剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
I'm sorry, father.
我才收到消息说您找我
I just got the message you were looking for me.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
我有点事要打理
I had some business to take care of.
没关系 我很高兴你来了
Doesn't matter, I'm happy you are here.
过来
Come.
见见我们的新任将军
Meet our new general.
这是...拉米·萨伊德
This is, uh, Rami Said...
你哥哥
...Your brother.
-血债血偿 -别犯傻了
- Blood for blood. - Don't be foolish.
几个女人和孩子要怎么对抗他们
What can a few women and children do against them?
你知道哈里发最害怕的是什么吗
Do you know what terrifies the Caliphate more than anything?
一个拿着枪的女孩
A girl with a gun.
女人对他们来说是如此低等的生物
Women are such lowly beings to them,
他们认为如果被女人所杀
they think if they're killed by one,
死后就无法上天堂
they won't get to paradise.
你认为这样就会让你战无不胜吗
You think that will make you invincible?
一些也许是会避开你
Some may run from you,
然后其他人也会瞄准你杀掉你
while others aim to cut you down.
他们人太多了
There's too many of them.
那我们就先杀掉他们
Then we cut them down first.
我们会利用地道
We'll use the catacombs to find
来找出他们士兵藏身之处
where they're housing their soldiers.
我们可以在撤退之前干掉还活着的人
We can pick off survivors
或是干掉一些被爆♥炸♥吸引过来的士兵
or a few drawn by the explosions before we fall back.
我认为你犯了一个错误
I think you're making a mistake.
这不关你的事
This doesn't concern you.
这关系到每一个人
It concerns everyone.
别以为你所失去的一起
Don't assume what you've lost here
只有你一个人在承受痛苦
gives you a monopoly on suffering.
这种游击战 我见人用过
These hit-and-hide tactics, I've seen them used before.
伊哈卜·拉希德在加入哈里发之前就用过
By Ihab Rashid before he joined the Caliphate.
这些战术对他没用 对你也一样
They didn't work for him and they won't work for you.
你只会受到更厉害的报复
You just suffer even worse retribution.
你是说我们坐以待毙吗
What, are you saying we do nothing?
如果我们要击败他们
If we're gonna beat them,
那必须要在多线攻击他们
then we have to be able to attack them on multiple fronts,
让他们失去平衡
keep them off balance,
动摇他们的士气 迫使他们进行防御
shake up their morale, put them on the defensive.
哈里尔 瞧瞧你身边
Khalil, look around you.
我们需要更多的战士
We will need far more many fighters to do
才能做到你所说的那样
what you are suggesting.
你刚提到地道
You mentioned the catacombs.
我们一直在利用它们来攻击哈里发
We've been using them to attack the Caliphate.
现在我们要利用它们来获得更多的士兵
Well, now we're gonna use them to get more soldiers.
我要你带一条口讯给穆尼尔
I need you to get a message to Munir.
你肯定饿坏了吧
You must be famished.
把衣服脱了
Take off your clothes.
这一刻我等了很久
I've waited a long time for this.
我还以为你会反抗地更厉害
I expected more fight from you.
我不会让你逞心如意的
I wouldn't give you the satisfaction.
你很完美
You're perfect.
搞什么
What the hell?
我攻击了武器库
I hit the weapons depot.
穆尼尔来电
按我说的发给哈里发
Send the Caliphate my way.
是武器库
It's the weapons depot.
我们的兄弟正遭受袭击
Our brothers are under attack.
指令说需要增援 立刻赶去
Orders are for reinforcements. They need them now.
你们全都去支援
Go. All of you.
我要让守卫由内部掩护吗
I'll get the guards from the inside to cover?
乌塔尔在大门处需要增援
Uthal needs reinforcements at the gate.
我来掩护你们的位置
I'll cover your posts.
跟我来
Follow me.
西迪克
Siddiq.
大家必须保持安静
Everyone, we must be quiet.
快走
Go.
你还活着
You're alive.
阿布奥马尔 我们数了 只有一名狙击手
Abu Omar, we counted only one sniper,
但是他不见了
but he's gone.
监狱
The prison.
乌塔尔 乌塔尔
Uthal. Uthal!
武器库只是声东击西 封锁监狱
The weapons depot was a distraction. Lock down the prison.
求求你们
Please!
求求你们 救我们出去吧
Please, don't leave us here.
求求你们 求求你们
Please! Please!
求求你 救我们出去吧
Please don't leave us here.
快走 快走
Go, go, go, go!
穆尼尔
Munir.
你得留下
You have to stay.
你做内应对我们来说更有利
You're more use to us working on the inside.
不 他是我父亲 你不能要求我这样
No, he is my father; you can't ask that of me.
听他的话 穆尼尔
Listen to him, Munir.
他说得对
He's right.
他们需要你
They need you.
请照他的话做
Please, do as he tells you.
就当为了我
For me.
把他救出去
Get him out of here.
找到他了 在隧♥道♥里
There he is! The tunnels,
在隧♥道♥里 找到他了
the tunnels, the tunnels, there he is!
将军的军装很适合你
General's uniform suits you.
现在这座王宫就是你的家了
This Palace is your home now.
永远别忘记这点
Never forget that.
拉米
Rami...
这是我妻子努斯拉特
my wife Nusrat.
非常高兴见到你
Very nice to meet you.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
我们伟大国家的人♥民♥们
People of our great nation,
我们现在站在交叉口
we stand at a crossroad.
我谈到过现在
I speak of the suffering
正在我们的土地上蔓延的痛苦
now prevailing over our land,
是由那些自称是真正哈里发的
brought by the brutality of foreign invaders
外来入侵者所带来的暴行所导致
declaring themselves the true caliphate.
你们有些人陷入了一个陷阱
Many of you have fallen into the trap
有些消息说这是
of what has been cast as a conflict
政♥府♥和反对派之间的冲突
between this government and an opposition.
别搞错了
Make no mistake,
这是国家和它的敌人之间的冲突
this is a conflict between the homeland and its enemies.
这些激进分子杀害无辜者
These radicals have killed the innocent
来压制我们国家的光明前程
in order to extinguish light and brightness in our country.
但他们错了
But they are wrong.
这个人 哈里尔
This man, Khalil...
他就在马安
He's here in Ma'an.
子弹还在你体内
The bullet's still inside you.
我去找找有没有工具
I'm gonna see if I can find some instruments
或是可以用的 好吗
or something like that, okay?
无所谓了
It's all right.
我再也不会感觉到疼痛了
I don't feel the pain anymore.
加尼需要达莉亚
Ghani needs Daliyah.
找到她
Find her.
答应我
Promise me.
找到她
Find her.
我会找到她的
I'll find her.
傍晚之前 我们得找个出城的办法
Come nightfall, we need to find a way out of the city.
西部省份有个叫巴努·扎赫拉的地方
There are Banu Zahra in the western provinces.
我们会去那里
We'll head there.
你想逃
You want to run?
这是我们的家 我们要留下为之抗争
This is our home, we need to stay and fight for it.
有太多人因此而死去
Too many of us have died defending it.
我要保护还活着的人
I have to protect what people we have left.
-西迪克 -如娆
- Siddiq... - Ru'a.
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表