剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
of the world's economy for millennia,
还是一个古老文明的起源地
it is also the source of an ancient culture
所有以阿布丁为家的人♥民♥将这一文明传承至今
shared by all of us who call Abbudin home.
哈里马·耐尔拍摄了那部电影
Halima Nair made that film
向你们伟大的国家
to introduce our cultural treasures
介绍我们的文化财富
to your great nation.
就像哈里马一样 这些学生都来自马安
Like Halima, these students all hail from Ma'an.
作为第♥一♥夫♥人♥ 我招募了他们
As First Lady, I've enlisted them
作为总统的使者
to serve as ambassadors of the president's vision
去传扬总统对阿布丁未来的规划
for the future of Abbudin.
这是他们发掘出土文物中的几件样品
This is just a sample of the artifacts they've excavated,
他们的发现明年将在卢浮宫展出
which will be exhibited next year at the Louvre.
请各位自♥由♥向学生们提问吧
Please, feel free to ask the students any questions you have.
你的军队在马安已经被恐♥怖♥分♥子♥袭击
你的军队在马安
Your soldiers have been targeted by a series
已经被恐♥怖♥分♥子♥袭击
of terrorist attacks in Ma'an.
你不担心暴♥乱♥
Aren't you worried that the insurgency will undermine
会破坏这些崇高计划吗
these lofty plans?
我们的心因失去我们勇敢的战士
Our hearts are heavy with the pain
而充满痛苦
for the loss of our brave soldiers,
但我们不会允许几个制♥造♥麻烦的人
but we will not allow a few troublemakers,
几个和平的敌人 来阻碍我们
enemies of peace, to stand in the way of our dream
建设团结和平的阿布丁的梦想
for a united and peaceful Abbudin.
下一次 找件适合我身材的行吗
Next time, let's find someone closer to my size.
穆萨 把炸♥弹♥遮起来
Musa, cover the bomb.
马利克 这个是引爆装置 好吗
Malik, this arms the trigger, okay?
别担心 教练
Don't worry, Coach.
我很快回来见你
I'll see you soon.
好 我们走
Okay, let's go.
所有人走不同路线回安全屋
Everyone take different routes back to the safe house.
是
Yes.
我就去上个小号♥
Just have to take a piss.
你
Hey, you!
站住
Stop!
总统先生 塔里克将军来电
Mr. President, General Tariq.
你好
Hello.
是我 叔叔
Yes, Uncle.
死了多少人
How many?
我在
I'm here.
召集议会
Convene the council.
拉希德的一个手下刚刚杀了七个我的士兵
One of Rashid's men just killed seven of my soldiers.
一周前 他杀了十二个
The week before, he killed a dozen.
你应该命令我一条街一条街地清理马安
You should be ordering me to clear Ma'an street by street
而不是限制我行动
instead of tying my hands.
艾哈迈德 你听到我对我叔叔说
Ahmed, did you hear me tell my uncle
不要报复了吗
not to retaliate?
没有
No.
我只是说回应要适度
All I said was respond proportionately.
避免伤及无辜平民
Avoid civilian targets.
马安根本没有无辜平民
There are no civilian targets in Ma'an.
只要他们还给拉希德提供避难所就没有
Not as long as they keep giving sanctuary to Rashid.
马哈茂德上校 马安还有多少人
Colonel Mahmoud, how much
在积极支持叛乱
of Ma'an is still actively supporting the insurgency?
从我们最新的情报看
Well, our most recent intelligence, uh, estimate
估计有百分之十
is running at ten percent.
上个月呢
And last month?
有两倍 总统...总统先生
It was twice that, Mr. Pr. President.
我们在往良好的方向走
We are going in the right direction.
但我们永远赢不了
But you will never win.
看看叙利亚
Look at Syria.
十年后
In ten years from now,
等到外资因为上千人的死亡和其它各种风险
with foreign investment gone because of the risk
而撤离我国
and thousands dead,
你会问我为什么我们今天没有
you'll be asking me why we didn't end this today,
及时根除这一切
once and for all.
你到底想让我做什么
What exactly do you want me to do?
我们的情报已经确认
Our intelligence has identified
阿尔·贾法尔是支持伊哈卜的大本营
Al-Jafar as the base of Ihab's support.
这我知道
I know the problem.
我问的是解决办法
What is the solution?
对那片区域进行一次有限的化学武器攻击
A limited chemical attack on that neighborhood
将彻底粉碎叛乱的根基
would break the back of the insurgency.
去我办公室 叔叔
My office, Uncle.
艾哈迈德会向你们介绍奠基的事情
Ahmed will brief you about the groundbreaking.
叔叔
Uncle...
我不想被国际孤立
I won't be a pariah
更不想被国际法庭判罪
or a criminal.
那些毒气储备要立即销毁
I want those stocks of gas destroyed immediately.
马哈茂德上校
Colonel Mahmoud
在马安内部安插了眼线
has assets inside Ma'an.
他会给你提供目标的
He'll find you a target.
而目标绝不包括平民
And I don't mean civilians.
是 总统先生
Yes, Mr. President.
你绝对不敢在我弟弟面前
You would never have dared say those things
说那些话
in front of my brother.
即便他人不在这
Even though he's not here,
我也会把他的话记在心里 以防万一
I keep his voice inside my head for safekeeping.
是 总统先生
Yes, Mr. President.
美国大使♥馆♥
那边乱糟糟的干什么呢
What's going on over there?
中国人正在接管我们的使♥馆♥
The Chinese are taking over our old embassy.
我好想你们啊
I just miss you guys.
我也想你
I miss you, too.
给你父亲写信了吗
Are you writing your father?
写了 每天都写
Yup. Every day.
都写什么了
What are you saying?
就写我理解他为什么这么做
Uh, that I understand why he did what he did,
还说无论怎样 我都为他骄傲
and that I'm proud of him no matter what happens.
塞米
Sammy...
怎么了
What?
这不都是你叫我说的话么
I'm saying exactly what you tell me to say.
说不说的也无所谓 反正他
Not that it matters 'cause he's probably
八成也收不到 所以...
not getting them anyway, so...
宝贝 我得下线了
Honey, I got to go.
听我说
Listen to me.
我们要做的就是决不放弃希望
Our job is to never give up hope.
明白吗 塞米
Sammy?
好 我明白
Yup, I know.
等爱玛回家 我会再打给你们 好吗
I'll call you back after Emma gets home, okay?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 妈
I love you, too, Mom.
没用
Nothing.
他们不让步 也不允许我再去了
They won't budge, and I'm not welcome back there anymore.
我和大♥赦♥国♥际♥的一个律师谈过了
I spoke to a lawyer from Amnesty this afternoon.
他们正在为巴里发起请♥愿♥
They're circulating a petition on Barry's behalf.
已经有十位诺♥贝♥尔♥和♥平♥奖♥得主联名支持了
Ten Nobel Peace Prize winners have already signed.
还有我也在等
Uh, I'm waiting to hear back
联♥合♥国♥人♥权♥委员会那位女士的回音
from the woman at the U.N. Commission on Human Rights.
对了 我还写了封信
Oh, and I wrote a letter
给加拿大大使
to the Canadian ambassador...
怎么 你觉得我在做无用功吗
What? You think this is useless?
怎么会 你就应该不断努力
No. You're right to keep pushing.
你们绝对
You must never...
绝对不能放弃希望
Never give up hope.
我都知道
I know, yeah.
你敢蛊惑我儿子忤逆我
You're poisoning my son against me.
跟他说什么离开阿布丁
Whispering in his ear about leaving Abbudin
去开什么情调小酒店
to open a sweet chic little hotel.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
伦敦
London?
不是你的主意吗
It wasn't your idea?
不是
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表