剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
What will he do if he can't see?
我以个人名义向马福德医生做出保证
I've given Dr. Mahfoud my personal assurance
满足他确保你的儿子
that he will get whatever he needs to give your son
以及在这场可怕的灾难中受害的人
and all the victims of this terrible tragedy
得到最好医疗保障的一切需要
the best available medical care.
我们还开通了一条保障受害者亲属
We're also setting a hotline for the relatives
能和他们家人联♥系♥的热♥线♥
to be with their families.
很快就会在马安各处搭建完备
Soon to be set in different parts of Ma'an.
阿尔·法耶德夫人
Mrs. Al Fayeed.
阿尔·法耶德夫人 她认识我的
Mrs. Al Fayeed. She knows me.
-阿尔·法耶德夫人 -没事
- Mrs. Al Fayeed. - It's all right,
没事 让她过来吧
it's all right, let her through.
请说 哈里马
Please. Halima.
这是我妹妹
My little sister.
她叫杰达
Her name was Jada.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你怎么做到既犯罪还抱歉的
How can you be sorry and guilty at the same time?
告诉我 我很好奇
Tell me, because I'm curious.
还是谎言重复千遍 就成了
Or does repeating a lie often enough
事实 连自己都会信
make it the truth, even to you?
你很聪明的 哈里马
You're smarter than that, Halima.
你不应该听信那些宣传
You shouldn't listen to propaganda,
被外人洗♥脑♥
allowing outsiders poison your mind.
他们没有给我洗♥脑♥
They're not the ones poisoning my mind.
我很遗憾你失去了亲人
I'm sorry for your loss.
真的
I am.
但我是来提供帮助的
But I'm here to help.
如果你不愿接受帮助
And if you're not willing to accept that help...
你帮的人只是你自己
You're only helping yourself.
我曾天真愚蠢的相信过你
I smiled and went along with your charade,
但以后不会了
but not anymore.
因为你的手上沾满了我妹妹的血
Not when my sister's blood is on you.
我会为我的妹妹伸张正义
I'll get justice for my sister.
也许不是今天 或者明天
Maybe not today or tomorrow,
但会很快
but sooner than you think.
我们在阿布丁的人还有很多
There are more of us in Abuddin
你永远也杀不完关不完
than you can ever kill or put in prison!
马福德医生 谢谢
Dr. Mahfoud, thank you.
我们走
Let's go.
没带孩子
Uh, no kids?
爱玛有模拟辩论
Uh, Emma's got debate practice and...
塞米和伯纳德去了法拉利经销店
Sammy's at the Ferrari dealership with Bernard.
挺有意思的
That sounds fun.
说实话 我没告诉他们我会来这里
To be honest, I haven't told them I've been coming here.
为什么不说
Why not?
巴里和我并没有对他们进行
Barry and I sort of took religion off the table
宗教教育
when we raised them.
本来挺好的
Which was fine,
直到塞米出生
till Sammy was born.
我想给他施行洗礼
I found myself wanting to baptize him, but...
但我做不到
I couldn't.
否则就破坏了我们的协定
Not without betraying our agreement.
巴里也这么想吗
Is that how Barry felt?
我从和他谈起过
I never brought it up.
听起来或许很疯狂
Probably sounds crazy.
特别是我的曾祖母
Especially considering my great-grandmother
其实就是在这座教堂结的婚
was married in this church.
不是吧
No kidding?
卡拉汉家在这个小镇生活过五代
Five generations of Callaghans in this town.
这个保守的
This conservative,
无聊的小镇
boring town.
没有宫殿 佣人或者祈祷声
No palaces or servants or calls to prayer.
也没有政♥变♥和化武袭击
No coups or chemical attacks, either.
我从未找到机会我的孩子谈起这些
I never got to share any of this with my kids.
现在说也为时未晚
Well, it's not too late.
是 但我不知道在一亿美金掉在头上后
Yeah, but I-I'm not sure how that works
我和他之间是否还和以前一样
after somebody hands you $100 million.
这个问题谁也说不好
There's no simple answer for that.
你来之前 我去了忏悔室
Before you got here, I went to confession.
就好像继承了他妈的...
As if inheriting a shitload...
对不起
Sorry.
继承了钱是一种罪过
of money is a sin.
你所担心的那些人
Those people that you worry about--
毒气攻击的受害者们
the gas attack victims--
那些钱永远到不了他们手里
the money was never going to them.
要么给塞米
It was either Sammy
要么是你丈夫的哥哥
or your brother-in-law.
还是给塞米好点
Better that it was Sammy.
阿尔·法耶德谋杀他的百姓
卡西姆
Kasim.
给我把刀
Give me a knife.
父亲
Father.
请别生我的气
Please don't be mad at me.
哈里尔
Khalil?
你是穆♥斯♥林♥吗
Are you Muslim?
但你不祷告啊
But you don't pray?
我...
I'm, uh...
我有点生疏了
I'm kind of out of practice.
不祷告可当不了虔诚的穆♥斯♥林♥
You can't be a good Muslim and not pray.
这话不假
That's true.
你愿意的话 我可以教你
If you want, I can teach you.
加尼
Ghani,
把羊奶拿给你哥哥们
go bring the milk to your brothers.
我还没挤完呢
I'm not finished.
快去 宝贝
Go, habibi.
我儿子打电♥话♥给军队里认识的人
My son called someone he knows in the army
问他有没有一个名叫哈里尔的逃犯
about an escaped prisoner named Khalil.
你当时穿着囚服
You were wearing prison clothes,
所以请解释一下为什么没有记录
so explain why there is no record,
也没人找你
why no one's looking for you.
因为他们以为我死了
Because they think I'm dead.
阿莫斯
Ahmos,
我不是危险的人
I am not a dangerous man.
所以你指望我相信一个骗子
So you expect me to trust a liar.
我告诉你的是真实的我
I told you the essence of who I am,
以及入狱的原因
of why I was in prison.
但那还真♥相♥还是有差距的
Still not the same as the truth.
为了咱们两人的安全 我只能说这么多
It was as close as I could get and keep us both safe.
现在还成了你在保护我的家人了
So now you're protecting my family.
如果没人联♥系♥外面的人
If no one here makes any calls,
他们就不会来找我
then no one on the outside is gonna come looking for me.
只要我能够离开
And once I can leave,
我就会走
I will leave.
进屋去
Go inside.
卡西姆 卡西姆
Hey, Kasim! Kasim!
我是卡西姆的父亲 阿莫斯
I am Kasim's father, Ahmos.
先生 我是萨拉姆·瓦费格
Sir, I'm Salam Wafiq.
参军前曾与卡西姆在塔维拉露天市场共事
I worked with Kasim at Souk al Tawila, before the army.
有什么能帮你的
How can I help you?
卡西姆昨晚打来电♥话♥
Kasim called last night.
问了一个逃犯的事
Something about an escaped prisoner.
逃犯
An escaped prisoner.
数据库里没有查到
Nothing came up in our database,
但我们就在附近巡逻
but we were patrolling nearby.
就想着我们应该过来看看
I thought we should come by.
毕竟我们的系统也不是万无一失的
In reality, we don't have the most reliable system.
你说你是卡西姆的朋友
You say you are Kasim's friend.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
那你也知道他有麻烦
So you know he has problems.
毒品什么的
Drugs and things.
别担心
Don't worry.
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表