剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
是我下令对马安使用毒气
I gave an order to gas Ma'an.
有一位可靠证人给了他们一份宣誓证词
They have the sworn testimony of a reliable witness.
这个人亲耳听见你承认了
Someone who heard your direct confession.
莱拉·阿尔·法耶德
阿布丁第♥一♥夫♥人♥
签字 莱拉·阿尔·法耶德
如果你和平交权下台 阿盟会让国际法庭
If you step down peacefully, the Arab Ieague can get the ICC
给你减刑或缓刑
to reduce or even suspend your sentence.
先是我弟弟 接着又是你
First my brother and then you, hmm?
是你逼我们的
You left us no choice.
我都没听见你进来
Oh, I didn't hear you come in.
-这一趟事办得怎样 -挺好的
- How was your walk? - Good.
我得...
I needed it to, um...
静静心 把有些事想想明白
Clear my head, work through some stuff.
我看也是
Yeah, I bet.
听见数千人一齐歌♥颂你的名字
Hearing thousands of people chant your name in unison,
那肯定非常
that's got to be...
您兄长想和您谈谈
Your brother would like to see you.
谈什么
About?
他没说
He didn't say.
你又抛弃了我
You abandoned me again.
我没有
No.
我看了你在广场上的录像
I watched you in the square.
也听了你的讲话
I heard what you said.
我不是要抛弃你 贾马尔
I'm not abandoning you, Jamal.
只要你需要我 我就会在你身边
I'll be right by your side whenever you need me.
如果你想的话 我可以陪你上庭受审
I'll stand next to you in court, if that's what you want.
你真有心
That's very generous.
我们不能再私相授受 开历史倒车了
We can't make some private bargain against history,
私下解决已经不可能了
you and I-- it's not possible.
你伤害的那些人最终总会把事实说出来的
The people that you've hurt were eventually gonna have their say.
最有趣的一点 巴萨姆 就是
The funny thing, Bassam, is that...
我做了许多恶事
I've done so many terrible things.
但我现在要签的认罪书
And now, I'm signing a confession
却列着唯一一件不是我犯下的罪
for the one thing I didn't do.
而且我告诉你
And for the record,
是塔里克干的
it was Tariq.
我没有用毒气袭击自己的人♥民♥
I didn't gas our own people.
但如果这是你想要的 我就为你签了
But if this is what you want, I will do it for you.
这是你一直想要的 是不是
It's what you always wanted, isn't it?
这个头衔 这份权力
This job. This power.
不 这不是我想要的
No, it really isn't.
别骗自己了 弟弟
Don't fool yourself, brother.
我希望你现在算是满意了
I hope you are finally happy.
我总算自♥由♥了
I'm finally free.
我今天要还一笔债
I'm paying off a debt today.
我向那个人承诺过 会带来这一天
A promise I made to someone that I'd see this day come.
这人是谁
Who is this person?
只是个普通女孩 你不认识
Just a girl. No one you know.
现在走吧
Now go away.
走吧
Just go.
巴萨姆
Bassam.
贾马尔怎么说
What did Jamal say?
结束了
It's over.
他会退位
He's stepping down.
这是我最不愿意看到它发生的事
This was the last thing I ever wanted to happen.
但现在它真的发生了
But now that it has...
我觉得...
I feel...
我觉得自己又可以呼吸了
I feel like I can breathe again.
是啊 我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
你是对的 巴萨姆
You were right, Bassam.
不仅仅是关于贾马尔 还有...
Not just about Jamal, but...
这个国家应该如何治理
how this country needs to be governed.
一场战争之后 我才幡然醒悟
It took me a war to realize that.
艾哈迈德不该承受他父亲的罪过
Ahmed shouldn't be stained for his father's crimes,
我希望你能支持他加入
and I'm hoping you will advocate for his inclusion
将取代贾马尔政♥府♥的民♥主♥政♥权♥
in whatever democratic government replaces Jamal's.
所以这才是你的目的
So that's what all this is about for you.
我需要看看
I should see what part
我丈夫仅剩的时间里还需要我为他做什么
my husband needs me to play in whatever time remains.
你适合战争时代
War agrees with you.
我更爱和平
Peace agrees with me.
抱歉之前没时间见你
Sorry I haven't had time to see you before.
我从马安回来后
Things have been crazy
一切都一发不可收拾
since I got back from Ma'an.
出什么事了
What's going on?
大家都在紧闭的大门后窃窃私语
There's been people whispering behind closed doors.
你不知道吗
You don't know?
不知道
No.
艾哈迈德一直含糊其辞
Ahmed's being very vague.
国♥际♥法♥院♥和总统达成了协议
The International Community has made a deal with the president.
他同意退位
He's agreed to step down.
什么
What?
以换取战争罪的减刑
In exchange for a reduced sentence for war crimes.
天呐
Oh, my god.
我从没想过这会成真
I didn't think this was possible.
他终于要受到惩罚了
He's finally going to be punished.
他大势已去
He's going to be gone.
他要退位了
He's stepping down.
明天他会做个广播演讲
Tomorrow he'll make a televised speech
表示他支持政♥府♥换届
pledging his support for the transitional government.
巴里 那真是...
Barry, that's...
所以 都...结束了
S-so it's... over.
还早着呢
It's not even close to being over.
这个国家没有任何民♥主♥经验
We have no experience of democracy in this country.
想要一夜之间就学会 太...
Expecting us to learn overnight, it's...
我知道我们都想回家
Now, I know we all want to go home...
-巴里 -听我说完
- Barry... - Just-just hear me out.
我并不是说
I am not saying
我应该领导这个国家
that I'm the person to lead this country.
我不是
I'm not.
但人♥民♥在请求我为他们发声
But the people are asking me to speak for them,
-至少是暂时的 -爸爸
- at least for now. - Dad...
就算你让我们回去 我们也不会的
We wouldn't have gone home if you'd asked us to.
塞米和我讨论了一下午
Sammy and I have been talking about this all afternoon.
巴里 你不再是一个人了
Barry, it's not just you anymore.
这是我们的战斗
This is our fight, too.
我们会陪着你
We're with you.
我们一起了结这一切
Let's finish this.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
所以...什么事这么急
So... what's so important
都等不到明天
that it couldn't wait until tomorrow?
我按你的吩咐
I tapped the phones
监听了阿♥拉♥伯使团的
and bugged the suites of the Arab delegation,
电♥话♥和房♥间
as you asked, and, um,
这是今晚刚发生的
this was earlier tonight:
这是阿尔·法耶德夫人
It's a conversation between Mrs. Al Fayeed
和使团领头人安瓦·阿瓦德的对话
and the lead delegate, Anwar Awad.
国♥际♥法♥院♥拒绝为奥斯曼上校
The ICC is refusing to extend Immunity
提供豁免权
to Colonel Al-Ghazi.
我向马哈茂德保证过
I gave Mahmoud my word,
你也向我保证过
and you gave me yours.
我说我会试试
I said I would try.
我试过了
And I did.
你让我别无选择
You're giving me no choice here.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是属于您的时刻
A moment of your time,
总统先生
Mr. President.
今天颇受争议的总统
Today is a stunning reversal
阿尔·法耶德将迎来巨大的变故...
for a controversial president Al Fayeed...
他几天前才...
who only days ago...
叔叔
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表