剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
他很紧张 可以理解
He's nervous. It's understandable.
不是紧张 我有点不对劲
It's not nerves. S-something's wrong.
我感觉都不像我自己了
I-I don't feel like myself.
你需要睡一觉
You need sleep.
我需要练习
I need to practice.
睡一觉以后再练习
After you get some sleep.
来吧
Come on.
我带你去你的帐篷
I'll show you to your tent.
过会儿见
See you in a few hours.
我没事
I'm fine.
真的吗
You are?
你没事吗
You okay?
突然感觉累坏了
Got really tired all of a sudden.
是啊 今天太辛苦了
Yeah, it's been a long day.
好了
There we go.
好
Okay.
你来好好睡一觉
Let's get some sleep.
好了
Here we go.
我真为你自豪
I am so proud of you.
你都想不到有多么自豪
You have no idea.
他听不到我们说话了
He can't hear us.
至少得睡上六个小时
He'll be out for another six hours at least.
他醒过来的时候肯定不会太高兴
Well, he won't be very happy when he wakes up.
我会尽力向他解释
I'll do my best to tell him why
为什么你不能让他跟着你
you couldn't let him come with you.
我希望等我回来后能亲自告诉他
I want him to hear it from me when I get back.
但如果我没有机会告诉他
But if I don't get the chance,
我希望你能把这个给他
I want you to give him this.
这是...
It's a...
我自己录下的自己想解释的话
video I made trying to explain myself.
你什么时候出发
How soon do you head out?
已经快了
Very soon now.
我们必须得在日出前就位
We have to be in position before the sun comes up.
然后在沙尘暴来临时潜入
Then we move in when the sandstorm arrives.
了解
Right.
我能怎么帮你
How can I help?
你需要物资 还有什么
You'll need provisions, and, um, what else?
达 达莉亚 达莉亚
Dal-Daliyah. Daliyah.
怎么了
What?
你不必多说什么
You don't have to say anything else.
你知晓我的心意
Everything is understood between us.
我和你儿子一起在这儿等你
I will wait here for you with your son.
一定要回来 好吗
Come back, okay?
但是如果你回不来
But if you don't...
再见吧
Good-bye.
就这样
That's all.
我们没什么可谈的
We have nothing to talk about.
至少得听听我想说的话吧
At least listen to what I have to say.
你想说什么都行
You can say whatever you like.
我想不听也没办法
I'm a captive audience.
我实在不清楚今天到底发生了什么
I don't actually know the truth about what happened today.
但我开始怀疑我丈夫的描述是否属实
But I've started to doubt my husband's version of it.
我也开始怀疑他的能力
And I've started to doubt his ability
是否能继续胜任他的职位
to carry on in his position.
这儿也没有别人
There's no one else here.
你还是直接说出你的真实意图吧
Why don't you say what you really mean?
你在害怕
You're afraid
你的丈夫
of your husband,
还有你丈夫的敌人们
of your husband's enemies.
在过去的这些年中
You've watched enough of the news
你已经看够了那些新闻
over the past few years,
这让你深刻认识到
and it's suddenly dawned on you
你并不特殊
that you're not special.
你并不会幸免于历史之潮的淘洗
You're not immune from being washed away by the tides of history.
如果我背叛他
If I were to switch sides,
现在放你出去
if I were to get you out of here,
你会支持我儿子和我吗
would you support my son and I?
支持
Support?
你是说
You mean...
替你去战斗
Fight your war
好让艾哈迈德篡夺他父亲的总统之位
so that Ahmed can usurp his father's presidency?
我还没勾划到这么细致
I don't have those ducks quite lined up yet,
但是 不错 本质上是如此
but, yes, essentially, yes.
如果能说服我儿子 这样做
If I were to convince my son, by doing this,
我才是终于想清楚了
that I've finally come to my senses.
真是有趣的游戏
It's an interesting game.
但你赢不了
But you can't win it.
别小看我
Don't underestimate me.
你赢不了贾马尔的 他占尽了优势
You can't beat Jamal. He holds all the cards.
他控制了政♥府♥ 秘密警♥察♥
Controls the government, the secret police.
但你握有军队
But you have the military.
我只有雇佣军
I have mercenaries.
他们对政♥变♥毫无兴趣
They have no interest in a coup.
他们只想打仗 拿钱然后回家
They want to fight, get paid and go home.
如果我让我丈夫消失了呢
What if I were to remove my husband from the equation?
你开玩笑的
You don't really mean that.
是吗
No?
如果我是认真的呢
What if I do?
真心想这么做呢
Really?
你被震慑到了
You're shocked?
觉得这违背了人的天性 是吗
Against the laws of nature, is it?
但天性保护过你吗
But how have the laws of nature ever protected you?
你的家庭
Or your family?
我们的人♥民♥
Or our people?
你什么时候变成个乖宝宝了 拉米
Since when did you become a boy scout, Rami?
让我担上弑父的罪名我也不会好过的
I'm no better off in a world in which sons kill fathers.
那担上被父亲杀掉的儿子身份就好了吗
And how about one where fathers kill sons?!
或者引导国家灭亡的罪名
Or lead their country into ruin?
处于绝境之人 总会做绝望之挣
People who are cornered do desperate things.
此时此刻
At this point,
这完全可以看作自保
it might even be self-defense.
所以我只有一个问题
So all I'm asking is:
我做了我该做的 你能做到你该做的吗
If I were to do my part, will you do yours?
请说明要事
State your business?
我是莫莉·阿尔·法耶德
I'm Molly Al Fayeed.
我来见阿米拉·阿尔·法耶德
I'm here to see Amira Al Fayeed.
请跟我来
Please follow me.
妈妈
Mother.
要是我能与你交换位置就好了
If I could only trade places with you.
死的本该是我
It should have been me.
我知道我不值得被救
I know I don't deserve it.
我还能再见到她吗
Will I see her again?
真♥主♥ 求求您了
God, please...
让我死吧
Take me instead.
死后我能在天堂有一席之地吗
Will I have a place in heaven after all I've done?
求求您了 让我再见见她吧
Please, just let me see her again.
只要一次
Just once.
什么事 纳比拉
What is it, Nabila?
您的弟媳
Your sister-in-law--
她在宫殿安♥全♥部♥
She's in the palace security office.
莫莉来了 怎么回事
Molly's here. Why?
说是和阿尔·法耶德夫人有约什么的
Something about an appointment with Mrs. Al Fayeed.
阿米拉
Oh, Amira.
我来找的是阿米拉 不是你
I came here to find Amira, not to see you.
我不想见到你
I don't want to see you.
这是我的宫殿
This is my palace.
那真是恭喜了
Good for you.
这一年来 你没有对我
For this past year, you haven't shown me
还有我的孩子表示出一分一毫的
or my children one ounce of kindness,
善意和仁慈
one moment of mercy.
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表