剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
你觉得这是明智的吗
to lecture him about whose sun it is?
石油是谁的
Whose oil it is?
人♥民♥恨你
People hate you.
他们甚至都不认识你
They don't even know you,
然而他们却恨你
and they hate you.
为什么
Why?
因为你是我儿子
Because you are my son.
因为我给你的东西
Because you've been given everything
他们都没法得到
they have been denied.
他们眼里你就是个肥胖懒惰的蠢货
They think you are a fat, lazy slob.
你为什么要这么努力地证明他们的看法呢
Why would you work so hard to prove them right?
你要是不想干
If you don't want the job,
开口就是
just tell me.
两样你都可以放弃
Either job.
做能源发展部长
Minister of Energy Development
或是做我儿子
or my son.
我都要做
I want both.
那就好
Good.
因为他们也恨我
'Cause they hate me, too.
我们父子同心 就一定能证明他们错了
Together, we can prove them wrong.
暴君
第二季第二集
你问我我这一生最得意的时刻是什么
If you ask me, the greatest moment of my life?
我会告诉你就是那一刻
I tell you it was that moment.
按下按钮的一刻
When you push the button.
那一团热浪
There is all this... heat.
还有闪光 和惨叫
Light and screaming.
而就在那一刻 你会想着
And while that is happening, you're thinking...
"我还活着
"I'm still alive.
"我还活着"
I'm still alive."
太美妙了
And it's amazing.
那时你就知道 你做了件好事
And you know you have done something good.
你就知道 你捍卫了正义
You know you've done something just.
马利克
Malik?
你得明白 这次...
Understand this is...
这次和上次不一样
this is different.
如果我们
If we...
如果我们执行计划
If we go through with this,
这是把枪
this is a gun.
不是炸♥弹♥
It's not a bomb.
你可能... 听着
You might... Hey!
你可能逃不出来
You might not get away.
我很聪明
I'm very clever.
我很专注
Very determined.
就算我没能脱身
And if I don't get away,
只要我杀死了目标
but I get my target...
我还是会想着
I will still think,
"太好了
"This is amazing.
"我做了件好事
I've done something good.
"我捍卫了正义"
I've done something just."
你会看到我面露微笑
And you will see me smile.
你在外面干什么呢
What are you doing out here?
里面需要你帮忙
We need you inside.
跟他们说我拉屎呢
Tell them I'm taking a shit.
我还不如说你就是坨屎
I'm telling them you are a shit.
说话放尊重点
Hey, watch your mouth!
你知道这两位是什么人吗
You know who these people are?!
我一点都不知道
I have no idea.
换了我是你
And I wouldn't be gloating
也不会因为和他们混在一起洋洋得意
about being with them if I were you.
再过三天
Three days from now,
她就不是这个口气了
she'll be singing a different tune.
骆驼脚印
Camel tracks.
不对不对 您没听明白
No, no. You're not hearing me.
我们离开那里的时候
When we left the country,
国♥务♥院♥的库珀先生
Mr. Cooper from the State Department
保证过你们和他们部门会尽全力
assured me that your office and his office would do anything
确保我丈夫的遗体
in their power to ensure that my husband's body
能归还给我
was returned to me.
他还说我今天早上
He said when I woke up this morning,
就能收到一封来自
there would be something in my e-mail
众议员办公室的邮件 这会儿都下午了
from the Congressman's office. Well, it's afternoon.
我什么邮件都没收到
There's nothing in my e-mail.
我明白众议员先生在尽一切努力
I appreciate that the Congressman is doing his best.
是 是的
Ye... yes.
我明白眼下我们和阿布丁
I realize we have no diplomatic relations
没有正式的外交关系 但是...
with Abbudin at the moment, but...
谢谢您 不过麻烦您转告众议员先生
Thank you, but please tell the Congressman
我不需要他的同情
I don't need his sympathies.
我只需要他把我丈夫的遗体带回家
I just need him to bring my husband's body home.
那些人在屋子外面多久了
How long have those people been outside the house?
我起床的时候他们就在外面了
They've been out here since I was up.
珍娜小姨说我们应该叫警♥察♥
Aunt Jenna says we should call the police.
我现在可受不了那些闹剧
Uh, that's more drama than I can handle right now.
我肯定他们终归会走的
I'm sure they'll go away at some point.
所有人都想知道追悼会的时间
Everyone, uh, wants to know when the memorial is.
我不知道
I don't know.
我保证 我会去安排的
I promise you, I'll figure it out.
宝贝 我觉得我们需要出去
Baby... I think we just need to get out.
喝点美式咖啡
Get some American coffee.
说服自己我真的已经回家了
Convince myself I'm actually home.
我可能还要顺路去一下诊所
I might, um, stop by my practice,
确定那里还正常运营
make sure it's still there.
你想和我一起去吗
You want to come with me?
我不知道 我只是...
I don't know. I just...
我觉得我还没准备好出门见人
I-I don't think I can face people today.
确定吗
You sure?
确定
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我的钥匙在哪里
Where are my keys?
塞米好像把你的车开走了
I think Sammy took your car.
都没和我说一声吗
Without asking?
你可以开爸爸的车
You could take Dad's car.
借过 借过
Excuse me, excuse me.
借过 请别挡我
Please, please, get out of my way.
借过
Excuse me.
借过
Excuse me.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
老天
Oh, Jesus.
进来吧
Yeah, come in.
将军
Colonel?
就这些了吗
That's it?
据路政署说
According to the Highways Department,
有七个监控摄像头可以拍到那个十字路口
there are seven cameras covering that intersection.
您全都看到了
You've seen everything.
是啊
Right.
什么都看到了 就是看不到他的脸
Everything but his face.
那是什么
What's that?
地图
A map.
帮我们的年轻朋友
To help our young friend
熟悉场地
to find his way around.
给仪式提供移♥动♥厕所的公♥司♥
A friend of mine owns the company
是我一个朋友开的
that supplies the portable toilets.
我会把这个给他
I'm going to give this to him.
他会确保
And he's going to make sure
马利克能在那里找到它
it's in there for Malik.
取消开工仪式
Cancel the groundbreaking?!
是你让我确保不会发生任何差错的
You asked me what I would do to ensure nothing goes awry.
根据国家目前的局面
Given the state of the country,
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表