剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
Kh-Khalil?
你怎么来...
What-what are you...?
有钥匙吗
Is there a key?
阿布身上有
With Abu, yes.
我...
I...
我真不敢相信你来了
I can't believe you're actually here.
你知道我一直在想什么吗
You know what I thought this whole time?
我一直就在想 "我不会看错他
I thought, "I can't be wrong about him,
"不可能的"
it's not possible."
我的直觉一向很准
I have excellent intuition.
我家人怎么样了
What happened to my family?
你得告诉我
You have to tell me.
等会儿跟你说
I'll tell you after.
我们先逃出去
We need to get out of here.
不行 就现在说
No. Now.
加尼...
Ghani...
加尼很好
Ghani's fine.
他在塔奥吉扎很安全
He's safe in Tal Jiza.
那阿莫斯呢
And Ahmos?
达莉亚 抱歉 我们得走了
Daliyah, I'm sorry. We have to go.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
回答我 巴库
Answer me, Bakru.
你怎么擅离职守
Why have you left your post?
阿布奥马尔叫我
Abu Omar told me
带她去见他
to bring her to him.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
转过身
Turn around.
巴库
Bakru.
我拿着枪呢 巴库
I have a weapon, Bakru.
别犯傻 转过身 面向我
Don't be stupid; turn around and face me.
你不是巴库 你是谁
You're not Bakru. Who are you?
谁也不是
No one.
放下枪 让我们走
Put the gun down, let us walk out of here
我不会伤害你的
and I won't hurt you.
太好笑了
Very funny.
我没你以为的这么好对付
I'm better at this than you think.
你好像...
You look...
摘下面巾
Show me your face.
快点
Now!
照我说的做
Do as I say!
什么
What?
我认识你 但是...
I know you, but...
不 不可能的
No, it's not, it's not possible.
巴萨姆·阿尔·法耶德
Bassam Al Fayeed.
什么
What?
我不...
I don't...
你不知道吗
You didn't know?
不知道
No.
我会把所有的事都告诉你的
I'll tell you everything.
说来话长
It's a long story.
你这里做什么 萨米拉
What are you doing here, Samira?
我最后还是回到了马安
So I ended up back in Ma'an.
简直是个天大的笑话
What a cosmic joke.
你死后发生了好多见鬼的事 你知道吗
Everything went to shit after you died, you know that?
把枪放到地上
Put it on the floor.
这么说
So...
你是来救她的
you came here to rescue her.
你爱上她了吗
Are you in love with her?
那你得排队了
You should get in line.
我已经结婚了
I'm married.
我是来夺回我的国家的
I came here to take my country back.
那你也得排队了
You should get in line.
现在要怎么样
So what now?
还有你一个人在这里干什么
What are you doing here by yourself, anyway?
我搞砸了你的计划是吧
Oh, I screwed up your plans, did I?
我不舒服
I wasn't feeling well.
所以在最后一刻请了假
I begged off tonight at the last minute.
你要杀了我们吗
Are you going to kill us?
不
No.
不
No, uh,
我要你们待在这
I'm going to keep you here
很快我丈夫和阿布奥马尔就回来了
until my husband and Abu Omar return in a few minutes.
恐怕不会很快
Longer than a few minutes.
你错过的可是一个盛大的会议和晚餐
It's a big meeting and dinner that you're missing.
不会有人在早上之前回来的
There's not going to be anyone back here till morning.
我打电♥话♥给他们 他们就会回来
They'll come back when I call them on the phone.
什么电♥话♥
What phone?
城里的电♥话♥线路已经都断了
There are no land lines left in the city
而且你也没有手♥机♥
and you don't have a cell phone anymore.
你加入了一个
You joined a movement that thinks
认为女人带着手♥机♥
a woman having a phone should be
-就该处以死刑的组织 -闭上你的嘴
- punishable by death. - You should shut up.
萨米拉 拜托
Samira, please.
跟我们走吧
Just... come with us.
你父亲以前还把你小时候的照片发给过我
Your father sent me baby pictures of you.
我们不该成为敌人的
We're not meant to be enemies.
明天如果有机会
Would you kill Ihab tomorrow,
你会杀了伊哈卜吗
if you had the chance?
这就是了
Okay, then.
谁能说清我们应该成为什么 哈里尔
Who's to say what we're meant to be, Khalil?
去那边坐在地上
Go sit over there on the floor.
你们俩都去
Both of you!
我们会等到他们回来的
We will wait until they come back.
我不能让事情变成那样的
I can't let that happen.
你知道的
Just so you know.
我是不会做人♥质♥的
I won't be a hostage.
你一动 我就开枪打她
I'll shoot her if you move.
灾难能让人从悲伤中转移注意力
Catastrophe helps take one's mind off tragedy.
来吧 想说什么尽管说吧
Come on. Spit it out.
我眼下的选择只有空袭
My only option today is an air attack.
但如果我行动太快 掌握的信息又太少
But if I move too quickly, with too little information,
很可能会误杀平民
I'm just as likely to hit civilians as the enemy.
全世界都在看着 拉米
The world is watching, Rami.
-我知道 -看着我们所有的人
- I know. - All of us.
尤其是我 他们都在看着
And me in particular. They're watching,
寻找线索 看我们能不能挺过这一劫
looking for clues to whether we are going to survive.
现在他们只看到我们失去了
Right now all they see is that we have lost control
对我们第二大城市的控制权
over our second largest city.
我需要你快点行动
I need you to pick up the pace.
所罗门
Solomon.
我要你把在马安上空
I need you to double the number
侦查飞行的次数加倍
of reconnaissance flights over Ma'an.
不 日夜不间断侦察
No. Day and night.
我知道
I know.
我愿意冒这个险
I'll take that risk.
您现在压力很大 父亲
You're under stress, Father.
我明白
I understand.
今天是可怕的一天
Today is a terrible day,
不适合做这种之后会后悔的决定
not a day to make decisions that you'll regret later.
这样吧 让我去...我只是去
You know what, let me just... I'm just gonna
看看他是不是回来了 确认他没事
go make sure he's back and that's he's okay.
别 别去打扰他
No, just leave him alone.
-不不不 让我... -别 别
- No, no, no, no, no. Just let me... - No. Hey, hey, hey.
他会感激你对他的信任的
He'll appreciate the confidence.
好吧
Okay.
好了
Okay.
好了
Okay.
我到了...
So, that's...
是
Yeah.
有点俗气
This is kind of a cliché.
真的吗
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表