剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
从这儿开始步行
We walk from here.
有多远
How far?
3到4英里吧
I'd say three or four miles.
你非得举着这把枪吗
Do we really still need the gun?
我不会伤害你
I'm not gonna hurt you.
是啊 人们心里想要对我做什么时
Yeah, people usually tell me that
嘴上都那么说
when they're about to do something to me.
美国哪里
Where in America?
你从哪儿...来
That you're... from?
帕萨迪纳
Pasadena.
你家在哪儿
Where's home for you?
好吧
All right.
芝加哥
Chicago.
迪尔菲尔德公园区
Deerfield Park.
从来没有家的感觉
Never really felt like home.
很多孩子对自己身处的环境
A lot of kids don't feel like they belong
都没有归属感
where they are...
他们又不是来自迪尔菲尔德公园的穆♥斯♥林♥
A lot of kids aren't Muslims from Deerfield Park.
没错 但很多来自迪尔菲尔德公园的穆♥斯♥林♥
Yeah, but there's plenty of Muslims from Deerfield Park
并没有投靠哈里发国
that don't run off and join the Caliphate.
是的 他们不承认真实的自己
Yeah, they deny who they are.
把美国当做家乡
And pretend like America's home.
但你不是
But not you, huh?
你家人如何 他们肯定很想你
What about your family? They must miss you...
够了 别说了
Enough, enough talking.
糟糕
Shit!
天啊
Oh, God!
没关系的
It's okay.
别紧张
It's okay.
我来看看
Let me see.
我是个医生 记得吧
I'm a doctor, remember?
但愿只是扭伤
Hopefully it's just a sprain,
不管怎样我都得包裹一下
but either way I'm gonna need to wrap it.
你先一步一步走
Well, if you can take baby steps,
希望能撑到贝多因
then hopefully we can get to the Bedouin
然后找一辆车或者骆驼
and they'll have a car or a camel.
否则
Otherwise,
我就得把你扛过边境了
I'm gonna have to carry you across the border.
你不会抛下我吗
You're not leaving me?
把手搭在我肩膀上
Put your hand across my shoulder.
来 你走阴凉的地方
Okay, let me get you in some shade.
你该来看看我们军队现在的规模 萨米拉
Oh, you should see the size of our army now, Samira.
真的很震撼
This is an amazing thing to see.
你说得对 就是这样
You were right, you were right. This is the way.
我们就要这样搞垮阿尔·法耶德家族
This is how we will take down these Al Fayeeds.
就要这样夺回我们的国家
This is how we will take back our country.
就是这样 萨米拉
This is the way, Samira.
那么...不久之后在马安见 好吧
So... I'll see you soon in Ma'an, yes?
好好照顾你的兄弟
Keep an eye on your brother.
我就靠你了
I'm depending on you.
好好照顾你的兄弟
Keep an eye on your brother.
我就靠你了
I'm depending on you.
你肯定以你哥哥们为豪
You must be proud of your big brothers.
你是该
You should be.
他们将参与一件伟大的事
They are going to be part of something very great.
英勇的事
Something heroic.
我打赌你也很想加入吧
I'd bet you'd like to be a part of it, huh?
我可以教你怎么用刀
I could teach you the craft of the knife.
你能拿着它吗
Would you like to hold it?
加尼 不要
Ghani... no.
你想要她就带走吧
If you want her, take her.
我看见你刚饶她一命时那种眼神
I saw the way you looked at her when you spared her life.
你现在也是这种眼神
I see the way you look at her now.
不行
No.
他们想要炸毁主干道
They're trying to take out the main road.
去找掩护 我手下知道怎么做
Take cover. My men know what to do.
路都被导弹炸毁了吗
Did the missiles damage the road?
我们还是可以穿过去
Not enough to keep us from passing.
让她加入我们
Invite her to join us.
不要
No.
求求你了 不要
I beg of you, no, no.
不要 加尼
No! Ghani!
-妈妈 -加尼
- Ommah! - Ghani!
妈妈
Ommah!
什么样的穆♥斯♥林♥会抢走别人的妻子
What kind of Muslim steals a wife from her husband?
抢走孩子的母亲
A mother from her child?
你们已经带走我的两个儿子了
You have already taken two of my sons.
-加尼 加尼 -妈妈
- Ghani! Ghani! - Ommah!
在接下来的几小时或几天时间里
Over the next few hours and days,
-妈 -所谓哈里发军队
- Mom? - You will hear propaganda
会发布他们的政策宣传
from the so-called Army of the Caliphate.
哈利发国武装进入阿布丁
那些都是谎话 旨在引起恐慌
These are lies meant to provoke fear.
我们的军队已经开始部署
Our forces have already begun deploying
马安的军事基地 一旦遭到攻击
from our base in Ma'an to defend that city,
我们会保卫马安
should it come under attack.
我们受到攻击了
We're under attack?
马安在...
Ma'an is...
阿布丁另一边 坐飞机都要几小时
across the country, a couple hours by air.
天啊
Jesus.
我们得去酒店
We'll go to the hotel.
我可以联♥系♥国♥务♥院♥
I can call the state department
看看怎么回事
and find out what's going on.
我们目前还算安全
We're okay for now.
蒂蒙斯 能帮忙找一辆车吗
Timmons, do you mind finding us a car?
我只想联♥系♥上爱玛
I just want to call Emma,
确保她没有抓狂
make sure she's not freaking out.
-好 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you.
阿卜杜勒 我是塞米
Uh, Abdul, it's Sammy.
你肯定不敢相信
Um, you're not gonna believe it,
但我刚到阿布丁
but I just landed in Abuddin.
我看到了马安发生的事
Saw what was happening in Ma'an.
给我打个电♥话♥ 让我知道你没事
Just give me a call, make sure you're okay.
给谁留言呢
Who was that?
一个正在马安找工作的朋友
A friend who's looking for work in Ma'an.
想确认他没事
Making sure he's all right.
我都不知道你还和阿布丁的人保持联♥系♥
I didn't know you kept up with anyone from Abuddin.
只有这个老相识
Just this one guy from-from before.
什么样的朋友
A friend as in...
一个令我担心的朋友
A friend as in I'm just worried about him.
好吧
All right.
那个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥伊哈卜·拉希德
That the terrorist, Ihab Rashid,
已经与那些外国人
has joined forces
一起加入了武装军
with these foreigners tells you
他还向你们声称
how desperate he is to lay claim
他被理应统治的人♥民♥反对
to a country whose people have rejected him.
但请放心
But be assured,
我们的军队会竭尽全力
these foreign invaders will be destroyed
消灭这些外国侵略者
by the full might of our military forces.
尽管我们仍在为和平的阿布丁奋斗
Although we continue to strive for a peaceful Abuddin,
但我们会动用一切必须力量
we are unafraid to use whatever force is necessary
维护阿布丁的团结
to keep Abuddin united.
我们保家卫国的决心
Our resolve to defend our country
与对上帝的信仰一样不可动摇
is as unshakable as our faith in God.
谢谢
Thank you.
你让我交给
The plans you asked me
天朝大使的计划书
to give the Chinese ambassador
从马安疏散中国人的
to evacuate their nationals from Ma'an.
但不会走到那一步的
But it won't come to that.
我也曾认为不会走到今天这一步
I didn't think it would come to this.
我向你保证 一定会阻止他们的
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表