剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
你和你的爸爸 现在有共同的经历
That you and your dad-- you have this piece of you now
我永远都不会真正了解
that I'll never really know, and...
我想
...my guess is,
可能比起那些我为你做的
maybe more than anything
或者和你分享的事
I ever did for you or shared with you,
反而是这次经历才真正铸就了你
that's the piece that's gonna make you who you are.
是你铸就了我
You made me who I am.
所以我才会去
That's why I went.
你不用停下
Uh, you don't have to stop.
不 没事
No, no, it's okay.
我...
I'm, uh...
我从没见你做过祷告
I've... never seen you pray.
这让你心烦吗
Does it bother you?
不
No.
实际上...
Actually...
你不在的时候
I started doing to church
我开始去教堂了
when you were gone.
真的吗
Really?
很漂亮
Those are beautiful.
很像念珠
Like rosaries.
看来我们的差别并不大 对吗
Guess we're not so different, right?
巴里 我好想你
Barry, I missed you so much.
但 当我...
But still, when I...
当我听到你会回来的消息时
When I heard you were coming back,
我却害怕起来
I got so scared.
我明白
I get it.
我想我们得
Well, I guess we'll just have to
重新认识彼此
get to know each other all over.
重头开始
From scratch.
我想约你出去
I'll take you out on dates.
你好
Hello.
我叫巴萨姆
My name is Bassam.
你好 巴萨姆
Hello, Bassam.
说到这个 埃克斯利
Speaking of Bassam, Exley
来见我了
came to see me.
看起来美国和阿盟要...
Apparently, the Americans and the Arab League are...
我知道 我听说了
I know, I know. I've heard.
我...
And I'm, um...
我不会再进行政♥变♥了
I'm not up for any more coups d'état.
总统不应该由总统的弟弟
The President should not be replaced
来替代
by the President's brother.
无论如何
Anyway,
今晚 我只想我们的事
tonight, I just want to think about us.
我也是
Me, too.
我们可以叫客房♥服务
Uh, we could call room service.
假装这是我们第一次约会
Act like this is our first date.
你第一次约会...
Any chance you might...
可能和我睡吗
Sleep with me on the first date?
我们吵架之后就没怎么说过话了
We've barely talked since our fight.
都已经五天了
It's been five days.
是你在躲我
You're the one who's been avoiding me.
我知道
I know.
我想等到除了"抱歉"我还能再说点别的时
I wanted to be able to say something more than just,
再开口
"I'm sorry."
我考虑留在这里
I'm thinking about staying here.
留在阿布丁
In Abuddin.
因为你母亲想让你留下吗
Because your mother wants you to?
和她没关系
It has nothing to do with her.
我留下是因为
I'm staying here because
我希望自己将来能在阿布丁
I want to make the case of me playing a role
有所作为
in the future of Abuddin.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
还不能说
I can't say yet.
假如我做到了
If I did--
假如我成功了
I mean, if I succeeded...
你愿意和我携手吗
Would you do it with me?
我不给你压力
I won't press you.
我知道你会做出正确的决定
I know you'll make the right choice.
为你自己
For you.
"此逮捕令根据《罗马规约》
"Warrant of arrest under Article 25
"第25条做出
"of the Rome Statute,
"共涉五项反♥人♥类♥罪
"five counts of crimes against humanity:
"谋杀罪 第7条
"Murder, Article 7;
"蓄意谋划针对平民的
"intentionally directing attacks against
攻击"
a civilian population."
我为阿布丁做了那么多
After all I've done for Abuddin,
你们来我的国家 一边吃我的东西
you come to my home, eat my food,
一边指控我是战犯
accuse me of being a war criminal.
我们代表着其他阿♥拉♥伯国家的
We're speaking on behalf of the member states
共同心声
of the Arab League.
我们击退了哈里发军队
We've defeated the Caliphate,
你们就这么感谢我吗
and this is my thanks?
总统先生 国♥际♥法♥院♥的调查
Mr. President, the ICC's investigation
已经威胁到阿布丁的成员国资格
has made Abuddin's membership problematic.
国♥际♥法♥院♥没理由起诉
The ICC has no case.
我没有做错任何事
I've done nothing wrong.
我做的事都是为了拯救自己的国家
And everything I've done was to save my country.
我们有了新的证词
New testimony has surfaced.
谁给的证词
Testimony from who?
告诉我 阿♥拉♥伯国家的代表
Tell me, Mr. Arab League.
谁的证词
Whose testimony?
现在我们只能告诉你有可靠的证人
All we can say at this point is that a reliable source
愿意站出来
is willing to step forward.
马哈茂德 你知道这事吗
Mahmoud, do you know anything about this?
不 这是我第一次听说
No. This is the first I'm hearing.
总统先生 我们也不指望您
Mr. President, we don't expect you to accept
立刻就接受所有建议
all our recommendations all at once.
我们希望您能慢慢考虑一下
It's a process we hope you'll consider.
或许您需要点时间来看这些文件
Perhaps you should take some time to review the document.
奥斯曼上校会送你出去
Colonel Al-Ghazi will show you out.
先生们 请
Uh, gentlemen, please.
我一点都等不及了
I couldn't wait another minute.
你还活着
You're alive.
哈里尔
Khalil.
拜托
Come on.
我可是屈尊来找你
I came to you.
哪有总统这么做过
Since when does a president do that?
见到你 我是多么开心啊
Why aren't you as happy to see my face
你怎么没反应呢
as I am to see yours?
我已经赦免你了
I gave you a full pardon.
因为你 我们的母亲死了 贾马尔
Our mother is dead, Jamal. Because of you.
那是意外
It was an accident.
我再也见不到她了
I'm never gonna see her again.
这我要怎么原谅你
How can I forgive you for that?
你必须原谅我
You have to forgive me.
拜托 我求你 原谅我
Please, I ask you, forgive me.
我们是兄弟啊
We're brothers.
没有你我都迷失了
I was lost without you.
是你把我抛开
You had me.
是你把我抛开
You had me.
我之前想帮你 可你不肯听我的
I tried to help you and you wouldn't listen.
我愿意给所有人道歉
I'm-I'm ready to apologize to everyone.
给莫莉
To Molly.
拉米
Rami.
给所有我伤害过的人
To all the people I've hurt.
你这辈子全用来道歉都不够
I don't think there's enough time in one life for that.
那现在就从你开始
I will start today with you.
我们共享所有东西
You can have everything I have.
如果你愿意 我们可以做搭档
We can be partners, if you like.
有平等的发言权 头衔随你选
Equal say, with whichever title you choose.
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表