剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
《暴君》前情提要
Previously on tyrant...
但孩子没了
The baby didn't make it,
而且为了止血我们必须切除子♥宫♥
and we had to perform a hysterectomy.
不能再有孩子了
No more children.
阿布丁人♥民♥也需要继承人
The people of Abuddin need an heir.
你要告诉他 你要离婚
You'll tell him you want the marriage annulled.
你现在需要在马安内部有可信任的人
You have to trust someone on the ground inside Ma'an.
但是现在你一个都没有
Right now, you have no one.
我也想相信你
I want to trust you,
但我需要可靠的信息
but I need something reliable.
一个哈里发军队的目标
A Caliphate target.
阿布奥马尔要逮捕五个家庭
Abu Omar is arresting five families.
是他觉得在支持你的基♥督♥徒和其他少数民族
Christian and other minorities he thinks are supporting you.
-他准备什么时候动手 -今晚
- When's it happening? - Tonight.
我花了好大力气才把你加上的
I put my neck on the line to get you on this.
他还活着
He's alive.
哈里尔 他就是我们一直在等的突破口
Khalil-- he's the break we've been waiting for.
在告诉您之前
Before I involved you,
我必须对他进行核查
I had to test him.
那得由我来做决定 而不是你
That decision was mine, not yours.
这个哈里尔... 我想亲自和他谈
This man, Khalil-- I want to talk to him myself.
我是说 我不能
I mean, I can't.
为什么 放下过去吗
Why? Move on.
在马安有一个人
There's a man inside Ma'an
反抗哈里发国
who's fighting the Caliphate,
我要把我的钱给他
And I'm giving him my money.
塞米
Sammy?
莫莉
Molly...
我是巴里
It's Barry.
是我 莫莉 是我 巴里
It's me, Molly. It's Barry.
不
No.
不可能
That's not possible.
莫莉
Molly...
莫莉 我需要跟你谈谈
Molly, I need to talk to you.
我有事情要告诉你
There are things I need to tell you.
莫莉 你还在吗
Molly, you there?
莫莉
Molly?
莫莉
Molly?
早上好
Good morning.
我很担心你 贾马尔
I'm worried about you, Jamal.
昨晚你都没上♥床♥睡觉
You never came to bed last night.
酋长跟我说的话 我告诉你了吗
Did I tell you the Sheik told me
真正的威胁 隐患
The real threat-- the poison--
在宫殿里
was inside the palace?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about,
而且我觉得你也不知道自己在说什么
and I'm not sure you know what you're talking about.
拉米 我的儿子
Rami, my son--
他有机会一举端掉哈里发的领导层
he had the chance to destroy the Caliphate leadership,
但他却没有动手
but he didn't take it.
可能是他
Could be him.
你那个儿子是职业军人
That son of yours is a professional.
你想让他来这里的
You wanted him here.
他是来这里帮你的
He is here to help you.
他在像塔里克一样偷偷摸摸行事
He is sneaking around like Tariq.
他有事不跟我说
He's not telling me things.
我不能容忍♥这一点
I can't have it.
不能容忍♥又有人这样
Not again.
选一个国家
Pick a country.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
选一个国家 随便一个
pick a country, any country,
在地球上随便选一个地方 我们就出发
any spot on earth, and we'll go.
去待两个星期 一个月
For two weeks, a month,
随便多久 直到你痊愈
as long as it takes to heal.
直到你找回笑容
To smile.
就我们俩
Just the two of us.
艾哈迈德 那不可能
Ahmed, that's not going to happen.
我知道现在在打仗
I know there's a war,
但我对我那同父异母的哥哥很有信心
but I have great faith in my stepbrother.
他很快就会胜利 只要一结束
He'll wrap this up quickly, and as soon as it's done...
我们就去别的地方
...we should go someplace.
艾哈迈德 我们得离婚
Ahmed, we need to get our marriage annulled.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我不能再生孩子了
I can't have a baby.
而你必须要有孩子
And you have to have a baby.
不
No.
没什么是我必须要有的
I don't have to have anything.
我必须要照顾好你
I have to take care of you.
这才是我必须要做的唯一一件事
That's the only thing I have to have.
你在骗自己
You're not being honest with yourself.
你必须要找个能给你生孩子的人
You need to find someone who can give you a child.
但是我们相爱啊
But we love each other,
我也不在乎我是否有孩子
and I don't care if I have a child,
只要我有你就行
as long as I have you.
-但你父母 -他们能怎么办
- But your parents. - What are they going to do?
跟我断绝关系吗
Disown me?
-有可能 -那随便他们
- They might. - Then let them.
我去找个工作
I'll get a job.
我会有办法养活我们俩的
I'll find a way to support us.
我爱你
I love you.
我愿意为你而战
And I'm willing to fight for you.
我不想你为我而战
I don't want you to fight for me.
我只...
I just...
我只希望结束这一切
I just want it to be over.
真的
Really.
三天后 气象局预测
In three nights time, the meteorological service
马安很可能会有沙尘暴
is predicting a likely sandstorm in Ma'an.
这将为我们提供最完美的掩护
It will provide perfect cover for us.
飞机无法起飞或着陆
Planes cannot take off or land.
车和坦克难以行进
Cars and tanks are largely crippled.
基于目前的气象模型
Based on the current weather models,
沙尘暴可能会持续两到三个小时
the storm is likely to last two to three hours.
而在这两三个小时之内
In those two to three hours,
如果我们能摧毁哈里发国的防空力量
if we can take out the Caliphate's antiaircraft capability,
那么等沙尘暴一结束
the second the storm lifts,
我们就能把部队及装备空运进去
we can fly in troops and equipment
并且实施轰炸以支援我们的地面部队
and commence bombing runs to support our ground forces.
这样
Now...
凭借所罗门和我集结的军队规模
given the size of the force that Solomon and I have assembled,
我们应该能在一周内拿下马安
Ma'an should be ours within a week.
好极了
Well, excellent.
但愿真♥主♥又一次站在了我们这边
Hopefully, God is on our side once again.
好极了
Brilliant.
当然 这次行动的关键
The key to this, of course,
是要让哈里尔和他所领导的血红手也参与其中
is getting Khalil and his Red Hand brigade onboard.
他们已经在马安内部 让他们趁沙尘暴
They're already in Ma'an, and they're the logical choice
去摧毁防空炮最合适不过
to take out the antiaircraft guns during the storm.
所以如果您能把他的号♥码告诉我
So if you just share his number with me,
我会给他打电♥话♥
I'll give him a call.
把他的号♥码告诉你
Share his number?
-有什么问题吗 总统先生 -有
- Is something wrong, Mr. President? - Yes.
最近 每当我把计划交与他人时
Lately, when I leave planning to others,
事情都会出差错
things go badly.
我会亲自和哈里尔谈
I and only I will speak to Khalil.
别这么不开心
Don't look so sad.
如果是真♥主♥的旨意 事情会照计划进行的
If it's God's will, it will happen.
感谢真♥主♥
Praise to God
昨天你没伤得太严重
that you did not get hurt too badly yesterday.
你的很多战友都牺牲了
So many of your comrades lost their lives.
你肯定感觉受到了庇佑
You must feel blessed.
是的
Yeah.
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表