剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
You don't have more time.
这个国家急需一场胜利
This country needs a victory now.
我觉得你说的是你的丈夫
I think you mean your husband.
我的丈夫就代表这个国家
My husband is this country.
如果他倒下了 这个国家也完了
If he fails, it fails.
我告诉你 我很了解他
I'm telling you, I know him.
你必须马上行动
You need to act now.
总统和我...
The president and I will...
总统现在正忙着处理家事
The president is dealing with family matters.
你听命于我
I'm telling you.
你听命于我
I'm telling you.
我有个朋友 哈里马
So, I have a friend, Halima,
他在马安坐牢
who was imprisoned in ma'an
因为她公开反对哈里发军
for speaking out against the Caliphate.
她说有股正在成长的反抗者
She says that there's a growing insurgency
叫血红手
called the Red Hand.
他们做了很多很厉害的事
They're doing amazing things.
他们有个领导 叫哈里尔
And they have a leader, Khalil,
-他不怕 -你跟我说这个做什么
- who isn't afraid to... - Why are you telling me this?
亚瑟跟我说了你的提议
Yaser told me what you offered.
他们需要钱
They need money.
不 我知道 我知道
No. I-I know. I know. I know
这也没法救你的朋友
It wouldn't save your friend,
但可以惩罚那些伤害他的人
but it would punish the people who did this to him.
我不是政客 好吗
I'm not a political person, all right?
我有充足的理由
I have a pretty good reason
憎恨这国家的任何一派
to hate every side in this country.
而且 我也没有投资打算
And, anyways, I'm not looking to invest my money.
来这里只是私事
This was just personal.
所以很抱歉 我得走了
So I'm sorry, but I-I got to go.
斯尼是我的表亲
Hosni was a cousin.
对我来说 阻止这些人
It's personal for me, too.
就是我的私事
Stopping these people.
4点30
4:30.
别再问了
Don't ask again.
萨米拉
Samira?
又怎么了
What?
我们为什么就不能互相帮助呢
Why can't we help each other?
我们都困在这儿了 对吧
We're both stuck, right?
也许听着疯狂 但我们想要的其实一样
Which is crazy, because we want the same thing.
我们想要同一个国家
We both want the same country.
你帮不到我
You can't help me!
你为什么都不能试试呢
Why don't you try?
因为他也是阿尔·法耶德家人
Because he's still an Al Fayeed.
如果你取得胜利
And if you win this war,
无论你有多崇高的目标
whatever noble intentions you might have,
也就意味着你哥哥也赢了
your brother wins, too.
输的就是我
And I lose.
事情要复杂得多
It's more complicated.
不复杂
No.
我们是敌人
We're enemies now.
而且 无论如何
And, anyway,
现在也太迟了
it's too late.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
我说过 我不会被俘
I told you,I won't be captured.
你要么杀了我 要么让我走
You can kill me or let me go.
站住 不 巴萨姆 别犯傻
Stand up. No, Bassam, don't be stupid.
别逼我杀你
Don't give me a reason to kill you.
我不想杀你
I don't want to do that.
-听着 躲在我身后 -我不能让你走
- Listen to me, stay behind me. - I can't let you leave.
-这能给你指明道路 -巴萨姆
- This will show you where to go. - Bassam!
是你自己说的 太迟了
You said it yourself, it's too late.
-开始走 走 -别挑战我的极限
- Start walking. Start walking. - No. Don't test me.
我已经不是你最好朋友的小女儿了
I'm not Your best friend's little girl anymore.
拜托 我警告你 停
Please! I'm warning you! Stop!
我提醒过你的 我会杀了她
I warned you. I'll kill her.
我...
I...
天...天呐
Oh, my... Oh, my god.
天呐
Oh, my god.
天呐
Oh, my god.
天呐
Oh, my god.
天呐 天呐 我来帮你
Oh, my god. Oh, my god. Let me help you.
让我帮你
Let me help you.
我...我来帮你
let me... Let me help you.
我们得带上她
We have to take her with us.
找个...窗帘 床单
Find a, uh... a-a curtain or a sheet
随便什么能包扎的东西 快
or something I can wrap her with. Hurry!
你不能带上她
You can't take her with us.
还有不到20分钟就天亮了
It'll be light in 20 minutes.
你不能带一个快死的女人走在马安大街上
You can't carry A dying woman through the streets of Ma'an,
街上有哈里发士兵
with caliphate soldiers...
我会想办法
I'll figure it out.
-什么办法 -我会想
- How? - I'll figure it out!
来
Come on.
你有血给她输吗
And do you have blood to replace hers?
有抗生素 有干净的针和线吗
Or antibiotics or clean needles and thread?
你真能救她吗
Can you actually save her?
还是说你只是想救你自己
Or are you trying to save yourself?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我没法救你
I can't fix this.
我不能留下
I can't stay.
但我也不会这么离开
But I'm not gonna leave like this.
听我说
Listen to me,
萨米拉
Samira,
你父亲很爱你
Your father loves you so much.
他非常爱你
He loves you so much.
我会把这个地方
I'm gonna make this
变成你在12岁时
the place you and your friend dreamed of
跟朋友一起梦想的地方
when you were 12.
我保证
I promise you.
我保证
I promise you.
为之后的姑娘 不再是为你了
For other girls, not for you.
不会有痛苦了
No more pain.
不会有痛苦了 不会有痛苦了
No more pain. No more pain.
巴萨姆
Bassam?
巴萨姆
Bassam.
我们得走了
We have to go.
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表