剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
did Sammy sign up for the S.A.T.?
很快就要考试了 对吗
It's coming up soon, right?
是的 我在努力做 珍娜也在帮忙
Yeah, I'm on it. Jenna's on it.
好
Okay.
我的业务 合作合同
My practice, uh, the partnership
都在我办公室的保险柜里
agreement's in the safe in my office.
洛林知道密♥码♥
Lorraine's got the combination.
所有法律上面的问题
And for all of the legal side,
你可以去找瑞秋·威尔逊
you got to talk to Rachel Wilson.
-她是...-我知道 我知道
- She's... - I know. I know.
我列了清单
I made a list.
所有的事情我都会处理好的
I'm gonna take care of everything.
好吗
Okay?
我有太多的话要和你说
I feel like there's so much I want to tell you
却不知道从何说起
I don't know where to start.
你能不能就...
Could you just...
跟我说...你原谅我了
tell me that... you forgive me?
或者你明白我为什么要做这些
Or that you understand why I did what I did.
这里所有的人都在说谎 而你除外
Everybody lies in this place but you.
你说贾马尔会做的事 他全都做了
Everything you said Jamal would do, he's done.
禁止自♥由♥演讲 反对...
Outlawed free speech, the opposition...
可是 巴里
But, Barry...
你激励了人♥民♥
you've inspired the people.
释放巴萨姆
Free Bassam.
解放阿布丁
Free Abbudin.
你成为了一个标志
You've become a symbol.
所以 发生的那些事
So, what happened,
你所做的一切...
what you did...
...你的人生影响过一些人
...your life will have mattered.
你的死不会是徒劳
Your death won't have been in vain.
抱歉我把家庭搞得一团糟
I'm sorry I made a mess of us.
不
No.
不
No.
时间到
It's time.
不
No.
你说给我五分钟的
You said five minutes.
你说五分钟的 求求你 求求你
You said five minutes, please. Please.
-已经五分钟了 -不
- Been five minutes. - No.
不 不 求求你 求求你
No, no. Please. Please.
求求你 不
Please, no.
我爱你
I love you.
听到了吗 我爱你
You hear me? I love you.
我也爱你 我爱...
I love you. I love...
好 等等
Okay. Hold on.
我爱你
I love you.
莫莉
Molly?
今晚将会是一个空前盛大的夜晚
Tonight's going to be a greater night
是你父亲都不曾经历过的
than your father ever had.
我们将吸引全世界的目光
The world is going to take notice of us.
他在哪里
Where is he?
现在不行
Oh, not now.
阿米拉 拜托 别这样
Amira, please, don't do this.
你和他一样该死
You're as much to blame as he is.
你杀了你的亲弟弟
You murdered your brother.
你刚刚杀了他
You just killed him.
你还瞒着我
You didn't tell me.
我的儿子
My son...
他想要窃取你另一个儿子的国家
Who tried to steal the place of your other son.
而你居然在当晚就大肆欢庆
And you celebrate the same night!
只有怪物才能做出这种事
Only a monster would do that.
显然 你没有看出来
Apparently, you have trouble figuring out
谁才是真的怪物
who the real monster is.
请把她带走
Please take her out of here.
阿米拉
Amira.
凶手
Murderer.
你这个凶手
You murderer.
大使先生
Mr. Ambassador.
女士
Madam.
欢迎来到阿布丁
Welcome to Abbudin.
我们非常期待您们的到来
We've been looking forward to your visit.
范-纳依斯机场[洛杉矶]
媒体都堵在门口
Media's swarming the gate.
我们和你的家人在停机坪那里汇合
We're gonna meet your family on the tarmac.
你需要点时间吗
Need a minute?
我只想见到我的孩子
I just need to see my kids.
他让我告诉你们
He told me to tell you
他很爱你们
how much he loves you both.
塔♥利♥班♥组织声称为本次袭击负责
The Taliban claimed the responsibility for the
本次袭击在白沙瓦城外杀死了
attack that killed 17 mourners
送葬队伍里的17名送葬者
in a funeral procession outside Peshawar.
今晨 在阿布丁
Earlier this morning in Abbudin,
政♥府♥宣布
the government announced
巴萨姆·阿尔·法耶德已被处决
that Bassam Al Fayeed has been executed.
这名美国公民于上月被定罪
The American citizen was convicted last month
称其煽动了一次失败的政♥变♥企图推♥翻♥他的兄长
for inciting a failed coup against his brother,
总统贾马尔·阿尔·法耶德
President Jamal Al Fayeed.
你必须清醒了
You have to wake up.
无论你还在做着什么梦
Wake up from whatever dream you're in.
这里已经没有希望了
There's no hope here anymore,
只有骚乱和暴♥政♥
only chaos or tyranny.
-父亲... -你什么都不用说
- Father... - You don't have to say anything.
用得上的时候就用吧
Just use it whenever you want.
我知道这不是我们所希望拥有的家
I know it's not the home we hoped for,
但也足以容身了
but it can be home enough.
也许你该和他一起走
Maybe you should go with him.
别说了
Don't.
萨米拉
Samira.
也许你父亲是对的
Maybe your father is right.
也许我们根本没有任何胜算
Maybe there isn't any winning anymore.
我不想眼睁睁看着你去死
I'm not going to watch you die.
我不会的
I'm not going to.
听着 这就是我的家
Listen, this is my home.
你就是我的家
You are my home.
我不会逃跑
I won't run away.
我们必须保持信念
We need to keep faith.
我们会找到机会的
We'll find an opening.
贾马尔总会犯错
Jamal will make a mistake.
我们还会活很久
We're going to live a long life.
还要多久 阿里夫
How long will this take, Arif?
快了
Not long.
走吧
Go.
贾马尔
Jamal.
你没死 巴萨姆
You're not dead, Bassam.
至少现在还活着
At least not yet.
什么...
Wha...?
阿里夫给你打了镇静剂
Arif sedated you,
和另一个国之敌人掉包了
switched you with another enemy of the state
那人也触犯了死刑
who had an appointment with the gallows.
你为什么不绞死我
Why didn't you just let me hang?
我本来能原谅你想杀我的 巴萨姆
I could have forgiven you for killing me, Bassam.
真的 本来可以
Really, I could have.
但逼我杀了你
But making me kill you,
我就永远不会原谅你
that I could have never forgiven you for.
我不想亲手杀了你
Your blood won't be on my hands.
你在这片土地上背叛了我 背叛了你的亲哥哥
This land you betrayed me for, your own brother,
现在我将它给你
I give it to you.
全都给你
All of it.
让你所深爱的这片土地...
Let the land you claim to love so much...
好好照顾你吧
take care of you.
贾马尔
Jamal.
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表