剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
Your country is very proud of you.
你的新任能源发展部长
Your new Minister of Energy Development
和他怀孕的新娘 已经上了直升机
and his very pregnant bride are already in the helicopter
等着去仪式现场
and are waiting to go to the groundbreaking.
告诉我的新能源发展部长
Well, tell my new Minister of Energy Development
和他那位怀孕的新娘
and his very pregnant bride
我马上就到
that I will be right there.
真♥主♥伟大
Allahu Akbar!
真♥主♥伟大
Allahu Akbar!
真♥主♥伟大
Allahu Akbar!
真♥主♥伟大
God is great...
真♥主♥伟大
God is great.
女士们先生们 请就坐
Ladies and gentlemen, please take your seats.
我们就要开始了
We are about to begin.
女士们先生们 请就坐
Ladies and gentlemen, please take your seats.
我们就要开始了
We are about to begin.
谢谢
Thank you.
石油
Oil...
一直都是真♥主♥恩赐
has always been God's gift
给阿布丁人♥民♥的
to the people of Abbudin.
但在马安地区郊外
But this newest discovery of an oil reserve here
最新发现的
on the outskirts
石油储备
of Ma'an is a gift
几乎是难以置信的奇迹馈赠
of almost incomprehensible wonder.
它不仅能帮助我们
Not only will it help fund
建学校医院
schools, hospitals
修缮几十年来的老路
and roadways for decades,
也能为我们提供四千多份工作
it will provide over 4,000 jobs.
工作 税收
Jobs, revenue,
激动人心的崭新的公共工程项目...
exciting new public works projects...
这些在这个新项目所给予我们的
All that dwarfs the real bounty
实际益处面前 都相形见绌
that this new find bestows on us.
借过
Excuse me.
那就是我们与来自天朝的伙伴
Which is our newfound friendship
所缔结的友谊
with our partners from China.
两个国家
Two countries--
一个幅员辽阔而强大
one big and powerful,
另一个面♥积♥虽小但意志坚定
the other small but determined--
一起携手共进...
locking arms and making their way...
艾哈迈德
Ahmed!
轻点儿 别弄醒他
G-Gentle. You don't want to wake him up.
他可能是个杀手呢
He could be a killer.
我可不怕
I'm not worried.
他看起来不是太吓人
He doesn't look very scary to me.
我更担心我们还没来得及把他送上去领赏
I'm more worried he'll be dead before we have a chance
他就挂了
to turn him in and get the reward.
你知道么
You know what?
我也可以现在就一枪嘣了他
I might just shoot him now.
我想逃犯的赏金
I think the reward for an escaped prisoner
跟他是生是死无关
is the same whether he is alive or dead.
真的吗
Is that true?
死人和活人的价钱
Do they pay as much for a dead man
都一样吗
as they do for a living man?
我在视频网上看电影看到过
I saw it in a movie on YouTube.
我们会发财吗
You think we're going to be rich?
会
I think so.
原谅我 神父 我有罪
Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.
你有多久没来忏悔了
And how long has it been since your last confession?
上一次应该是 1997年吧
I think it was... 1997?
好 你介意我问问
Okay, would you mind me asking
你为什么这么久都没有来忏悔吗
what's kept you away for this long?
我... 遇到了一个人
Well, I... met a man,
他不是天主教♥徒♥
and he wasn't Catholic.
我嫁给了他
I married him.
那你今天来这里他会怎么看
And how would he feel about you being here today?
其实我想他应该觉得没关系
Actually, I think he's probably fine with it.
他...
He, uh...
几天前去世了
passed away a few days ago.
我很遗憾
Well, I'm-I'm sorry.
真的
I'm, I-I truly am.
没关系
It's okay.
我只是需要
I think I just need
有人告诉我该怎么办
someone to tell me what to do.
怎样哀悼
How to... grieve.
怎样呼吸 怎样...
How to breathe, how to...
当好孩子们的母亲
be a mother to my children.
我一辈子都住在这个镇上
I've lived in this town my whole life,
但我现在却觉得我从未来过这里
and I-I feel like I've never been here before.
我...
I-I'm just...
完全不知所措了
completely lost.
-你想走了吗 -好
- You want to go? - Okay.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
刚才谢谢你
Uh, that was so nice
你真好
what you did in there.
我就想来说声谢谢
I just wanted to say thank you.
没事
Not at all.
吉米·蒂蒙斯 詹姆斯·蒂蒙斯
Uh, Jimmy Timmons, James Timmons.
这是我的女儿莱斯莉
This is my daughter Leslie.
她在斯坦福上学 回家来过周末
She's home from Stanford for the weekend.
你好
Hi.
见到你很高兴
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you.
我叫莫莉
I'm Molly...
我认识你
I know who you are.
大家都认识你
Everybody knows who you are.
我深表遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我们都深表遗憾
We're all so sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是比你早四五届的校友
I was four or five years ahead of you in school.
你和我妹妹康妮
Um... you and my sister Connie
一起打过曲棍球
played field hockey together.
是嘛 她现在过得如何
Uh, yeah, how's she doing?
她过得很好
She's great.
她在新墨西哥大学
She's at the University of New Mexico.
教《计算机伦理学》还是什么来着的
She teaches Computer Ethics, whatever that is.
她有两个可爱的儿子
She has two lovely boys.
康妮的哥哥
Uh, Connie's brother.
在车那里等我 好吗
Um, wait for me by the car, will you?
我知道你对我的了解只限于"亚当"这个名字
Oh, look, I know you don't really know me from Adam,
但我想在之后的几周里
but I'm guessing in the next couple weeks
你会遇到一大堆的法律文书
you're gonna be hit with a hurricane of legal papers
律师 遗嘱和信托 如果你需要帮助
and lawyers and wills and trusts and if can be of help...
想听听别人的意见 或只是想找人说说话
a second opinion or even just somebody to talk to.
我很擅长煮咖啡
I make a great cup of coffee
也能搞定诉讼案件
and file a hell of a legal brief.
顺便说一声 我是律师 不是服务员
I'm an attorney, by the way, not a barista.
谢谢你
That's very kind of you.
好
Okay.
她怎么样
How is she?
她上臂的骨头因为子弹导致了骨折
The bones in her upper arm were fractured by the bullet.
他们已经动完了手术
They've performed one operation already.
明早天朝最顶尖的医生会抵达这里
The finest doctors in China will be arriving in the morning.
他们会做另一个手术
They'll be doing another procedure
来准备安上钢肘
to prepare her arm for a steel elbow.
我找不到该用什么言语来表达我的遗憾之情
There are no words to express how sorry...
...我有多震惊...
...how horrible...
还是别了
Let's not.
那个犯此罪行的人...
The man who did this...
吩咐那人犯此罪行的人
the man at whose behest this was done
是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表