剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
《暴君》前情提要
Previously on the Tyrant.
塔奥吉扎的男丁
the sons of Tal Jiza
都要成为哈里发军队的士兵
will become soldiers in the army of the Caliphate.
该死
Oh, shit.
请你帮我照顾我的儿子们
Please look after my sons.
我不能参加哈里发国的军队 我得离开
I'm not going with the Caliphate; I have to leave.
逃离你的家人
You ran away from your family.
现在我请你帮个忙 你也要逃避我
Now I ask you a favor, you run away from me.
你想要她就要吧
If you want her, take her.
不行
No.
-带走 -不要
- Bring her. - No.
不要
No!
这是拉米·萨伊德
Meet Rami Said.
拉米 这是我妻子莱拉
Rami, this is my wife, Leila.
你们怎么认识的
How do you two know each other?
他是你儿子
He's your son.
如果你肯留下
If you stay,
我可以让你成为
I'll make you
在军队很有权力的人
a very powerful man in the army.
我现在也必须离开 但感谢你的邀请
I need to leave now, but thank you for the offer.
但阿尔·法耶德基金的
The legal team
法律团队代表对遗嘱继承提出异议
representing the Al Fayeed trust is contesting the will.
你得出庭
You need to appear in court,
去阿布丁出庭
in abuddin.
这些人已经来摧毁我的国家了
These men have come to destroy my country.
我不能再逃了
I can't keep running anymore. But what will you do?
去做真♥主♥让我做的任何事
Whatever god's will allows me to do.
经过三天激烈的斗争
After three days of intense fighting
头条新闻 马安被哈里发军队占领
随着军事基地被占领
and with its military base overrun,
阿布丁的城市马安
sources are today confirming
已经被哈里发军队占领
that the Abuddinian city of Ma'an
此条消息于今日确认
has fallen to the Caliphate.
被派去保护马安油田的
Government troops protecting
头条新闻 马安被哈里发军队占领
政♥府♥军队
the Ma'an oil field
没能阻止激进组织前进的步伐
were unable to stop the advance of the radical group
据说百分之九十的城市已经...
Now said to control over 90% of the city while...
头条新闻 马安被哈里发军队占领
这支部队的新领袖是自称为阿布丁酋长的
And its new leader, self-proclaimed emir of Abuddin,
伊哈卜·拉希德
Ihab Rashid.
两架喷气战斗机
Two fighter jets,
三架攻击直升机和一架运输机
three attack choppers and a cargo transporter
被敌方高空炮击毁或击落
destroyed or disabled by their anti-aircraft.
再加上他们从军事基地抢走的
With what was seized at the base,
差不多相当于我们空军力量的三分之一
it amounts to roughly a third of our air force.
损失报告书
你吃过饭了吗
Did you have anything to eat?
我让厨房♥给你做点吃的
I can have the kitchen prepare something for you.
我不想吃
I don't want anything.
那你该去休息一下
Then you should at least get some rest.
拉德万医生可以给你开点药
Dr. Radwan can prescribe you something.
够了 莱拉
Stop haranguing me, Leila.
你看到发生的事了 我要处理这些事
You see what's happening, what I'm dealing with.
我要见天朝的大使
I'm meeting with the Chinese.
吃饭 睡觉是我现在最不关心的事
Food and sleep are the least of my concerns.
那你起码去洗个澡
Then you should at least consider a shower
换身干净衣服
and some fresh clothes.
不 不
No! No!
你的人在哪儿
Where are your people?
没有其他人
There's no one else.
我们知道你们巴努·扎赫拉部落
We know your Banu Zahra clan
仍然在给我们找麻烦
is still giving us trouble,
所以我再问你一次
so I'll ask you again.
他们藏在哪儿
Where are they hiding?
不
No.
我的人已经都被你抓住了
You have all my people.
其余人都已经跟真♥主♥在一起了
The rest are with Allah.
开心点吧
Cheer up.
等明天我们绞死你以后
You'll be reunited with them tomorrow
你就能跟他们团聚了
when we hang you.
那之前乌塔尔有足够的时间
That's more than enough time
问出真♥相♥来
for Uthal to get the truth.
阿布奥马尔
Abu Omar.
你去了好几天
You have been gone for days.
告诉我你有所发现
Tell me you have something.
我们发现了费塞尔
We found Faisel.
他和他的人都死了
He and his man are dead.
那个绑♥架♥了费塞尔妻子的哈里尔
That Khalil who kidnapped Faisel's wife,
是他杀了他们吗
He did this?
应该是
We think so.
-还发现了其他事 -什么事
- Something else. - Uh-huh?
费塞尔的手被砍了下来
Faisel's hand was cut off,
但尸体边上没找到
But it's not with the bodies.
你们都被那些跟阿尔·法耶德合作的
You have all been cheated for far too long
炼油厂经理们
from refinery managers
蒙骗太久了
who collaborated with the Al Fayeeds.
从现在起
From now on,
每赚一美元 工人们可以分得20美分
the workers will get 20 cents on the dollar.
这不会有用的 爸爸
This won't do any good, baba.
我总得跟他讲道理试试
I have to try to reason with him.
干得不错
Good work.
我带着全部的敬意
With utmost respect,
恳求你的慈悲
I appeal to your mercy
和你的正义感
and your sense of justice.
阿布奥马尔
Abu Omar
宣称我的妻子达莉亚
has claimed my wife, Daliyah,
归他所有了
as his own.
但从任何道理来讲 她都是我的人
She is, by all rights, still mine.
求你
Please...
收下这钱
Accept this money
以换她回来
in return for her.
也许对你来说并不多
It may not seem much to you,
但这已经是我在这世上全部的财产了
but this is all the money I have in the world.
如果有必要 我可以再去弄一些
I can get more, if that's what it takes.
请收下
Please take it.
请把我的达莉亚还给我
Please give me back my Daliyah.
你妻子跟我们一起很安全
Your wife is safe with us.
阿布奥马尔只是在对她进行再教育
Abu Omar is simply reeducating her
让她以更好的方式侍奉安♥拉♥
on how she can best serve Allah.
留着你的钱
So keep your money.
你还需要用这些钱来重建你的村庄
You're going to need it to rebuild your village,
重建你的家园 你留着
rebuild your home; keep it.
你已经带走了我的两个大儿子
You already have my two oldest sons,
穆尼尔和卡西姆
Munir and Kasim,
他们为你战斗 效忠于你
fighting for you, loyal to you.
可我最小的儿子 加尼
But my youngest, Ghani,
他还需要他的母亲
he still needs his mother.
父亲
Father.
你听到他说的了
You heard him.
你得走了
You have to go.
你妻子
Your wife,
她现在为更崇高使命做贡献了
She-she's serving a higher cause now.
卡西姆
Kasim,
你知道这不对
you know this is wrong.
走吧
Come on.
父亲 拜托你走吧 好吗
Father, please, just go, okay?
拜托
Please, just...
好吗 走吧
Okay? Just go.
你想要什么
What are you after?
钱吗 拿着
Money? Take it!
-我有的都在这儿了 -是我
- It's all I have! - It's me.
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表