剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
他们就会助你到达贝鲁特
They will help you get to Beirut.
谢谢你
Thank you.
别谢我 这是我们的风俗
Don't thank me. It's our custom.
我们当时有机会 就该把他交出去
We should have turned him in when we had the chance.
你就能拿到赏金了
You could have gotten money.
别动
Don't move.
后退 举起双手
Step back. Keep your hands up.
我只想要这辆车
I just want the truck, okay?
我会把你带进一间牛棚 把你绑起来
I'm... I'm gonna take you to a shed and tie you up.
双手举着别动
Just keep your hands up.
你不是哈里发国的人
You're not a Caliphate.
我会杀了你的
I will kill you.
明白吗
Do you understand me?
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
开车
Go!
你偷这辆车要去哪
You were stealing this to go where?
去黎巴嫩
Lebanon.
去做什么
For what?
去做什么
To do what?!
前面有个检查点
There's a checkpoint ahead.
你好啊
Salaam alaikum.
让我看看你的身份证明
Let me see your identification.
你是费塞尔的妻子
You are Faisel's wife.
让他们过去吧
Let them pass.
你是那个在广场上录像的女孩
You're the girl from the square with the camera.
现在不是了
Not anymore.
开车带我去黎巴嫩
Now, drive us to Lebanon.
好了 将军
All right, General.
告诉议会你打算如何
Tell the council what is your plan
阻止这些邪恶的杀手进攻马安
to stop these evil killers from reaching Ma'an.
开始之前 总统先生 你应该知道
Before we begin, Mr. President, you should know
这次入侵阿布丁
that this incursion into Abuddin...
我们的情报机构说
Our intelligence suggests
是伊哈卜·拉希德领导了哈里发军队
that the Caliphate forces are being led by Ihab Rashid.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
伊哈卜·拉希德死了
Ihab Rashid is dead.
事实上
Actually,
我们没有找到他的尸体
we never recovered his body.
他应该是逃到叙利亚去了
It appears he fled to Syria.
加入了由阿布奥马尔领导的
Joining the Army of the Caliphate
哈里发军队
under the command of Abu Omar,
他俩以前是校友
with whom he attended university.
你是说 马安毒气战白费了
So, you gassed Ma'an for nothing.
我不同意
I disagree.
我们粉碎了伊哈卜的叛乱
We crushed Ihab's insurgency.
粉碎了 真的吗
Crushed? Really?
你说粉碎了
Is that what you call it?
我们只是让他像老鼠一样
Only to have him spring up like a rat
逃到了哈里发军队迅速成长
from another hole with the Caliphate Army?
你们为什么到现在
How did you not know about this
才知道这事
until now?
不得不说 这是情报机构的失职
Admittedly, it was a failure of intelligence.
将军 你对自己太宽大了
General, you are way too easy on yourself.
现在怎么办
So now what?
现在怎么办
Now what?
我们该怎么保护我们的国家和石油
How do we protect our country, our oil?
怎么才能阻止伊哈卜·拉希德和那些野蛮人
How do we keep Ihab Rashid and these barbarians
杀害我们请到马安工作天朝工程师
from cutting off the heads of the Chinese engineers working
阻止他们把首级
in Ma'an at our invitation
挂在石油井架顶上
and putting them on top of our oil derricks?
总统先生
Mr. President.
能够进出塔奥吉扎的路只有两条
There are only two roads into and out of Tal Jiza.
我在奥塔哈基地的四架武装直升机
Four attack helicopters from our base
可以摧毁这两条路
in Taltahar will crater both roads,
有效困住塔奥吉扎的武装军队
effectively trapping the enemy forces inside Tal Jiza,
装甲师
so armored divisions
和炮兵可以围攻村子
and artillery can lay siege to the village.
看在真♥主♥的份上 塔奥吉扎有平民
For God's sake, there are civilians in Tal Jiza.
是谁对哈里发国发誓效忠的
Who've sworn their loyalty to the Caliphate.
我跟中国大使见个面
I am meeting with the Chinese ambassador
告诉他我们会阻止入侵
to tell him that this incursion will be stopped,
告诉他在马安的中国公民没有危险
that his citizens in Ma'an are in no danger.
他会相信的 因为我会向他保证
He will believe this because I will give him my word.
而你不要让我成为骗子
And you will not make a liar of me.
请不要
Please don't!
告诉费塞尔 谁绑♥架♥了他妻子
Tell Faisel who kidnapped his wife
否则你的老婆们会变成寡妇
before your wives have no husband.
我不知道的事情 我无法告诉你
I can't tell you what I don't know.
也许费塞尔可以帮你想起来
Maybe Faisel can help you remember.
他杀了我的一位战士
He killed one of my fighters,
还抓走了我妻子
and he took my wife.
告诉我这个人在哪
Tell me where this man is.
我不知道
I don't know.
我们有为目击者说他是你表弟
We have, uh, witnesses who say he's your cousin.
他是陌生人
He's a stranger,
我们允许他进了家门而已
someone we let into our home.
那么 你肯定知道他去了哪
So you must know where he went.
不 我不知道
No, I don't.
黎巴嫩
Lebanon.
他要去黎巴嫩
He's going to Lebanon.
卡西姆
Kasim.
给我个不告诉他们的理由
Tell me why I shouldn't tell them.
我不欠哈里尔
I owe Khalil nothing.
我们都不欠他
None of us do.
我父亲是个好贝多因人
My father is a good Bedu.
他给一个陌生人
He gave shelter to a...
以庇护 仅此而已
to a stranger, that's all.
这个叫哈里尔的 你知道他从哪穿越边境吗
This man, Khalil, do you know where he's crossing the border?
从这里到黎巴嫩有多远
How far is it to Lebanon?
再一小时 也许稍久点
Um... another hour, maybe a bit more.
我想也许你可以把那东西从我脖子上挪开
Think maybe you could take that thing off my neck?
我们怎么穿越边境
How are we getting across the border?
这边有个贝多因人营地
There's a Bedouin camp on this side.
如果我给他们看这个东西
If I show them this,
他们就会送我们过去
then they'll get us across.
你说话很像美国人
You sound American.
你是中情局的吗
You C.I.A.?
不 我是医生 曾是医生
No, I'm a doctor... was a doctor.
是啊 对
Yeah, right.
什么医生会杀人呢
What kind of doctor kills people?
我并不想那么做
That wasn't my intention.
我只是想
All I wanted was...
算了 不重要了
Forget it, it doesn't matter.
就算我相信你 你是美国医生
Say I believe you, you're an American doctor.
你来这里干什么
Why are you here?
这里曾是我的家
This used to be my home.
你出生在这
You were born here.
出生并长大
Born and raised.
那你当初为什么要走
And why did you leave in the first place?
那可...
Now, that's, um...
那可说来话长了
that's a long story.
但你回来了
But you came back.
-对 -为什么
- Yeah. - Why?
我想帮助我的家族
To try and help my family.
想做点好事
Try and do some good.
但是
But...
但是什么
But what?!
这地方迫使人们杀戮或被杀
But being in this place forces you to kill or be killed.
不是吗
Doesn't it?
我不想再那样生活了
I don't want to live like that anymore.
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表