剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
是我们的职责
to do what's best for the people.
艾哈迈德知道吗
Does Ahmed know this?
还不知道
Not yet.
但你会说服他的
But you'll convince him.
你要告诉他 你要离婚
You'll tell him you're ending the marriage.
这是为了他好
For his sake.
也是为了阿布丁的未来
For the sake of Abuddin.
当然 无论你想去哪 我们都会安排周全
Of course, we'll take care of you wherever you decide to go.
无论你想要什么 想去哪里
Anything you want, anywhere you want.
伦敦 巴黎 还是迪拜
London, Paris, Dubai.
你有权...离开这里享受生活
You deserve... a life outside of this place.
你已经为这里牺牲了太多了
It's taken far too much from you.
这个该死的哈里尔
This devil Khalil,
他在你们家住了一个月
he lived with you for a month
而你却一点都不了解他吗
and you know nothing, nothing about him, hmm?
他偷了你父亲的妻子
He stole your father's wife.
还杀了我的妻子
He killed mine.
伊哈卜
Ihab.
你什么都不知道吗
Nothing?
够了
Enough.
卡西姆已经把知道的都说了
Kasim's already told you what he knows.
出去等着
Wait outside.
给你三天 好好休息一下吧
You should take three days.
我不要休息
I don't want three days.
真♥主♥要你休息
It's God's will.
达莉亚被主带走也是真♥主♥的旨意
As it was his will to take Daliyah.
那么想必真♥主♥的旨意
Then it is God's will
也会让我大仇得报吧
that I get my justice.
你的仇早晚会报
You will have your justice.
就在今晚 我们会包围
Already tonight, we're rounding up
那些基♥督♥徒和其他叛教者
the Christians and other apostates
我们怀疑他们在支持这个哈里尔
who we suspect are supporting this man Khalil.
基♥督♥徒
"Christians."
我想要抓到的是哈里尔
I want Khalil.
您拨♥打♥的电♥话♥已暂停服务
The number you are calling has been disconnected.
我终于和加尼说上话了
I finally talked to Ghani.
娜丝琳叫他接了电♥话♥
Nasrin put him on the phone.
他很好
He's good.
至少听起来还不错
He sounds good.
他不太愿意讲话
He's not much of a conversationalist.
可能只是跟我才这样吧
At least not with me.
也许他会愿意和你说话
Maybe you'll be able to get something out of him.
怎么了
What?
我想给弗西打电♥话♥ 但联♥系♥不到他
It's Fauzi. I can't reach him.
他换了号♥码或者...
He's changed his number or...
抱歉 我们继续说加尼吧
Sorry. Tell me about Ghani.
给他打电♥话♥能有什么用呢
What good does it do to call him?
万一他正在找她呢
What if he's looking for her?
巴萨姆
Bassam.
我想让他知道
I want him to know.
知道什么
What?
知道你很愧疚吗
That you're sorry?
知道你需要宽恕吗
That you need forgiveness?
他不可能给你你想要的
He won't be able to give you that.
我想让他知道
I want him to know
她是多么努力地想要做一个好人
how hard she tried to be good
没人有权去评判她
and that no one should ever judge her.
我快窒息了
I can't breathe.
我们得让自己忙起来
We just keep busy.
我们还有很多事情要做
We have things to do.
哈里尔
Khalil?
马尔万带来了一个愿意资助我们的人
Marwan is bringing someone who wants to give us money.
但他想先见见你
But he wants to meet you first.
那人是谁
Who is it?
一个有钱的美国孩子
Some rich kid from America.
别担心 如果发现他来路不对
Don't worry. If he doesn't checkout,
我们就让他烂在地道里
we'll leave him there rotting in the tunnel.
穆尼尔打来的
It's Munir.
那你小心点
Be careful.
我一向小心
Always.
你收到我短♥信♥了
You got my message.
对
Yeah.
达莉亚跟我们在这很安全
Daliyah's safe here with us.
这完全是你的功劳
Because of you.
她能在这都是因为你所做的事
She's here because of what you did.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
真的
I am.
但是那个死了的女人
But that woman who died...
她是伊哈卜的妻子
She was Ihab's wife.
他现在暴跳如雷
He's on a rampage.
告诉我你已经找到一个目标了
Just tell me you found a target.
阿布奥马尔要逮捕五个家庭
Abu Omar is arresting five families.
他觉得在支持你的基♥督♥徒和其他少数民族
Christian and other minorities he thinks are supporting you.
他准备什么时候动手
When's it happening?
今晚
Tonight.
时间足够疏散这些家庭
That's enough time to evacuate the families,
并在每个房♥子里装上炸♥弹♥
set each house with explosives
在哈里发士兵进去之后引爆
and detonate them once the Caliphate soldiers are inside.
你有那些家庭的地址吗
You have the addresses?
我是偷偷登陆我哥哥的电脑才查到的
I had to get into my brother's computer.
他差点就逮住我了
He almost caught me.
我觉得我已经坚持不下去了
I don't think I can do this anymore.
上周一切事情还都那么正常
Everything was normal last week.
现在却感觉是十年前的事了
But it feels like ten years ago.
所有人都发疯了
Everyone's gone insane.
我哥哥
My brother...
他已经不再是我哥哥了
He's not my brother anymore.
这就像个噩梦一样
It's like a nightmare,
我总觉得我还能醒过来
and I keep thinking I'm going to wake up.
没事的
It's okay.
你不会有事的
You'll be okay.
走吧
Come on.
把手举起来
Show me your hands.
不想死在这里就一直举着
Keep them up unless you want to die here.
哈里马 是我 天啊
Halima, it's me. Geez.
干什么 他没带武器
What... Hey, he's not armed.
我以前比你还容易轻信别人 马尔万
I used to be more trusting than you, Marwan.
现在再也不会了
Not anymore.
他能给我们一千万
He's got access to $10 million.
你见到那些钱了吗
Have you seen this money?
还没 但我相信他
Not yet. But I believe him.
我要证据
I need proof.
我必须得先见到阿布·哈里尔才行
Not until I see Abu Khalil.
你没资格定规矩
You don't make the rules here.
没有武器 但...
No weapon, but...
退后
Back off!
我是塞米·阿尔·法耶德
I'm Sammy Al Fayeed.
自从你父亲死后我就没在这儿见过你了
I haven't seen you here since your father died.
对 是没有
No, you haven't.
你母亲呢 她最近怎么样
And your mother? How is she?
我不是来讨论我母亲的
I didn't come to discuss my mother.
祂在惩罚我
He is punishing me.
真♥主♥
God.
我一直在祈求宽恕
I keep praying for forgiveness,
祈求结束对我的惩罚 可是...
to end the punishment, but...
宽恕
Forgiveness?
宽恕什么
For what?
我处决我弟弟巴萨姆的事
Dooming Bassam, my brother.
所以你觉得真♥主♥在惩罚你
This is why you believe God is punishing you.
否则怎么会
What else would you call
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表