剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
We will, actually.
医生终于允许我搭飞机了
The doctor finally cleared me to fly.
-好消息 -是的
- Good news. - Yeah, so...
我后天就要去伦敦了
I'm leaving for London the day after tomorrow.
也许等这一切结束之后
Maybe after this is all over--
哈里发的事了了 六个月后
the Caliphate business-- in six months,
我会去看你的
I'll look you up.
以前在桑赫斯特执勤时
I spent a lot of time in London on weekends
周末我经常待在伦敦
during my Sandhurst days.
我知道一些地方
I know places.
当然了
I'm sure you do.
我想找一些只属于我的地方
I'm going to try and find my own places that are just mine.
你为什么不找一个没有包袱的人
Why don't you find someone without baggage?
安定下来 组建家庭呢
Someone to settle down and start a family with.
这是一切的目的吗
Is that what this is about?
我一辈子以不同的名字生活在不同的地方
I've spent my life in places with different names for hell.
达尔富尔 布隆迪 马安
Darfur, Burundi, Ma'an.
你真的认为我想让我的孩子降生于世吗
You really think I want to bring a child into this world?
六个月后 如果你的门铃响起
Six months from now, if your doorbell rings
而你又没在等待任何人的话
and you're not expecting anybody,
如果是我 请别惊讶
don't be surprised if it's me.
是
Aye.
总统先生
Mr. President.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
等您
Waiting for you.
那你在基地的会议呢
Your meeting at the base.
-我延期了 -延期了 为什么
- I postponed it. - Postponed it? Why?
为了避免我们俩进一步的交流失误
To avoid any further miscommunication between us.
在我们部署前 我希望您能批准那项行动
I wanted you to sign off on the operation before we deploy.
如果您愿意 我们仍可以做出改变
We can still make changes if you like.
但我看到你的车队离开了宫殿
But I saw your motorcade leaving the palace.
是的 是奶奶 阿尔·法耶德夫人
Yeah. Grandmother-- M-Mrs. Al fayeed--
她在城里约了人见面
she had a meeting in the city.
我让我的司机载她去
I told my driver to take her.
因此 如果我们能商讨一下这事
So if we could just discuss this.
现在不是时候
Not now.
不会花您很长时间的
It won't take long.
我们的时间非常有限
We're working on a very tight time frame.
马哈茂德 赶快接电♥话♥
Come on, Mahmoud, pick up the phone.
这里是马哈茂德·奥斯曼上校的
This is the private voice mail
私人语♥音♥邮件
of Colonel Mahmoud Al-Ghazi.
请留下口讯
Leave a message.
什么事
Yes?
母亲
Mother.
贾马尔
Jamal?
我立刻要见你
Uh, listen, I need to see you right away,
让司机掉头 把车开回宫殿
so have the driver turn around and come back to the palace.
怎么了
What's this about?
等我见到你会告诉你的
I-I will tell you when you I see you,
告诉司机 让他掉头开回来
but tell the driver to turn around and get back here.
如果事情这么重要 不如现在就告诉我
If it's so important, why can't you just tell me now?
因为我不能说
Because I can't.
贾马尔 我很担心你
Jamal, I-I'm worried about you.
无论是什么事 告诉我就好
W-whatever this is about, just tell me.
路上有炸♥弹♥
There is a bomb on the road.
炸♥弹♥
A bomb?
对 有炸♥弹♥
Yes, a bomb.
所以告诉司机停车
So tell the driver to stop the car
立即掉头
and turn around now!
母亲
Mother?
《暴君》第二季 第十集
你应该亲眼确认的
You know you were supposed to get visual confirmation?
我拿到了行程表和车队路线
I-I had the itinerary a-and motorcade route.
我还能确认什么
What other confirmation could I have gotten?
况且车窗都是不透明的
Plus the windows were tinted!
她可是总统的母亲
She was the president's mother, you know.
我们杀了总统的母亲
W-we killed the president's mother.
贾马尔给我打了电♥话♥
You know, J-Jamal called me.
就在刚刚 打的是私人号♥码
On my private number, right before.
我去上厕所了没接到
I missed his call because I was taking a shit.
喂
Yes?
是我
Yes.
总统先生 我...
Mr. President, I...
他想见我
Uh, he wants to see me.
好吧 好吧
Yeah, yeah.
叔叔 如果你想让我...
Uncle, if you want me to...
我在苏黎世银行给你开了个户
I kept an account for you in a Zurich Bank, eh?
就为了以防这种事发生
In the event that something like this might happen.
既然现在已经出事了 你得离开阿布丁
Now that it has, you need to leave Abuddin.
叔叔
Uncle...
快走
Go.
说点什么 贾马尔
Talk to me, Jamal, please.
现在不是时候
Not now.
宫里的人们已经聚集起来了
There is a gathering in the residence.
和人 和家人在一起对你有帮助
It will help to be with other people, with family.
我不需要帮助
I don't need any help.
我理解你现在很痛苦 但我们得谈谈
I understand you are in pain, but we need to talk about this.
对不起 总统先生 我不是有意打扰
I'm-I'm sorry, Mr. President. I-I didn't mean to interrupt.
进来 马哈茂德
Come in, Mahmoud.
莱拉 你先出去
Uh, Leila, will you please leave us?
马哈茂德是来向我汇报调查结果的
Mahmoud is here to brief me on the investigation.
现在晚了 不是吗
A little late, isn't it?
要是在出事前而不是出事后才获得情报
It would've been much better if you gathered your intelligence
就不会出这样的事了
before this happened, not after!
莱拉
Leila.
怎么了
What?
我很怕
I'm afraid, okay?
我很哀痛 但也害怕
I'm mourning, but I'm afraid, too.
如果哈里发都能在这里动手了
If the Caliphate can reach us here,
他们还能做到什么
what else can they do?
他们到底渗入了多深
How close are they?
我是被囚禁在家里的犯人吗
Am I a prisoner in my own home?!
你能安静点吗
Will you be quiet?
先让我和马哈茂德谈谈
Give me a few minutes with Mahmoud,
过后我去找你
and I will join you later.
让我自行了结吧
Let me choose my own end.
我想死得有些尊严
I would like to die with some dignity.
我不想像塔里克将军那样
I don't want to end up like General Tariq.
马哈茂德 你不用再怕我了
Mahmoud, you don't need to fear me anymore.
你是我唯一信任的人
You are the only one I can trust.
我爱她
I loved her.
她也爱我 尽管我犯了那么多错
She loved me, in spite of all my faults.
但她为什么一定要带拉米
But why did she have to bring Rami
进入宫殿
into the palace?
那就是开端
That was the start.
那就根本错误
That was the mistake.
我们还需要对付拉米
We still need to deal with Rami.
你说证据能证明
And you said the evidence will prove
我们想让它证明的事 对吧
what we need it to prove, right?
母亲
Mother.
父亲呢
Where is father?
他需要独处
He... He needs time alone.
我应该去见他
I should go see him.
我要你和努斯拉特待在这
I want you to stay here with Nusrat.
我们今天要善待彼此
We need to be good to each other today.
我们要
We need to be
团结一致
stronger together.
走吧
Come.
如果你们允许的话 我已经决定
I've decided to delay my flight to-to London
把飞往伦敦的时间延后到葬礼结束
until after the funeral, if that's all right with you.
当然可以
Of course.
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表