剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
This life we have, it didn't cost you anything.
而我却付出了代价
But I paid for it.
我曾经...
Everything...
拥有的一切都被夺走了
that I had was taken from me.
这个孩子是法耶德家的种
This baby is an Al Fayeed.
不管是男是女
And I want him... or her...
我希望孩子能够得到应得的东西
to have whatever that means.
我知道这种报复方式很可笑
I know that it seems like a funny kind of revenge...
但这是我能做的全部
...but it's all I have.
贾马尔以为他的炼油厂可以给他合法性
Jamal thinks his refinery will give him legitimacy.
让他建吧
Let him build it.
我们把它毁掉就好了
We'll just tear it down.
怎么回事
What's happening?
-待在这里 -伊哈卜
- Wait here. - Ihab...
在这里待着
Wait here!
我们的武器
Our weapons!
我们的武器
Our weapons!
马利克
Hey! Malik!
穆萨出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
Musa sold us out!
穆萨不是叛徒
Musa is no traitor.
易卜拉欣半个小时前看到他离开了马安
Ibrahim caught him leaving Ma'an half an hour ago.
和她老婆一起走了
With his wife.
我发誓 我没有出♥卖♥♥♥你们
I swear to God, I didn't sell you out.
放屁
Bullshit!
马利克把你说的一切都告诉了我们
Malik told us everything you said!
是真的
So it's true.
是真的
It's true.
我不想为一个毫无希望的事当殉道者
I don't want to become a martyr to a hopeless cause.
我们的弹♥药♥根本不足以击垮贾马尔
We'll never have enough bullets or bombs to beat Jamal.
我只是把我们每一个人
I'm only saying out loud
在想的事大声说出来了而已
what each and every one of us is already thinking!
我们会白白送死
We're dying for nothing!
人♥民♥已经厌倦了
The people are getting tired
搜捕行动和检查点
of the raids and the checkpoints.
他们在指责我们
And they're blaming us.
看看我们
And look at us!
我们在自相残杀
We're turning on each other.
你可以杀我
You can kill me,
但背叛你的人依然逍遥法外
but whoever betrayed you will still be out there.
穆萨
Musa...
我相信你
I believe you.
我知道你不是叛徒
I know that you are no traitor.
你没有
You don't have...
你没有当叛徒的胆量
don't have the balls to be a traitor.
去贝鲁特吧
Go to Beirut.
走
Go.
去贝鲁特
To Beirut.
还有谁想和他一起走
Anyone else who wants to go with him,
都可以离开
you can go now.
我 我不会阻止你们
I-I won't stop you.
贾马尔·阿尔·法耶德
Jamal Al Fayeed--
他可以带走我们所有武器
he can take all our weapons.
但我会去弄新的
I will get new weapons.
我们会
We will keep
一次又一次地攻击他
striking him and striking him
直到他倒台
until he falls.
允许她见巴萨姆
Allow her to see Bassam.
不会出问题的
No harm can come of it.
她毕竟还是你的侄女和侄子的母亲
She's still the mother of your niece and nephew,
他们终究还是你的家人
and they are still your family.
你什么时候开始帮她说话了
Since when did you become her advocate?
我们过去几个月
We've spent some time together...
有时会在一起聊天
...in the last few months.
没想到
Didn't know that.
可以有人倾诉
It's made it easier for us both,
让我们两个人好过了些
to have someone to talk to.
别再看她了
Please, stop looking at her.
零接触
Zero contact.
我已经明确下令了
That was my explicit order.
现在 请你
Now, please...
离开
just leave.
考虑一下吧
Think about it.
你的优柔寡断折磨着每一个人
You're torturing everyone with your indecision.
包括你自己
Including yourself.
包括巴萨姆 对他来说这样的等待一定度日如年
Including Bassam, for whom I'm sure this wait is no favor.
别惹我
Don't cross me.
-我告诉过你... -半岛电视台
- I told you... - Al Jazeera.
那群小丑管你叫哈姆雷特
Those monkeys are calling you Hamlet.
下不了决心的总统
The President who cannot make up his mind.
我们正在开国宴
We are hosting a state dinner.
那应该是个庆典
It's supposed to be a celebration.
我没法在宾客在场的时候
I can't very well kill my brother
对我弟弟痛下杀手
while our guests are here.
在那之前就杀了他
Then do it before.
中国代表到达之前就是你的最后期限
Make the arrival of the Chinese your deadline.
否则这件事就会无限期拖下去
Otherwise, this will go on forever.
伤痛又怎么会消失
And how will the pain go away?
事情又怎么会变好 贾马尔
How will it ever be better, Jamal?
如果我已经说过了 就让我闭嘴
Stop me if I've already told you this story.
结婚半年之后...
Barry and I went to Paris, like...
巴里和我去了巴黎
six months after we got married.
我没听你说过
I haven't heard this one.
很浪漫 但纯属穷游
Romantic, but on the cheap.
其中一个旅馆的房♥间
One of those hotel rooms
你下了床就进厕所
where you roll off the bed right into the toilet.
巴黎的四月
April in Paris.
气温可能有三十华氏度 每天都下雪
It was maybe 30 degrees, snowed every day.
糟糕的旅行 因果报应
Some bad trip karma.
是的 我的报应
Yeah. I have that problem.
如果我闭上眼睛
If I close my eyes,
几乎还能想起 我来到这
I can almost remember I came here
参加婚礼
to go to a wedding.
而现在
And now...
我想 那暗示着
I think the message is...
"留在家里"
"Stay home."
走吧
Let's go.
埃克斯利
Exley?
埃克斯利
Exley...
我说了 我不玩了
I told you, I'm not playing anymore!
我好想你
I missed you.
我以为再也见不到你了
I was sure I was never gonna see you again.
巴里
Barry...
都结束了
it's over.
明天早上
Tomorrow morning,
他们会对你进行判决
they're carrying out your sentence.
莫莉
Molly.
没事的
It's okay.
好吗
All right?
我准备好了
I'm ready.
他们就要今晚我走
Um, they're making me leave tonight.
飞机已经准备好了
There's a plane.
孩子们知道了吗
Do the kids know?
我打给他们之前 电♥话♥就被士兵没收了
The soldiers took my phone before I could call them.
见到他们就告诉他们
When you see them, tell them
是他们的信 让我保持了理智
that their letters kept me sane.
好吗
Okay?
或说 让我没有过于抓狂
Or... saner than I would've been.
我会说的
I will.
他们非常爱你
They love you so much.
塞米...
Did, um...
塞米报名高考了吗
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表