剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
这就是我要做的
this is what I would do.
我们已经按您坚持的那样
We have-- as you insisted--
使用慎重而适当的
used measured and proportionate
应对策略来
retaliation tactics
对付伊哈卜·拉希德和他的追随者了
against Ihab Rashid and his followers.
但就上周发生在马安
But as the attack on the Ma'an
检查点的袭击来看 他们仍然
checkpoint last week demonstrated, they're still
有能力造成严重破坏
capable of wreaking havoc.
我们是否可以进行更强硬的回击...
Were we free to respond in a more muscular way...
我正在试图说服天朝人
I'm trying to convince the Chinese...
我正在在试图说服全世界 我们是...
I'm trying to convince the world, that we are...
我们是一个和平而友好的国家
that we are a peaceful and friendly nation...
渴望进行贸易
anxious to do business...
渴望游客的到来
eager to welcome visitors.
取消公共活动
Canceling public celebration,
投掷炸♥弹♥
dropping bombs,
用毒气来对付老百姓
using gas against our own people
会让这件事无法顺利进行
would make that difficult.
你们不觉得吗
Don't you think?
现在
Now then...
既然我们都同意
since we are all in agreement
开工仪式照计划进行
that this ceremony will continue as planned...
那么把你们安排好的预防措施
review for me the security precautions
再给我讲一遍
you've put in place.
整个仪式现场
The entire site
四周都安排了全副武装的士兵
will be ringed with armed soldiers.
获得入场资格的客人会从
Credentialed guests will make their way
信顺-阿布丁石油厂开工奠基仪式
特定的入口进来
to appropriate gates...
又找到一个摄像头
We found another camera.
马路对面的取款机那儿
The cash machine across the way.
我认为您该去看一看
I think you should take a look.
...采用了最高级别的安检来保护客人
...save for those with the highest security clearance...
这些水看似一直存在
Looks like it's always been here,
但是明天就会涸竭
but it will all be gone tomorrow.
干谷就是这样 巴萨姆
That's how the Wadi works, Bassam.
雨后成河
After the rain, it's a river.
可第二天就枯竭了
But by the next sun, it's dry.
你们也知道 我讨厌那样
Well, just so you guys know, I hated it.
讨厌不在你们身边
I hated being away from you.
讨厌每天不断被提醒
I hated being reminded every day
我无法帮助你们父亲
how powerless I was to help your father.
不仅一点也不英勇
And it never once seemed at all heroic.
而大多数情况下 似乎只有
Mostly, it just seemed...
可悲 害怕以及乏味
pathetic and scary and tedious.
而且非常孤独
And incredibly lonely.
大家都认为你的所作所为很了不起
Everybody thinks what you did was amazing.
大家都认为爸爸的所作所为很了不起
Everybody thinks what Dad did was amazing.
不是所有的人 有的人认为这么做很蠢
Not everyone, some actually think it was kind of stupid.
塞米
Sammy.
抱歉 我
I-I-I-I'm sorry, I...
我听不到你说话
I-I can't hear you.
是哪位
Wh-Who is this?
我是阿卜杜勒
It's Abdul.
阿卜杜勒
Ab-Abdul.
很高兴听到你的声音
It-it's great to hear your voice, man.
你 你怎么 怎么样
H-How... What's going... what's going on?
很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
很遗憾 你♥爸♥的事
A-About your dad.
以及所有的事
About everything.
没事
Yeah, uh...
谢谢你
Thank you.
他想做的事简直难以置信
It's unbelievable, man, what he was trying to do.
为了改变现状 他付出了自己的生命
He gave up his life to change things.
我对他有一点了解
And I knew him a little bit.
或者只是我以为我了解
Or at least I... I feel like I did.
总之 我在想要去一趟马安
So, anyway, I'm thinking of heading to Ma'an.
那里现在有很多工作
There's all kinds of jobs there now.
新油田等等
New oil fields and everything.
那很好
Yeah, that's... that's good.
很...很好
That's... that's great.
我知道
And look... I know
我们也许不会再见面
we'll probably never see each other again,
但我只是想告诉你
but I-I just wanted to tell you...
我想你
I miss you.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你
Thank you, um...
也谢谢你
Me, too, man.
我 我想 我想
I-I... I miss... I miss... I miss...
要下雨了 见鬼的 要下雨了
Rain, goddamn it, rain.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
我叫贾利尔·哈桑
Jaleel Hosam.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
哈桑
Hassam!
贾利尔·哈桑
Jaleel Hassam.
再问你一次 你叫什么
Again, what is your name?
贾利尔·哈桑
Jaleel Hassam.
贾利尔·哈桑
Jaleel Hassam.
你有学生证
You have a student credential.
你在哪上学
Where do you attend school?
我在阿卜丁技术学院上学
I go to school at the Abuddinian Technical Institute.
学的是地质学
I study geology.
我已经...
I have been there for a...
学地质学 已经上了一年了
I study geology; I have been there for a year.
我写了篇题为《号♥角》的学生论文
And I write for the student paper called The Bugle.
好 好
Good. Good.
如果有人问你
And what if someone asks you
靠近演讲台干什么呢
why are you approaching the stage?
我想为我的论文拍张照片
I'm going to get a better picture for my paper.
枪在哪
Where is the gun?
最远的男厕 离台最远的一侧
Furthest men's toilet furthest from the stage.
第一个男厕 离台最远的的一侧
First men's toilet furthest from the stage.
你最好别失手 你最好刺杀成功
You better not miss-- you better kill him.
为了给哈桑先生买♥♥这个东西 我连车都卖♥♥了
I had to trade Mr. Hassam my car for this.
他是马利克 是吧
He's Malik, yes?
你的朋友
Your friend.
你的同事
Your colleague.
不太好确定
It's hard to be sure.
我从没见过马利克穿成这样
I've never seen Malik dress like that.
而且脸也有点模糊
And his face is kind of blurry.
那这个人呢
How about this man?
在附近见过他吗
Ever see him around here?
也许是和马利克在一起的
Maybe with Malik?
我看得出你很紧张
I can see you're uncomfortable.
而且我希望你不要说谎
And I don't want you to lie.
你知道 说谎的人 有时候就失踪了
You know, uh, people who lie, sometimes they disappear.
没人再见过他们
And are never seen again.
所以 我们不希望那样
So we don't want that.
所以 这样吧
So... let's do this.
现在
Now...
如果答案是 "是的 你见过他"
if the answer is, "Yes, you've seen this man",
就说"是"
just say yes.
或者换一个...
Or better still,
什么都不说
don't say anything.
我就知道你是什么意思了
I'll know what you mean.
那样的话 就没人能指责你说谎了
That way, no one can accuse you of lying.
也没人能指责你出♥卖♥♥♥朋友
And no one can accuse you of giving up your friend.
所以
So...
你在附近见过这个人吗
have you ever seen this man around here?
你是个勇敢的姑娘
You are a brave young woman.
你的祖国为你骄傲
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表