剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
《暴君》前情提要
Previously, on Tyrant...
你强♥奸♥了我
You raped me,
然后为了捍卫我的名誉而杀了我父亲
and then you killed my father for defending my honor
而我永远不许把这些事告诉任何人
and I'll never say a word of any of it
也不许发表反对家族的言论 只为了这个
or speak against the family because of this.
我的孩子是排在艾哈迈德之后的顺位继承人
My baby is your heir after Ahmed.
这不就是我们的协议吗
That's the deal, isn't it?
我要任命你为能源发展部长
I am appointing you Minister of Energy Development.
我可不懂石油生意
I don't know anything about the oil business.
学学就会了
You will learn.
塞米 这位是詹姆斯·蒂蒙斯
Uh, Sammy, this is James Timmons.
他是律师 帮我处理你♥爸♥爸的遗产
He's an attorney. He's helping me with Dad's estate.
信托条款规定
The terms of the trust specify
这些钱只能由男性继承
that the money passes along the male line.
塞米尔继承了1亿美元
Samuel has inherited $100 million.
你还没说你叫什么
You didn't tell us your name.
哈里尔
Khalil.
如果政♥府♥发现
What if the government find out
我们私匿逃犯呢
that we are harboring a fugitive?
不会 因为在场的人一个字都不会说出去
They won't, because no one in this room will say anything.
阿莫斯是我丈夫
Ahmos is my husband.
这是我们的儿子加尼
This is our son, Ghani.
我是他的二妻
I'm his second wife.
昨天 就在马安 死了一千人
Yesterday in Ma'an, a thousand people dead.
阿尔·法耶德当然否认
Al Fayeed is denying it, of course,
还归罪于伊哈卜·拉希德
blaming Ihab Rashid,
但大家都知道真♥相♥
but everyone knows the truth.
-是贾马尔造成的 -因为伊哈卜
- Jamal Al Fayeed did this. - Because of Ihab.
因为我们这么愚蠢地支持你
Because we were foolish enough to support you.
结束了 收拾你的东西 走人吧
It's over, so pack your things and leave.
真♥主♥至大
Allahu Akbar.
真♥主♥至大
Allahu Akbar.
真♥主♥至大
Allahu Akbar.
你会在我们家待多久
How long will you stay with us?
我也不确定
I'm not sure.
你喜欢住在这里吗
You like living here?
喜欢
Yeah, I do.
那或许你该留下
So maybe you should stay.
加尼
Ghani?
我一直在奶棚等你
I've been waiting for you in the dairy shed.
你本该来帮我做酸奶的
You were supposed to help me make yogurt.
我在帮哈里尔呢
I'm helping Khalil.
加尼 求你了
Ghani, please.
加尼 拜托
Ghani, please.
我一直想跟你一起做酸奶呢
I've been looking forward to it.
去吧
Go on.
他最近在疏远他的母亲
He has been distancing himself lately from his mother,
我想是因为她要走了
I think because she's leaving.
达莉亚要走吗
Daliyah's leaving?
去德国
For Germany.
她被那边的一个项目选中了
She's been accepted at a program
能帮我们村引入太阳能发电项目
to bring solar power to our village.
我们这儿有足够的阳光 却很缺电
We have too much sunshine and not enough electricity.
哈里尔 来陪我坐坐
Khalil, sit with me.
哈里尔
Khalil...
来接达莉亚的人
The people coming for Daliyah,
是政♥府♥的人
they are from the government.
他们离开前 你得低调点
You should keep your head down until they leave.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这...这有点臭了
It's... it's stale.
真是令人惊叹
Amazing how quickly
我们这么快就学会像老鼠一样生活了
we've learned to live like rats.
这...这只是暂时的
It's, uh... it's not for long.
听着
Listen, uh...
我要你去酋长扎耶德家
I need you to go to the leather shop
开的皮革店
on El-Shaikh Zayed.
你要找一个叫萨利姆·塔菲克的人
I want you to ask for Salim Tawfeek.
把这个交给他
And give him this.
然后说什么
And say what?
"这是全阿布丁
"Here is a photo of the most wanted man
头号♥通缉犯的照片"吗
in the whole of Abuddin"?
萨利姆是我最近联♥系♥的一个造假贩
Salim is a forger I've been talking to.
你把这个交给他
You give this to him,
然后等他把我的证件做好
and you wait for him to finish with my documents.
等你拿到了
When you have...
我的签证和护照
...my visa and my passport in your hand,
就径直回来这里
you come straight back here.
不要停留 不要跟任何人交谈
You don't stop. You don't talk to anyone.
知道要怎么做了吗
Do you know what to do?
很简单
Easy.
很好
Good.
你母亲的事我深表遗憾
I'm so sorry about your mother.
她是个很棒的人
She was a wonderful woman.
哈西姆医生给了她最好的照料
Dr. El-Hashem gave her the best care.
你跟她的医生聊过了吗
You were talking to her doctor?
当然
Of course.
我努力尽快赶回来
I tried to make it back in time,
却还是晚了一天
but I was a day too late.
你是个好儿子
You were a wonderful son.
你是最棒的儿子
You were the best son.
她很为你骄傲
She was so proud of you.
在你再次离开之前
Before you leave again--
这件事我已经考虑很久了
and I've given this a great deal of thought--
我希望你去见你的父亲
I want you to meet your father.
我很幸运在成长过程中有你陪伴
I've been lucky to have you in my life.
但我已经习惯了没有他
But I've been fine without him.
他没有我也同样过得很好
And he's been fine without me.
那是因为他不知道有你这个儿子
Only because he didn't know you existed.
是时候让他知道他还有一个儿子了
It's time for him to learn he has another son.
看到没
See that?
那是宝宝的脊柱
That's the baby's spine.
这些是肋骨
Those are the ribs,
就是这里这些细小的骨头
those tiny little things there.
这个是宝宝的手
And that's the baby's hand.
那是心脏吗
Is that the heart?
心率很正常
Normal rhythm.
胎儿心率
Fetal heart rate:
每分钟158次
158 beats per minute.
你能看出孩子是男是女吗
Can you tell us the child's sex?
只要父母想看就行
If it's all right with the parents.
他们当然想看了
Of course it's all right with the parents.
是个男孩
It's a boy.
我们要有儿子啦
We're gonna have a son.
是儿子
A son.
母亲
Oh. Mother.
没想到您会来
What a surprise.
我希望你能理解
I'm sure you understand.
我 我需要一点时间
It's... it's going to take me
来调整一下
some... some time.
那您今天 是来原谅我还是来骂我的
So you came to forgive me or to berate me?
今天早上 我去见了一个老友的儿子
This morning, I went to see the son of a friend.
他毕业时
He won the Sword of Honor
赢得了桑赫斯特[英国著名军校]的荣誉剑
when he graduated from Sandhurst
现在他联♥合♥国♥维和部队
and now he's a commander,
任指挥官
on the United Nations Peacekeeping Force.
听起来是个非常优秀的年轻人
He sounds like a remarkable young man.
我去参加了他母亲的葬礼
I was at his mother's funeral.
好吧 我很遗憾
Okay. I'm very sorry.
怎么了
What?
他母亲是莎法·萨伊德
She was Safaa Said.
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表