I was growing up.
算是传统
Kind of a tradition.
我觉得咱们家也可以试试看
Thought we could use a few of those around here.
但如果...
But if...
-你们会不舒服... -不会
- you're uncomfortable... - No.
没问题
Fine.
可以
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
感谢您赐我们的食物和家庭
For the blessings of food and family,
感谢曾经我们想当然地接受的赠与
for the little things we used to take for granted,
感谢让我们拥有一个家
and for just being home...
好吧 风 海浪 海浪 章鱼
Okay. Blow. W-Wave. Wave. Octopus...
-运动 -奔跑 飓风
- Moving. - Running. Cyclone!
风 龙♥卷♥风♥ 你玩这个太差了
Blow. Tornado. You're helpless at this,
自然灾害
Natural disaster.
-草裙舞 -走路 走路
- Hula dancer. - Walking. Walking.
-什么 草裙舞 -不
- What? Hula dancer. - No. Can... can...
-怎么 -认真看
- What? - Pay attention.
龙♥卷♥风♥ 在前进 风 风
Tornado. Moving forward. Uh, blow, blow.
-水母 -沙漠
- Jellyfish. - Desert?
什么 水母
What? Jellyfish?
十一罗汉
Ocean's Eleven!
-加油 -行走 走路 《生存》
- Come on. - Going. Walking. "Staying Alive."
-《飘》 -行走 消逝
- Gone with the Wind! - Going? Going. Gone...
-《飘》 -什么啊
- Gone with the Wind. - What?
-那本书 -什么
- The book. - What?
不 那个...
No, that...
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表