剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
-哈里尔 -咱们走
- Khalil? - Let's go.
走吧
Come on.
我在这城市里找了三天了
Been in the city for three days.
都快以为我永远找不到你了
I was starting to think I'd never find you.
可你已经离开了啊
But you ran away.
当时我觉得这不是我的战斗
I thought this wasn't my fight.
可我错了
But I was wrong.
我得找到反抗军
I have to find the resistance.
看来 终究还不是个懦夫啊
So, not a coward after all, then, huh?
但你也不是名战士 对吗 哈里尔
But you're not a soldier, either, Khalil, are you?
你到底是谁
Who are you?
你的真实身份
Really.
一个已经厌倦逃避的人
Someone who's tired of running from this place.
我这辈子有太多时间都在逃避
I spent too much of my life doing that.
我要去城东投奔我的表亲们
I'm joining my cousins in the east of the city,
巴努·扎赫拉部落
the Banu Zahra clan.
他们还在奋力抵抗
They're putting up the biggest fight.
我可以带你去找他们
I can take you to them.
阿莫斯 我保证会竭尽全力
Ahmos, I promise I'll do whatever I can here.
你回村子去吧
Go back to your village.
回到娜丝琳和加尼身边去
Go back to Nasrin and Ghani.
没找回加尼的妈妈 我怎么回去见他
How can I return to Ghani without his mother?
不
No.
没找回她 我绝不离开这里
I'm not leaving this city without her.
这只是一时受挫
This is a temporary setback.
我们的军队一定能收复马安 我向你保证
Our army can retake ma'an, I assure you.
就像当初我妻子受伤后 你向我保证
Like you assured me this man, Rashid,
这个叫拉希德的人会被抓住吗
would be caught after my wife was shot?
就像你保证
Like you assured me
他绝不会染指炼油厂
he would never reach the oil refinery
而他现在却控制着那里吗
he now controls?
他撑不了太久的
He won't be able to hold it,
只要你的国家能支援我们所需的武器就行
not if your country gives us the weapons we need,
你们也有义务要提供给我们
and which you are obligated to provide.
我们可没这个义务
We have no such obligation.
其实 你还真有 大使
Actually, you do, ambassador.
根据我们协议中的条款
Per the terms of our treaty,
天朝将给我们提供J-20战斗机
China would provide us J-20 fighter jets,
WZ-551装甲攻击车
WZ-551 armored assault vehicles...
我只想请你们提前交付一部分
All I'm asking is an advance.
那些条款明确标注为是为了帮你们保护国界
Those terms were defined as military support
抵御外敌入侵
to protect your borders
而提供的军事援助
against foreign threats.
我国政♥府♥是决不会卷入
My government refuses to be drawn
你国内战的
into your civil war.
这些入侵者就是外国人
These are foreign invaders.
我们也签了防务协议了
And we have a signed defense pact.
当且仅当你有效统治全国才会生效
Contingent upon you holding your country together.
也许拿毒气杀自己的国民
Maybe gassing your citizens
算不上统治全国的好方法
isn't the best way to go about this.
你还好意思
You dare to play
你一个木偶还跟我打人♥权♥牌吗
the human rights card with me, you puppet?
先去你自己的国家找找吧
Look to your own country for that.
今天到此为止
We are done here.
贾马尔
Jamal,
你赶紧追上他
you need to go after him.
你必须向他道歉
You must apologize to him.
贾马尔
Jamal.
贾马尔
Jamal,
你赶紧把他追回来
you need to go after them.
没有天朝的支持
Without the Chinese,
我们无力夺回马安
we don't have the men to retake Ma'an.
否则我们还得从北方防守哈里发军队的前线
Not without redeploying troops needed to stem the spread
抽调部队
of the Caliphate to the north.
你还指望他们替你擦屁♥股♥
You expect them to clean up this mess you've made?
我警告过你
I warned you
不要用毒气
not to use the gas.
你的自大把我们坑惨了
You're arrogance has doomed us.
没有石油 就没有盟约
No oil, no alliances.
这你可怨不到我头上 贾马尔
You don't get to lay this at my feet, Jamal.
别忘了你杀了我几十个高级幕僚
Not after murdering dozens of my senior staff.
现在你倒想知道为什么我们的军队
And now you demand to know why our troops
不能有效打击敌人了
are ill equipped to fight our enemies?
巴萨姆早就预料到了这一切
Bassam knew this was coming.
又来了
Again...
你又让你弟弟的话
You let your brother's words
干扰你的头脑了
fill your head.
如果你非要听死人说的话
If you insist on listening to dead men...
那就听你父亲的吧
listen to your father.
他知道必须要做什么
He knew what needed to be done.
我也知道
So do I.
叔叔
Uncle...
停下
Stop!
我宣布
You are relieved
解除你的职务 将军
of your command, general.
暴君 第二季第六集
你好
Yes?
哪位
Hello?
艾哈迈德 我是塞米
Ahmed, it-it's Sammy.
我现在...我在法♥院♥
I'm at, I'm at the courthouse.
我在...
I've been...
为了继承权的事
waiting to see the judge
等着见法官
about my inheritance.
跟我有什么关系
That has nothing to do with me.
你这么打给我要干什么
What are you doing, calling me like this?
我不能和你们联♥系♥的
I'm forbidden from having contact with any of you.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
我们没什么可说的
We have nothing to talk about.
我要挂了
I'm hanging up.
别 等等 是这样 我...
No, no, no, wait, wait, look, look, I'm...
我不是说那个事 我...
I'm not calling about that. I...
我想找到阿卜杜勒
I'm trying to find Abdul.
他在马安的不知什么地方
He's somewhere in Ma'an.
我联♥系♥不到他
I can't reach him.
我很担心他
I'm worried about him.
你能帮我找找他吗
Can you help me find him?
我们毕竟还是表兄弟
We're still cousins.
还是亲人 应该相互扶持的
We're family; we're supposed to be here for each other.
自从他离开阿斯玛
I haven't spoken
我就再没见过他了
with him since he left Asima.
但我知道有人可能见过他
But I know someone who may have.
等你那边完事了再联♥系♥我
Text me when you're finished.
联♥系♥上你的朋友阿卜杜勒了吗
Did you reach your friend, Abdul?
没有 我又留了条信息
Uh, left another message.
我知道你担心
I know you're worried,
但我确定他肯定及时离开马安了
but I'm sure he got out of Ma'an in time.
-好 -好消息
- Yeah. - Good news.
我们的案子排上今天的日程了
Our case made today's docket.
耗了这几天
Took a few days.
看来我们终于要上庭了
Looks like we're finally going in.
还有多久
Uh, how soon?
下一个就是我们
We're up next.
太好了
Great.
我一会儿去找你们
I'll catch up with you in a second.
不管待会儿法庭里是什么结果
Whatever happens in that courtroom,
我们都得认真想想
we need to give some serious thought
怎么离开这里了
to getting out of here
免得又被他们封锁机场堵在这里了
before they start closing the airports.
在塞米拿到继承权前
We're not going anywhere
我们哪儿也不去
until Sammy gets his inheritance.
这次我不会再被赶出去了
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表